This triggers Drumpfkins

This triggers Drumpfkins

Boy that would really blow to have on your arm.

yes it does trigger me, its another degenerate member of society who will be on food stamps.

hehe

What a fat arm. Disgusting

Oh boy you sure got us OP

>muh dick

not even good bait

yukyuk saved

>circumcised

lmfao

Muslims are circumcised

>being so buttmad about trump you get a tattoo to remind you how much you hate him for the rest of your life

Larry Sinclair doesn't have blonde hair

Nope, that's a shitty tat.

I don't know what's worse, the tattoo itself or the fact that someone has this on their arm.

? I dont understand you at all... No this does not trigger me. I sit there and think, wow, what a dumbass fuck up. Why would someone think this would trigger anyone... Are they really that dumb to think it would? I hope they think it would. Every day that passes, the realization of 4D chess becomes more apparent.

No one fuckin cares, better luck next time shill.

If you get a tattoo of a gay blowjob you're at peak triggered

That is a sad tattoo on a fat lard ass arm.

I bet that fat fuck wishes he was TRUMP in the pic!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a nigger lover faggot!

I'm triggered HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

this is gay. it would better if it was melania instead trump while trump watching them. cuckoldry is only main contribution of US to world culture anyway.

>having dick cheese

lmao, britcucks, not even once

>not bathing

gay nigger diarrhea on your arm, wow the left sure triggered the right!

>Get black man's penis tattooed on your arm
>Get homo oral sex tattooed on your arm
>Accuse other people of being triggered.

Yea. I cut cut at 22 and i''m 36 now. Greatest choice I ever made,

The sad thing about leftists is that when they make "memes" or bring up images to joke about something, its indiscernible from edgy, low-tier bait.

cuckholding you fucking nigger. fuck you.

Typical degenerate shit we've grown accustomed to seeing on the left. Making fools of yourselves doesn't trigger anything but prolonged fits of laughter.

Imagine bring so ass blasted that you permanently tattoo literal faggotry on your arm

>This triggers Drumpfkins
Yeah sure showed me getting a permanent that will have 0 value in the next 4 years and you dealing with shitty ink on you shoulder for the rest of your life. Yeah and I thought I've done stupid thing

Yup, you sure showed us!

>hey dude why do you have that on your arm you gay or somethin haha

Is being gay and preferring the company of black gentleman something humiliating?

I think at the end of the day, the joke's on the guy who now has an image of another guy sucking a dick permanently stamped on his body.

>White arm

Ha and you stormniggers want to make a white ethno-state. Nice LARP.

Hey guys I'm going to shoot myself in the face to get back at drumpf THAT'LL SHOW HIM