My friend in the USA just made it very clear to me he is finally going to stand up against CNN KIKERY watch the news...

My friend in the USA just made it very clear to me he is finally going to stand up against CNN KIKERY watch the news guys.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL, ARMED CAN GOING TO CNN HQ.

shhh, shut the fuck up
SAGE

Bump

False flag incoming

He/they are alledgedly going to pay them a visit in atlanta at 9pm he seemed very serious. He has been talking about this for a while. He is a man we need. This is no joke.

It's quite frightening to know that CNN has more than enough power to do shit like this on a whim.
There's no way to take them down so long as they have so much fucking money.

Oh shit. Historic bump, put me in the screencap.
ALSO MODS. OP's burger friend is promoting violence.
He is a very bad goy.

loose lips sink ship you absolute faggot

Tell him to smoke weed and chill out. Let the uppity reddit script kiddies deal with this bullshit.

Most Wehrmacht soldiers weren't Nazis.

I've known him for a while, hes not some autistic LARP-er. I give him all of my hope of an honorful and succesful death. He is the man we need, no more pussy bullshit.

>Armed Can
Sup Forums is full of alarmist bullshit so I'll call false on this
I'll still be here to see if it actually happens

would not suprise me if they shot up their own HQ like they did at comet ping pong.

DONT EVEN TRY A FALSE FLAG, YOURE TIME IS UP COMMIE BASTARDS

If anything it's gonna be a false flag so they can blame it on Sup Forums and "MUH ALT RIGHT NAZIS"

Wtf then they're gonna blame trump's tweet if there's any violence

FALSEFLAG CONFIRMED

OP CONFIRMED FOR CIA

nice falseflag, CNN shill
>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Someone post that picture of the thread where user states there will be a false flag exactly like this.

Needed for posterity.

haha holy shit. This dumbass even posted the location and time. Yeah, this isn't a false flag.

Praying for rain

Sup Forums would tell reddit crossposters to kill themselves in a heartbeat. The only reason anyone's pissed off is because CNN violated the internet equivalent of the NAP and now every two bit grey hat is going to gun for that digital media ass.

Was reading my mind part of your plan?

Reminds me of that news station in Deus Ex H.R

These buildings have armed guards and literal armories your friend is a dumb fuck do some fucking research.

What a very bad goy!

fake news

Fuckin' false flags won't save cnn. Give it up, kike.

He is a great shot, he knows what to aim for. No unneeded casualties will be had. This isnt a false flag. Believe me. This is not the last time if shit goes well. This will be a good day. Violence is nessecary to make a point.

Yeah, just throw them the moral high ground. Tell your "friend" to take five fucking seconds to think.

I'm unsure of your point here, friendo. I understand fully why CNN fucked up and people are pissed but this reeks of false flag, a dude coming on POL to post both the time and location of CNN getting attacked by someone OP is describing his 'friend' as.

what do the digits say?

Kikery is soon to be over. We MUST TAKE ARMS. Why be a basementdwelling LARP-er?

I'm calling bullshit, but just in case-9pm eastern American time?

>meme magic

no it isnt you fuckwit - it will just shut us all down and the propaganda machine will grind the alt right. How fucking dumb do you have to be.

Stop larping faggot.

Yeah that's what he told me. There is no turning back for him. He is a great kid person and a great martyr for a just cause.

The message matters, not the means.

That wouldn't get them as far as you'd think that it would. The FBI is very familiar with this place and the shitposting that goes on here. Almost every damn night some faggot posts some spin on "you guys are okay don't go to x tomorrow."

Let's get real for a second, CNN's just not capable of skidding by public scrutiny under the Trump administration. The FBI would grill their ass up and down if something like that happened.

You tell me I'm on fire tonight.

Good shit. I'm already in Georgia. This should be interesting if real.

Boy you guys are dumb to believe this, but on the off chance one of you inbreds do something dumb, it'll be nice to watch your fat Southern carcasses frying in the Georgia sun. Smells like pork rinds.

The FBI doesn't give a shit, though. CNN can just run screenshots on their own network. Remember how many times they've lied and then just ignore it when it comes out they've lied?

this stupid is

Bring it bitch, Dresden needs a round two.

THIS user IS FALSEFLAGGING GET IN HERE

Look how far that's gotten them recently.

SS

Don't be fucking dumb, just wait to see what happens. They're falling apart all on their own, no need to get dumb and violent you niggers.

its a false flag.
Everyone on our team knows we are winning.

Nobody on our side is going to be upset that CNN gave us LEGAL RECOURSE to fuck them up.

everyoone report this thread.

Bek dicht kankerlijer