So Trump now posts memes created by 15 year old faggots

Does this means Trump supporters are just edgy teenafer queers?

How could we so afraid of you? We only had to call your mommy to ground you and confiscate your dildo

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hanassholesolo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>thinking Sup Forums is comprised of actual adults

He needs to release some proof or fuck off. Most evidence points to the user being in his 30's.

This was my biggest mistake

>Jack Prolapse
holy shit that guy's so full of shit

Yeah. It's gets funnier every day. It is so obvious, by the way they type among other things, how young many of the people who frequent this board actually are.

Oh boy you better make sure to find the original sauce of every meme before you post it now because you don't want to repost something made by somebody of unsavory character. Holy shit you faggots are fucking pathetic. What's even sadder is you quivering vaginas were so butthurt about a gif that you put an investigation behind it.

>yfw you are the only adult person on this board

>flag
I don't think so, Tim.
There are no men in Germany.

They always were

where you been all these months

It's too late for damage control JIDF. Asleep at the wheel and all these years of hard work are coming undone. oy vey!

This guy's twitter is such a cringefactory.

>15 year old degenerate sodomite

wtf I love CNN now...

sage

Your faction still lost to them though, burger.

It's called Gen Z, the most conservative generation ever.

Millenials are screwed.

sage. This bitch just wants to get on hype to get more popular. He is like those libs who write to Trumps tweets hoping people would see them first

>15 and LGBT
CNN couldn't have picked a worse target

But he's edgy and racist
and trump retweeted him
Sorry sweetie, drumpf messed up here big time

>using jack posobiec as a source
You need to stop. He lied about knowing Richard Spencer, he was the man behind the "Rape Melania" sign.

>racist
Proof?

#CNNBlackmail is trending on twitter
Nobody cares about what the kid said or the fact that Trump retweeted a gif made by him.

Random ass person "can confirm" and you believe it? OP you're a fucking retarded shill.

what does a 15 year old and Trump have in common?

both have never had a real job in their life and this board literally worships their lack of real world experience and sense of humor

can we get CNN's press pass pulled from the WH Briefings?

that'd be extra comfy.

this

>He'sh LGTB you guysh! One of ush!!!
Yeah what a great celebration, he's a retarded homophile at 15!

He will vote for Trump in 2020 just like other edgy teens growing up with memes will.

seen this floating around, not sure if it's true or not.

>Trump never had a real job!
>He only ever had
>TWO SCOOPS
>DRUMPFLSTILSKIN BTFOOOOOOOOOOO SICK BURN HAHA LMAO xD
gas yourself.

I don't get it. The left are the advocates of welfare and free shit because they provably have never had real jobs in their lives, and all study stupid bullshit like gender studies. Nobody with a job over minimum wage wants to pay for other peoples healthcare. You probably can't even tell me how low the minimum income is that required you to pay for Obamacare.(I can, because they were trying to make me pay for leftist gibs, instead I didn't buy health insurance)

Good. Maybe by that point we will be edgy enough to finally round up the leftists and ditch their bodies in mass graves.

>no real job
>richer than your whole city combined
>richer than all of your ancestors combined

>Does this means Trump supporters are just edgy teenafer queers?
Yep. There are 60 million 15 year old trannies that voted for Trump.

Fucking retard.

Twitter of Han
mobile.twitter.com/hanassholesolo

So he was 15? That explains why he apologized.

Poor kid got strong armed by CNN.

>a small loan of 1 million dollars
>then inherited the rest of his fathers wealth
>would literally have more money now if he just invested his money from the start in an index fund

OY VEY! DONNIE IS SUCH A HARD LABORING GOYIM

(((cnn))) blackmailed a 15 lgbt? they are so done. please let this kill them. fucking kikes belong in ovens, not on the airwaves.

Jack Pussybiec probably knows it's false but he wants us all branded as Fake News

You using twitter is cringefactory.

That's simply not true, he was always outperforming the S&P and the inherited wealth was about 100million. His father didn't want to invest in the Manhattan real estate market but he did and that's what made him big.

It came from reddit. Of course it was by a faggot

YES