What is Italy doing?

What are these patrol boats and will they be given to Libya or will they just "rescue" aka smuggle migrants to the EU?

trtworld.com/europe/italian-patrol-boats-arrive-in-libya-to-limit-flow-of-migrants-393302

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HOUtpth-y5U
youtube.com/watch?v=5cmnsVhDu9s
repubblica.it/solidarieta/diritti-umani/2017/05/23/news/profughi_l_italia_aggira_i_suoi_obblighi_aiutando_i_libici_a_intercettare_i_migranti_in_mare_-166219113/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you know exactly what italy is doing

It's the US intelligence.He shared info with both Greek and Italian navies.
We also opened fire to a roach boat which carried drugs atop the rapefugees.

look at all those women and children fleeing war zones!

Those are economic migrants. Women are not among them, as they would be raped in Libya and not let go to Europe. Women know that they will be raped in Libya, so they do not go to Libya... except if they are ok with being raped.

Making some money and fucking over Germany.

>No 2017
>Not showing all the NGO boats just taking them in directly on the beaches

This is not ok, dude.

wooo... too bad my country doesn't put fucking illegals on CP island anymore

Tow them back to Libya or reintroduce and legalise slavery of the blacks.

>Beach
There is sand though.
youtube.com/watch?v=HOUtpth-y5U

>What are these patrol boats
I have no idea, there is no mention of Italian patrol boat in Tripoli in Italian news.
Probably just fake news.
What Brussels has decided is to give 46 millions to Libya to save refugees at sea and take them back to Libya

>CP island

lets play find the shitskin

>I have no idea, there is no mention of Italian patrol boat in Tripoli in Italian news.
>Probably just fake news.

Are you saying Abu Bakr Al Shamani is a liar?

----
Leaders of the European Union agreed to a controversial plan in February to stem the flow of migrants travelling to Europe.

Under the agreement, the EU leaders decided to give €200m ($215m) to Libya's fragile government to increase efforts to stop migrant boats within the country's territorial waters.

The EU also decided to provide support for the setting up of safe refugee camps in Libya.

Human rights groups raised concern at the plan, as the UN-backed government in Libya has limited control over its territory.

Now Italian patrol boats have arrived in Tripoli to try to enforce the limits.

But, some Libyans believe the EU needs to do more.

TRT World ’s Abu Bakr Al Shamahi reports.

youtube.com/watch?v=5cmnsVhDu9s

>What Brussels has decided is to give 46 millions to Libya to save refugees at sea and take them back to Libya

REEEEE, we got fined for doing exactly that years ago.

They will NEVER stop coming. EVER.

sorry but not enough black bulls to serve all european white girls yet

the stream of black bulls must continue for a while, and the EU authorities in Brussels is gonna see it happens without interruption until all white girls are pregnant

Italy has given 10 boats to the Libyan government of al-Sarraj, to be used to save refugees at sea and take them back to Libya.
These boats were a gift Gaddafi once made to Italy. So we are giving back their boats.

Le motovedette donate dall'Italia. Sulla base del Memorandum, l'Italia tra l'altro ha accettato di restituire alla Guardia costiera libica 10 motovedette che le erano state donate ai tempi del colonnello Gheddafi. Quattro sono state consegnate a maggio, le altre sei dovrebbero esserlo a giugno. Queste motovedette sono destinate a rafforzare in modo assai importante la capacità della Guardia costiera libica di pattugliare non solo le acque territoriali ma anche quelle internazionali. "Se gli stati membri dell'Unione europea - dice il comunicato di Amnesty - intenderanno proseguire ad addestrare la Guardia costiera libica e a fornirle imbarcazioni, dovranno istituire un sistema rigoroso di monitoraggio e valutazione dell'impatto di tale cooperazione sui diritti umani".
repubblica.it/solidarieta/diritti-umani/2017/05/23/news/profughi_l_italia_aggira_i_suoi_obblighi_aiutando_i_libici_a_intercettare_i_migranti_in_mare_-166219113/

wtf is that pic from?

Italy should recolonise Libya.

its a pic of what Europe should look like
got a problem?

>Where migrants were rescued
>migrants
t. they don't even bother trying to call them refugees anymore.

Syrian children on women*

>t. they don't even bother trying to call them refugees anymore.
Why should they call them refugees? Not even the UN calls them refugees. They are 90% migrants, as they are not Libyans fleeing an alleged Libyan civil war (which does not exist), but migrants who pay to cross the Sahel zone (a 15 day long journey through the desert), then work for years in Libya and then take a boat from Libya. They aren't fleeing anything. The UN is still cucked because they say that even after years of working in Tripolis, your initial "refugee" status is preserved if you once left a country with a civil war (such as Somalia or Eritrea or South Sudan).

Das is rite my nig nog!
Mine Somali testies is acing for wite pusy!

These testicles are actually normal sized, somalis are just manlets

Come on Italia, you are better than that...