We're closer to nuclear war than we have been for decades and yet Sup Forums has just been talking about fucking...

We're closer to nuclear war than we have been for decades and yet Sup Forums has just been talking about fucking plebbit and cnn all fucking day. Is it just me or has this place gone down the shitter?

So did you faggots wake up to come here and pull this, or have you been lingering where you feel like you can some shit thread?

No we're not

Nuclear war isn't something we can change anyway. We can get presidents elected and ruin companies though

The CNN happening is pretty big. NK is also something that needs to be decided now. I doubt Trump will be able to handle this one, but I've been wrong before.

Almost everyone here has mixed emotions about nuclear war.

>We're closer to nuclear war than we have been for decades
You're watching too much CNN

This is a CNN shill

How is it big? I don't understand.
No, I just think that once there's nukes flying everywhere it will seem insignificant.

CNN Journo tried to blackmail someone over anonymous messageboard post. "But it should be legal to blackmail because user is antisemetic."

This guy is fired and CNN is going to be in damage control most likely. Otherwise this is some big happenings. Everyone/anyone in the USA could be blackmailed for anonymous posts.

NK GDP 13B
Time Warner shares 70B

china won't nuke its biggest buyer
russia is winning in the ME
so unless US shoots first...

not anymore we aren't, Hillary lost
north korea isn't a nuclear threat, they are a biochemical threat however

>Everyone/anyone in the USA
But I'm not in the USA. And if it was just some guy, and he's been fired, isn't CNN legally, and to an extent morally, absolved?
>so unless US shoots first...
>Implying it won't.

He'll likely be fired, but isn't yet. It's still too early here. CNN hasn't responded, so it's still hanging in the air.

Obviously won't matter if nukes fly, but that seems unlikely. NK will be dealt with a different way.

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

With who, the Norks? Not even worried, they'd only be able to hit the West Coast, so it'd be an overall improvement.

nothing will fucking happen tough
just like how I won't get any sort of get

Why ? Because north koreans are shitposting with intercontinental stones ?
You could as well wait for lizardmen to crawl out of the ground.

Nothing will happen anyway.

a major news network publicly blackmailed a 15 year old kid and you want to talk about some bullshit korean non-happening
gooks shot missiles at water again big fuckin deal

But they've never done this before. They could actually start a nuclear war now. Everything's changed.

'anonymous'.

Most of their recent sources are anonymous, now they have anonymous apologies from anonymous creators of Memes they deem politically incorrect.

Seems awfully convenient. They can even make Sup Forums anons look weak this way.

By the way, an anonymous source told me that CNN is really good and truthful, the anonymous source also said trust him.

'anonymous'.

Most of their recent sources are anonymous, now they have anonymous apologies from anonymous creators of Memes they deem politically incorrect.

Seems awfully convenient. They can even make Sup Forums anons look weak this way.

By the way, an anonymous source told me that CNN is really good and truthful, the anonymous source also said trust him.

>a major news network
Someone who worked for that news network. Do you really think cnn itself will suffer at all from this? No they'll just pass the buck.

Not really sure what this is supposed to mean? Why would CNN manufacture a gigantic scandal in a similar way they manufacture news? Or are you trying to imply that CNN's "sources" are literally anonymous messageboard posts.