CNN is Dead

Goodbye, CNN, you fucked up for the last time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cFBdUyqy6A
youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680
archive.is/WMuUc
yahoo.com/news/reddit-user-taking-credit-trumps-161012524.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking kikes

S

Press S to spit on their grave.

OP is a thinly veiled threat against CNN. There is no defending it and should be immediately disavowed.

S

Fyi if you flood cnn with complaint emails it actually is costly. A huge increase jams up their servers. So don't just complain to sponsors, send it to the fags themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=4cFBdUyqy6A

CNN is bullying children now?

S

Is someone gonna hack their twitter and make their logo that?
Some scriptkiddies gotta be able to get it done

S

S

S

Rest in piss

Have they not heard of the Barbara Streisand effect?

They're just making things worse

First they came for the president. And I did not speak out, for I was not a president.

Then they came for the normies. And I did not speak out, for I was not a normie.

Then they came for the memes - and there were no memes to speak for me.

S

youtube.com/watch?v=QoLywiaM6PA
>Good morning.
>In less than an hour, shitposters from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest internet battle in the history of memekind. “Memekind.” That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common shitposts. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom…
>Not just from tyranny, oppression, or persecution… but annihilation.
>We are fighting for our right to live.
>To meme.
>And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We’re going to meme on! We’re going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

Amen Brother. Praise Kek

Someone put Trump's face on that

(((CNN))) was just doing their job exposing the orange Hitler in the White House and you nazi got in the way.

S

>id:8IJ4FJoo
>Joo

The kikes have confirmed!

CNN - FAKE NEWS, REAL JEWS

You're wrong, but the point is that at least this illuminati, white genocidal, sadistic, satanic Jew run organization is going to catch a huge amount of flak from the left and eventually apologize at the very least. Where you fucking KNOW, no one on the right, individual or media, would ever have a strong enough PRETENSE of ethical behavior to make a correction. they would just double down and say "fuck you too" to everyone who criticized it. But yeah, CNN is truly the left hand of the devil. Right.

HugfPo disagrees ... Ha.

18 USC 875(d), anons.

S

>Trump's trying to kill us!
>Let's kill ourselves instead! TAKE THAT DRUMPF!

What a fucking night.

Wtf happend? Can someone give me a quick explanation?

Basically, Trump decided to retweet this gif some guy made where it's him wrestling with CNN. CNN gets wind of this, contact the original maker, and threaten to reveal his private info if he revokes his apology. They also slandered against Trump for the posting of said gif, of course.

go after their advertisers like Gawker

quickrundown:
>trump's original tweet twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680 showed a meme of him bodyslaming cnn
>meme gets insane publicity
>cnn literally assblasted more than ever
>literally so bootydestroyed they hunt down the redditer than originally posted the meme
>cnn then publishes an article today detailing how their contact with the reddit user archive.is/WMuUc
>literally bullying a private citizen and violating their right to freedom of speech and expression protected under the constitution (also violating US code 875 (d) under Interstate Communication)

pic related is an excerpt of their retardation

just made dis :)

Obligatory

>inb4 (((mods))) delete this thread too

>Trump tweets video of his wrestling but its the CNN logo edited onto it
>CNN couldn't take the memes anymore and decided to dox the person who made it
>they find the guy (a redditor) and threaten to reveal his real identity if he doesn't behave the way they want him to
>CNN, for whatever reason, openly admits this and basically bragged about it in their article
>big FUKIN WOT by everybody because it's very unethical and borderline illegal
>speculation that it was a 15yo kid they dox as well
>all on America's birthday
CNN fucked up big time.

>op is an antisemite
>op is literally against jews
>op literally does not approve of the actions of jews
>op literally would choose not to approve of jewish actions if given a survey
>op literally thinks that the jewish people do not have his best interests at heart

Yeah, this guy summed it up better

discord,gg/eJBXMuy

get in here, we need to orgy this out...

