ANTIFA WANTS A 15 YEAR OLD KID DOXXED

VIOLENT BOSTON ANTIFA WANTS A 15 YEAR OLD KID DOXED

youtube.com/watch?v=i2FKznFNMNQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uyap18wxEAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Age doesn't give you a pass for racism and fascism. Racists and fascists need to be silenced and shut down, period. Whether they are 8 or 80. They need to be dealt with properly through re-education and discipline to prevent their dangerous ideals from spreading and causing harm. If you see fascism, you shut it down. You fight for what's right. That's our goal.

I'd fuck that chick in the ass with no lube

retarded commie didn't even watch the video it's satire

>15
too old

This stupid chick has probably been to 2 protests in her whole life. One was probably about funding the highschool drama club.

it's satire Boston antifa isn't a real group

youtube.com/watch?v=uyap18wxEAg

Educate yourself

i would

Boston Antifa are literally ourguys.

I want to shoot antifags

>15
Jesus christ user, hes not fucking 15 years old, get over it.
Hes a fucking middle aged man.
There is LITERALLY ZERO REASON TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS 15 YEARS OLD. THIS FAKE FACT HAS APPEARED OUT OF NOWHERE ON THE CONSERVATIVE SHITPOST-SPHERE AS SOME SORT OF SPIN ATTEMPT.

Why do they wear masks in one video and then not in the others. Ruin the immersion for me.

Its not even needed either lol story is big enough on its own

words that place a child in harms way is still violence

ANTIFA doesn't care who they hurt - they have stated unequivocally that they will create and leave casualties regardless of age.

New Jersey has listed Antifa as a terrorists group.

YouTube and facebook have been made aware

He's a fucking child. CNN is doxxing kids.

They can put that rumor to rest by FULLY RELEASING his info to prove it's not a kid.

Oh wait. That would prove they're blackmailing him.

Stop shilling for CNN inadvertently. It's a kid they doxxed until they prove otherwise.

>want cnn to reveal someones personal information
>covers face with mask
???

>adults trying to silence edgy teenagers

These faggots don't know what they're doing.

>be me
>18
>hang out with literal 15 and 16 year olds
>they are all edgy conservative as fuck
>they are not ugly
>they're not fat
>some of them are even considered "popular" in their high school

Gen Z will see the rebirth of at least SOME sort of right wing movement in America. It's insane how uniformly right wing the younger white males, even on the west coast.

Dustins mom?

Boston ANTIFA IS A real group that advocates and supports all the principles of ANTIFA

a number of ANTIFA supporters have stated one of its members in Boston is "retarded"

scream and yell as loud as you like, he belongs to ANTIFA,

he belongs to you

This.
Boston antifa are legit.

all antifaggots should kill themselves. fuck commies.

You're retroactively responsible for more than 100 million deaths. When you resolved that, we can talk about discipline and reeducation, while you're working your ass off in the gulag, asshole.

THE STORY IS FUNNIER IF IT'S REAL.