Why are American females degenerate?

>As a 16-year-old, she befriended younger girls and pimped them out for sex
>An 18-year-old Hanford woman was sentenced to 13 years in prison for her role in the pimping and human trafficking of younger girls.
>Almario found the girls through friends or acquaintances and social media.
“These people are great at locating kids with low self-esteem and trying to be their friend, and then it obviously changes once they started working for her,” said Pontecorvo.
>Almario’s scheme, which last a few weeks, involved posting pictures of the younger girls on different websites for prostitution, then taking the girls to motels off Highway 99 in Tulare County, said Hanford police Detective Richard Pontecorvo
fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article159531089.html

What' so degenerate about that? It's illegal, but degenerate? I think not.

Just the post modernists, someone like her probably justifies it as sexually liberating, especially if the clients are black. The only way you could believe this would be if you thought being beyond something, like sane sexuality, was something artistic or deep, which is what motivates them.

12 year olds dude. 12 year olds. This isn't normal.

just look at the mudslime, are we really surprised here?

It is, you just haven't been 12 in over a decade, I sometimes go to parties out in bumfuck nowhere Iowa and there are 12 year olds fucking around and getting trashed, sketchiest thing ever.

Have you ever actually slept with a club rat?

>American
>That beaner
>A shitskin subhuman talking about degeneracy
Kill yourself subhuman

>White Hispanics

She pimped out underage girls, what's not degenerate about it?

I sense some mestizo blood around her

sociopath. They should dig up her backyard for corpses.

Yes and I'm surprised I haven't gotten anything yet. I've fucked a 16 year old before too at a barn party out in the sticks with 200+ people and I didn't know how old she was until the next day when someone mentioned it to me-

>oh you know shes like fucking 16 right dude?

I don't fuck around anymore after that because I thought I was a pretty good judge of age, I was also smashed at the time too which doesn't help.

She's looking for vulnerable kids and pimping them out to men for the lulz. She isn't doing it for the cash.

Bitch is also smiling in her booking photo.

She's evil. Might have already killed people.

She's a fucking mexican
Is everyone blind or what? A fucking anchor baby!

Typical mexican mongrel blood

Why so livid?
"Don't talk shit about me because you are shit too! " - Only teenagers like you use this kind of logic.

If your hairline is less than an inch from your eyebrows you should be automatically deported

>American
2017 is already 2050 wew

Are you serious?
You dont have the right to talk about America, you're a fucking poo in loo, there's child slaves in your country, everyone lives in the middle of garbage, shit, dead bodies, Its disgusting. So no subhuman I'm not shit, you're human garbage and you dont have the right to talk about the greatest country on earth. Period.

She has the typical fatty NorthAmerindian indigenous look

12 year olds like dick too, odd as it may seem. Seen it first hand enough. Knew 12 year olds on birth control in my day.

Hispanic means people who live in Iberia, so yeah, they are white

Her first mistake was using hotels within Tulare County. I'm sure Kings County or Kern would have worked out for her. I'm sure this goes on in Bakersfield all the time, but Visalia wouldn't let that shit happen.

Her second mistake was being fucked up for pimping children.

I had a hearty laugh.

>american

"Degenerate" implies a decline from a higher to a lower state. Prostitution and 'madams' have been around since the dawn of human civilization.

Unrelatedly, your country is full of shit-smeared, babydicked gang rapists.

I can bet that all the above 'knowledge' on India you have, you have derived it from Sup Forums and reddit memes.
Nowadays with teenagers like you having a such short attention span, I don't expect any better.

POO
O
O

Gang rape is well-known tradition in India, it sounds like cultural enrichment

/thread

this is a mexican gangster bitch. she's just evil pimping out little girls. they should give her life.

>Why are American females degenerate?

I wouldn't describe her as degenerate, I would describe her as an entrepreneur.

>It is, you just haven't been 12 in over a decade

This.

The further away you get from early teenage years the more you forget about how much shit you did.

Oh, my bad.
News, documentaries, videos, photos, tourist, bloggers everyone is lying.
I'm convinced, I'll take Delhi over Colorado anyday, go ahead criticize America, your country is definetly better, actually india is the birthplace of civilization

>American females

Those are spic females.

Not that American females are not degenerate also.

So Progressively Jewish

Looks like a Mexi bitch to me?

Ever hear what TRUMP said about MEXISHITS?

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Well since she is a spic I thought it would be obvious? Are you new?

American females can be bad girls but spics and other kind of subhumans females are just plain human garbage

el mestizaje maldito strikes again

12 is the AOC in Mexico. This is how many of these people think. It is sick and wrong.
14 should be the AOC.

k

Go back to your mexican paradise

So this is white in america

(((Progressive))) detected.

There's bad people in all races, the thing is you have more of those in subhumans species, a lot.
And, If you dont like whites (seems like) go back to whatever shithole you came from.

>the thing is you have more of those in subhumans species
you are not even worth arguing with.
>go back
no I love this country and what it has giving me.

They do that in India to save the family.

> (OP) (You)
>So this is white in america
KEK.
Nowadays anyone with a American passport automatically becomes 'white'.

I think they can clasify Themselves as white, that will explain it isis, some mexicans, hindus and africans enriching this nation.

At least sexual abuse like this is illegal in the US.

Bbut they make good tacos!

This, lol

Go read what the forefathers written about America and White Race.
Or lets talk about black and mongrel crime rate, at least the FBI is sincere on that one.
We can find, sex offenders, pedos, serial killers, cannibals, thiefs, sociopaths. So much cultural enrichment.