>FELLOW MAGAPEDO- I MEAN MAGAPEDES WE MUST HELP OUR REDDIT FRIEND WHO IS UNFAIRLY BEING PUT AT RISK OF BEING EXPOSED AS A NAZI
>THIS WILL BE THE END OF CNN SAYS INCREASINGLY NERVOUS MANCHILD FOR THE SEVENTH TIME THIS MONTH

BWHAHAHA YOU ALL NEED TO GO BACK

THE PRICE OF NOT POSTING ANONYMOUSLY

Is anyone else feeling sleepy? Zzzzzz

Bye bye you filthy kikes

LUL
because you think you will hurt them? Good luck with that.
They are not some faggot shit like Gawker. Most of their money come from cable companies. Going after the advertiser will not hurt them at all. There are probably a shit ton of advertiser who's waiting in line to get their ad at cnn anyway. 1 is gone another one take his place.

f

.... Says increasingly nervous man for the 5th time this month
Seriously, as badly as I want CNN to fail, normies don't care at all and they never will. We're too far gone into the influence of the electric Jew and you now it.
We should still keep trying every time CNN does shit like this, but the odds are stacked against us.

hit the advertisers

>you have to go back

S

Holy shit they are really this stupid

fuggin kek

S

CNN is full of cowardly chucks who threaten children.

Cucks*

I think I should visit reddit and watch what the faggots over there have to say. Their mindbending is truly an art sometimes.

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>Press Shift+S to shit on their grave
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Says worried Drumpf supporter for nth time.

CNN IS NOT DEAD

From the The 48 Laws of Power, law 15:
Crush Your Enemy Totally

If you don't, then he will regain his strength and return for vengeance.

Keep pushing. Do not let up.

This makes my nipples erect.

I'm glad I decided to check Sup Forums on my break, this is fucking gold.

Would it be considered a raid if I posted his phone number with the explicit trust that we not raid him, but call him to protest doxxing a little kid?

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Either full on raid or nothing

I'm not getting banned. Mods better be aware of that. I have his number and I want to stage a protest in front of his house as well.

And how should we do that?

Based black woman

S

Don't be an idiot. Don't bother the kid and that's that. Having a random call you after all of this is already creepy as fuck. I'm sure that what he wants is online support and to not have his personal space violated. Keep it that way.

I was informed that this was in fact, grounds of being called a "raid". I won't pursue this, and semi-sincerely apologize.

CNN DiES Today

I meant the one who doxxed him, the journalist who I can't name but you can see for yourself.

This one added onto the (((apology))) would be good

MODS PRUNE

IM NOT FUCKING AROUND TONIGHT I WILL POST DOXX OF THE KID DELETE

anuda shoa

ib4 they ban "fake news" phrase same way as holohoax denying is banned

Pulling out an old meme for this

Ahhh okay I see. I don't know man, I think destroying him in this way does a lot more damage than destroying him in illegal ways. This outrage going to cost this guy's job, no doubt.

What a faggot

Yahoo is dogpiling on the kid

yahoo.com/news/reddit-user-taking-credit-trumps-161012524.html

Coincidence, surely.

It's not illegal to picket in front of his house so long as it's not on his property.

Holy shit, it was already bad enough that they went through a committee, thought it was a good idea to blackmail and coerce a private citizen or else ruin their life over a meme video reposted by the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, but a fucking 15 year old teenager on top of it.

Good god.

As much as I'd love this to lead to their downfall, I just don't see it. Dems are impervious to scandal, and ALWAYS worm their way out of this kind of shit

Didn't the guy in question write a bunch of comments calling black people shitty niggers and dropping that 13% of pop. responsible for 50% of murders?

I mean, I personally don't see the problem cuz hes allowed to say literally whatever he wants, but won't this cost us support? No one wants to defend a racist, especially normies.

Is it okay to punch a CNN?

ofcourse not user. that would be mean

S

Bought time. All Jews deserve death. I wish there had been a Holocaust.

How does this kill CNN?

KEK

how many fucking threads do you have to make about this faggot? There's like 100 threads talking about CNN as I type this.
OH! IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING BASED BLACK WOMEN!!!!!!!! DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!

Press F