CNN Political Cartoons General

So, I've been on Sup Forums this evening, and saw all of the buzz going around CNN losing their shit and their ground on the whole wrestling gif debacle, and when I was going through all of this material, an image flashed in my head, the image of a political cartoon.

I decided to make a sketch, as shown, of what I had in mind.

That also got me thinking, I see Anons on this board make memes, but not cartoons, so, Sup Forums Anons, I'd like to see some political cartoons that you've got/make.

Also, feel free to leave some thoughts on my sketch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're as bad as Ben Garrison when it comes to political cartoons.

>m-maybe if I label everything and insert zero wit, it'll be god!

and what do you ever make besides criticism?

i like it OP and you have the digits to support it.

non-shit art, for one

I like the file name

Good enough, but you've got a bit of a Hank Hill ass going there, his hips seem a bit slim, and the ankles are too small compared to the feet.

blame the ass on the book

it literally looks like a face. how am I supposed to draw that?

>Ideal proportion is a white man
Sup Forums is always right.

the book is from 1943

nice

OP here, just finished a formal draft of the cartoon.

Here you go!

Looks better, but the lines and dots are too close together and make me feel nauseous.

How so?

In what specific areas?

You are doing good work!!!

anyone got a link of the discord?

The ground, and the rocks. It's literally 2/3 of the image.
What discord do you want?

art

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Yeah, I see what you mean.

I could use grey instead of white between the lines, the whole point of the patterns is for texture, so I can't remove them but I can reduce the extremity of the contrast.

Thanks for the comment.

can you link all of them? i have a spreadsheet set up to list all of cnns advertisers. my plan is to compile everyone who advertises on cnn and to put their websites and phone numbers. once we have that info anons will call and report this shit saying to cut their advertisements or they'll not support their products

Here you go user.

New revision of the cartoon with the white replaced with grey in the image's textures.

Much better.

None of this except the gravestone and the guy need to be labeled. Digging yourself into a hole is a common expression and would be understood.

But would viewers be able to understand the sort of message I'm going for without the labels?

Yes I agree that the gravestone and digging is a pretty universal metaphor that is well understood, but I wanted to convey that CNN have been standing on lies, and that they've dug so many up that they are about to hit the "bedrock" of truth, and that their piles of lies has gotten so massive that it threatens to smother them in their own site.

Also, I just noticed a small inconsistency with one of the rocks, here is the newest revision.

Try a version with the suggested changes. You might like it more.

Okay, I'll make a copy and remove the labels, see if it works.

>people
>America

not "American people"

how autistic are you?

Well the idea is that America is laying the tombstone, and the people are hammering it down.

Here you go, a revision without labels.

that's a lot better.

>he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again

Literally Chinese tier word choice. I miss a few years ago when political incorrectness was denounced through obscure intellectual terms like "racism" and "conspiracies" now its literally just "ugly behavior" as if its CNNs job to make sure every single facet of society conforms to its utopian ideal.

Not clear enough. Make it American people

Yeah, now that I look at it, it is a lot cleaner.

People understand the context, also the McNull and two scoops melting on the rock are some nice jokes I'll keep in.

I feel like the text at the top of the image is sufficient for conveying my message.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Here's the most recent revision with the suggestion implemented.

looks like CNN is digging through lies, misconceptions, etc. to get to the bottom of the truth.

Two scoops. Nice touch

Shit, didn't really consider that.

Fuck, thank god I removed the bottom margin of the image, talk about unintended meaning.

Change it to Nigger of Deceit and we're golden.

Nice drawing of your Ken doll faggot.

Ok now someone post the unedited version :^]

I don't think I follow you.

If you mean the original version, revision 1, or hell even the sketch, all revisions and iterations of the cartoon should be in this thread.

I respect your effort and I'm not trying to be a jerk. But I'd recommend scrapping this idea. Maybe use a little more symbolism/implication. This one relies way too heavily on text to explain what every single thing in the drawing represents.

Check out this :
Most recent revision, consider this the latest version.

OP and Creator of Cartoon here!

> To see the latest revision of the cartoon, refer to the image of this post :

> THIS IS TO BE CONSIDERED THE LATEST VERSION

Just draw pictures of the scandals instead of just word descriptions. Get user to draw up a list if you're having trouble.

post your art

don't you natsocs always circlejerk to the art, culture, and architecture of the 3rd Reich?

Where is your contribution? (^:

Instead of putting people/America on it, put American sleaves on it (when you color it)

First post was right about labeling everything. Just use symbolism.

You could also put landmines in the dirt and THEN put the labels such as "Fallacy" on the land mines.

It'd have a greater impact I think.

actually

leave it grey like this Then make the sleeves the only things colored. Make them have American flag sleeves.

Use these for mines. It'll leave a more lasting impression.

Ah! Just what I was thinking!

Be right back with the revision, I like your suggestions.

If the MSM told the truth, people would literally hang them all in the street, for the decades of lies, brainwashing, and treachery. They hoax the shit out of the news. Nothing but propagandists across the West.

A better caption would be:

CNN has hit rockbottom

>m-maybe if I label everything and insert zero wit, it'll be god!
I agree but that shit's been done in political cartoons since the 19th century and is basically part of the genre.

Here you go.

Take it to Sup Forums im sure you'll find someone there who will draw it for you :^)

I like it better, but you could alternatively put blue on one of the sleaves with a few stars.

It'd make it more distinguishable.

At that scale the pixelation makes the stars a bit murky, however I could add blue to every other strip to give off the American color scheme.

Yeah, I just tried it, the blue does not work well with the red and white on the sleeves.

don't forget pissgate

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

Well, I have some other business that I need to attend to at the moment so unfortunately I can no longer be monitoring and interacting with this thread.

I'll be back later, and I'll make sure to read any suggestions you leave in this thread going forward.

It'll most likely be archived so I won't be able to respond in that case, but know that I've read your messages!

Good bye and good day Anons, thank you for your time!