HanAssholeSolo was NOT 15

HanAssholeSolo was NOT 15. Stop spreading that fake shit. web.archive.org/web/20170118200642/https://www.reddit.com/user/HanAssholeSolo/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/03/trump-tweet-reddit-user-history-hanassholesolo
businessinsider.com/hanassholesolo-reddit-trump-cnn-wrestling-video-2017-7
theguardian
archive.is/6piAK
businessinsider
archive.is/UDioL
dailystormer.com/cnn-blackmails-teen-shitposter-they-must-be-made-to-taste-their-own-medicine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This has nothing to do with politics. Sage.

Totally not likely that a 15 year old would pose as an older person on the internet.

You're correct. He'd be in his 30's or 40's judging from the fact he was a teenager when the Hubble Telescope was launched.

His age is meaningless.
He's a hero.

Spread this everywhere, shills are trying to discredit us by diluting the truth through false narratives

>An examination of HanAssholeSolo’s internet history offered some clues about his identity.
>HanAssholeSolo has identified as as a fan of the Half-Life series of video games, an ex-smoker and a military veteran.
>The user appears to live in Tennessee and to have a permit to carry a concealed weapon.
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/03/trump-tweet-reddit-user-history-hanassholesolo

>"Holy s---!!" the user, who claimed to be 37 in another post, wrote Sunday morning.
businessinsider.com/hanassholesolo-reddit-trump-cnn-wrestling-video-2017-7

Archive shills
>theguardian com/us-news/2017/jul/03/trump-tweet-reddit-user-history-hanassholesolo
archive.is/6piAK
>businessinsider com/hanassholesolo-reddit-trump-cnn-wrestling-video-2017-7
archive.is/UDioL

what? that's a fake account sources just said

the real HanAssholeSolo IS 15

>finishing up a doctorate
So basically a 15 year okd

15 year olds regularly lie on the internet. How do you know he's telling the truth?

Yeah the source was a /pol user. So that was obviously not a good source.

A single source says he IS 15.
A single source says he ISN'T 15.

How does Norbot do it?

My 13 year old cousin loves Half-Life and most Valve games. They get you hooked with Counter Strike and next thing you know they're playing the full collection.

Any adult would have been outed. They know releasing a minors name would open them up for a lawsuit.

>I have to dumb down my speech
>I'm almost finished my doctorate
It's safe to say this guy can be a plant

I am posting he was ten at this point.

Understand how information warfare works. CNN doxxed a fucking child bro. A little kid. Tell everyone.

How do you know that one Sup Forums user who made that one single post and never followed up on it was telling the truth? It's HanAssholeSolo's word against an unverifiable Sup Forums user who has yet to prove any of his claims.

no but he's a spineless faggot like all of rebbit; but by being so he handed us the dagger that will end the last bit of credibility the msm has left. this is rule 16 on a scale never seen before.

he thanked based poseidon, definitely ourguy

Lol my reddit account is a 19 year old girl that gives advice in weird sex subreddits so I can get nudes.

Not all heroes wield a blade.
He set it all in motion. He should be commended
, regardless of affiliation.

WE HAVE NO PROOF THAT HE IS 15, STOP SPREADING FAKE SHIT THAT THEY CAN SPIN THE ATTENTION TO IN ORDER TO INVALIDATE EVERYTHING ELSE.

>WE HAVE NO PROOF THAT HE IS 15, STOP SPREADING FAKE SHIT THAT THEY CAN SPIN THE ATTENTION TO IN ORDER TO INVALIDATE EVERYTHING ELSE.

When spreading it around, I don't really care how old you say he is (just be aware you're going to look retarded when you tell everyone he's 5, and it comes out that he's 25)

My concern is all the faggots on Sup Forums defending the guy's behavior 'cause he's a kid'
This just cements the fact that this guy was a coward and a cuck. Why the fuck would you be so a-scared that you have to voluntarily submit your personal info and apologize?

Oh, he's from reddit, that's why,

>How do you know he's telling the truth?
Because CNN doxxed him based on what he was writing on reddit.

discord,gg/eJBXMuy

get in here.... we need to orgy this out

HE'S 9!!!!!

Normies just will hear CNN doxxed a kid and never hear about the story again unless they're already avid CNN viewers, in which case they likely would be cheering for the kid to be doxxed anyway

maybe he was dumbing down his speech at that time

The way he talks about the hubble telescope seals the deal for me:
There us simply no way that is someone who's 15.

it just makes more sense that a 15year old apologizes as he did than a 40year old.
He may just be a space fan

THIS IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS, A MOLE GOT US TO ARGUE OVER HIS AGE WHEN THERE'S NO BASIS FOR ANY OF THIS BULLSHIT, STOP FOCUSING ON HIS ALLEGED AGE, DON'T EVEN MENTION IT...

WE HAVE NO PROOF THAT HE IS 15, STOP SPREADING FAKE SHIT THAT THEY CAN SPIN THE ATTENTION TO IN ORDER TO INVALIDATE EVERYTHING ELSE.

>Random Sup Forums user makes unsubstantiated claim.
>It becomes the narrative

Holy shit is this what it feels like to be the MSM?

we da joos now

Why the fuck are you trying to dox him, instead of targeting CNN

I went to archive.org and verified these posts for myself.

>His pasta's bent and ready mom's spaghetti
yeah okay this guy is old enough to be in college, much less be working on a PhD

Yes lol, look how assmad OP is, he's a shill by the way.

Frankly, if he is 15, then it makes sense to delete his account and "agree" with CNN. The kid is probably scared as fuck, thinking that he's actually getting blackmailed.

Doesn't actually matter though. What matters is that CNN is getting some serious heat right now.

Look at me. I am the jew now.

he could be lying you dumbass, not that it matters, i dont care what age he is, what cnn is doing is wrong

Holy shit.
CNN doxxed Doogie Hitler!
Upboat my sweet 90s reference or your mom will die in her sleep faggots.

>doctorate
no wonder he folded so quickly. this nigga actually got a life.

right wing retards are literally fake news

Holy shit, it's doogie fuckin' howser.

Doesn't matter what age he is, the news networks smell blood in the water already.

I haven't been online today nor seen the news, what happened with this guy and CNN?

Time to hunt down and expose some CNN Kikes:
dailystormer.com/cnn-blackmails-teen-shitposter-they-must-be-made-to-taste-their-own-medicine/

An anonymous source familiar with his thinking has confirmed that HanAssholeSolo is indeed 15 years old.

We have forgotten our roots, brother.

The knee-jerk reaction already has other media outlets smelling blood in the water. It doesn't matter what age he is.

what a queer

Dox the CNN reporting team. Post pictures of their homes along with telephone numbers and email addresses:
Andrew Kaczynski, Nathan McDermott, Chris Massie, and Megan Apper. (Stormer may have got last name wrong).

So this is the power of anonymous sources

Yeah he was actually 9

Didn't know all trump supporters used diapers

>mfw you shitpost a racewar

FULL STORY ON THE DAILY STORMER

GUYS
TACTIC:
WHEN YOU CONTACT SPONSORS, LET THEM KNOW THAT IF THEY ARE OK WITH CNN DOXXING A 15 YO, THEN THEY WILL BE OK WHEN WE START DOXXING THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES.A