IMPORTANT!!!

I'm a Lieutenant in the United States Air Force stationed just outside of Levantine Arabic. I can not disclose any more information on my destination for obvious reasons. All I can say is that we are able to track Russian aircraft with mode 3/C coming in and out of classified locations.

We have located seven cameras in the Damascus city, which we think to be civilian. Operations Command claimed that sector 117 Bravo found more than 27 last Friday.

We are curious. What are these cameras for? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

holy fucking LARP, do you dress up as well when you post fantasy stories like this?

Ok Butterbar

F-16 aggressors are so slick

Watch "The Arrival" and you will know.

hidden voyeur cams xxx nsfw chaturbate-shit, ya know, Kernel?

Contrary. Most of these cameras appear to be looking at the city. Most were connected in the same network according to internal reports.

kys larper

proofs or op is FAGGOT LARPER

>27 cameras only
Fuck off FailLARP

Is there a pattern to locations?

Dunno.
Take em out.

post proof

wew someone is wasted

Hi t_d, we don't fall for LARPs here.

Are they in a circle around a specific location? What's the distance between cameras?

Still getting Intel. SOC is really concerned. Activity in Tyr and Golan are active. This isn't anything to be concerned about. Just asking questions.

>Russian aircraft with mode 3/C
wtf does this phrase mean? What is 3/C? Google says C is a type of transponder but why the fuck would Russian planes use it to fly from/to classified ares?

>stationed just outside of Levantine Arabic
>sees flag

Happy 4th bro, you really are partying hard tonight, keep it up.

No shit we can track mode 3c. We can also track kremni and parol.

And if all else fails, we can track primary. Which in most cases we do. Though it's not reliable.

Could have sworn most military planes fly with their transponders off, especially on missions. I fly around two airforce bases and I can tell you that they never seem to show up on TCAS when I am close to them.

Had two f-15s (my guess since I usually hear military pilots say that they are flying f-15s) wizz by me at night, not using their transponders and, flying low and fast.

probably civillians looking for aircraft.

unless they are in an equal grid, or a grid that gets equally smaller, in which case they are obviously trajectory trackers, you know like speed cameras for intercepting missiles.

No clue about AF but we are always squawking mode 3.

tfw pol's airstrike is incoming.

also if they are all facing outwards, obviously they are perimeter security protecting something in the centre.

Sorry, to clarify: Any time we are flying around stateside we are squawking. No reason not to. If we strangle it, it will only restrict what we can do with ATC.

Guys, im on a sikrit mishon in North Korea now, we is helding Amrican spy as hostage. What do? repeated numbers decide.

We do need to know what these cameras are are for. Any information is appreciated.

Beat him until he's braindead and them send him home

just like in my best korean cartoons

F-5 aggressors are sexier

LARP

lieutenant.. that's like.. fresh from recruit school. Try harder larper next time go for something higher

Shit/10 LARP

try harder.

sage the larper, there is no fucking way a lieutenant is in charge of ATC and that much intelligence

Listen up, Gang. Name's Sarge. All I can give ya, Op Sec and what not. I'm currently embedded with the enemy, well behind enemy lines in 1944 Berlin. If you think this is a LARP, check my flag. I just set it to Geographic Location. Scouts honor. Anyway, I can't go any further into my mission details, other than I was sent back through a time-pussy by the God Emperor in order to influence the outcome of the war in Europe.

Now, what I need you all to do is coordinate with Syrian Generals, X and R D - Sorry, no slashes on this ol' Kappel Schreibmachinen - Anyhow, get with those boys and use your meme skills and hacking expertise to wikipedia me a map of DEHOMAG offices so me and my buddy John here can get our hands on this early IBM and return in time for the July 4th fireworks!

Hope you get this message. Sarge Out.

you can buy a camera for 1$ at any swap meet, why is it a big deal?

Airforce butter bar

Playing intel, ground intel is Army run

>Larp
Cammeras are for filming

IFF. Comm/Nav system famalam

F-16 is muh planefu

>larping this hard