Hey Sup Forums, serious question here...

Hey Sup Forums, serious question here. I just told my parents that I'm a MGTOW and now they think I'm gay and have given me one month to move out of their house. How can I convince them that this is a valid political viewpoint?

You can't. It's not. You're an autistic virgin with a shit excuse.

I'd literally have more respect for a gay son than someone like you.

/thread

Maybe move out?

These.

Falling for the obvious bait

JIDF, oven is down the hall and to the left.

And we will be sending your family the gas bill.

This is bait and dumb but if this were the actual case just show them your internet history.

>I just told my parents that I'm a MGTOW and now they think I'm gay
It sounds to me like they understand the situation perfectly, user

>all these tradcons getting angry as fuck about MGTOW

Anyone care to refute a few of the core tenets of MGTOW?

1. Women initiate divorce 70+% of the time (higher if she has a college education)
2. Over 50% of marriages end in divorce
3. Women receive custody of children in over 90% of cases
4. Men get taken to the cleaners in divorce as the entire family court system is a separate system than the normal criminal justice system
5. Women falsely accuse men of abuse in order to get better odds in family court
6. Married men have less sex than single men of the same financial means and physical attractiveness

Go on, refute any of these points.

FPBP
MGTOW are honorary Jews

Damn...
I better become a genetic dead end now
Thanks user! Fuck white women and children!

Just tell them how girls only like outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys don't get girlfriends. Sad but true.

So the answer is 'no' you cannot refute a single point that MGTOW brings up.

All you can do is use shaming language.

>shaming language

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGERFAGGOT

So stop being shy and grow a pair of balls
Throw caution to the wind, throw shit at the wall and see what sticks

You are gay if you're MGTOW. Make fucking we hite babies and raise them like we raised you

He's right you know. MGTOW still have kids through things like surrogacy and sperm donorship. You however have no argument as to why men should just blindly tolerate the bullshit of modern women. Which is the very reason MGTOW exists to begin with, because you aren't providing any real reason for men to be men.

You're a fucking coward and probably a closet faggot. Make up whatever pathetic excuse you like more women for the rest of us.

I'm sure you get plenty of 10/10 super loyal and traditional stepford wife women, Mr. Whiteknight. I can see an entire crowd of maidens rushing to you and begging for you to deflower them just for this post alone.

You can't go your own way whilst living in someone else's house, eating their food, and using their electricity/gas, you faggot. If you're a man then move out of their house and go your own way.

Why are you still typing faggot? Chastity cuck cage chafing?

Convince them that marriage/relationships is a bad idea these days. All you have to do is show them the truth about female nature, if they reject the facts then they are the degenerates.

Maybe get some stuff from Sandman videos to back up your arguments.

You predecessors have struggled since the dawn of life to survive and pass on their genes and you have now decided to deliberately fail. Think of those millions of organisms now face palming thats just how retarded you are.

By becoming a man and going your own way. Step one move out of your folks home.

There's not much point. Being outgoing tends to come naturally. For shy and average guys, it would only come as awkward. It's depressing to know that I'll never have a girlfriend, but I'm trying to accept it.

It's not, but Planned parenthood, feminists being repulsive, mindless hedonism well into your thirties, MGTOW...

It doesn't matter at all. Just as long as you do not create a stable cohesive household and have children. Whatever you do, don't do that. Goy.

Kill yourself.

holy shit im glad i live in a normal country and not that western shithole where parents kick their own children out

He is right, though.

MGTOW bring good points to the table. Feel free to refute them if you can

Based parents. MGTOW is embarassing, and you should feel bad for identifying with them. The problem isn't women in general, it's your lack of experience with them and seeing nothing but the absolute most degenerate excuses for "women" being paraded around as the norm on websites you visit.

show them some docos explaining the whole MGTOW thing, if there is one. They probably just dont understand what it is all about they might just think its some new type of gay.

Look the statistics are correct, and yes women do have too much power in society, allowing women to vote was a colossal historical mistake. But these statistics are not MGTOW's tenets.
MGTOW in practice means not marrying or ever having children, just using women for sex and living the high life being single.
So heres a refutation of those tenets.
1. Becoming a genetic dead end makes you a failure to your ancestors
2. Having to marry a woman and have kids with her is a requirement of any respectable man, get over it
3. Just because the game as it stands is rigged doesn't mean there still aren't good women and ways around the fuckery the courts have done
4. Also the sex statistic is not neccessarily true and would vary from couple to couple, but if both partners are in good physical shape and the relationship is healthy that couple may be having sex more often than their single counterparts.

In a nutshell, its time to grow up. Stop being a boy and become a man.

You are gay

All of those points come from the fact that women are told not to be women and men are told not to be men. Here's the thing, men and women are fundamentally different. Men have their own inner universe whereas women are directly connected to what's around them. Men want to achieve, to dominate, whereas women want to go with the flow. This is why men typically love dogs and women typically love cats, dogs need to be dominated whereas cats are independent, dogs need the flow dictated to them whereas cats alter the flow. In the same way, women want men who alter the flow, and men want women they can dominate. The problem arises when men and women are taught that this is bad, that they should fight their natural instincts.

If you're enlightened enough about gender dynamics to be a MGTOW you should be enlightened enough to understand this. A man needs to dominate, it's evolution, just as a woman needs to be guided. A man who does not dominate will never be fulfilled, just as a woman without guidance will never be fulfilled. Combined with the genetic dead-end factor, this makes the movement a target of ridicule. There is of course the feminist shame aspect (how dare you say us women aren't worth it!) but there are genuine faults with the ideology too.

>becoming a man

t. Overweight Permavirgin Untermensch

sort yourself out and willingly face the feminine dragon of chaos

>"male feminism"

goddamn thats cold, user

>willingly face the feminine dragon of chaos
This. It's called the battle of the sexes. Your job is to win the battle. MGTOW is admitting defeat. This is why people instinctively react with disgust.

Why does everyone need a name or flag to rally behind when it comes to their views?
>MGTOW

Holy fucking shit it's stupid. I can almost hear the pretentious faggot voice when you tell people you're part of that "movement". Think modern women are all vindictive whores who cannot stay loyal? Don't marry, don't procreate, do not pass go, do not collect $200. Let the men who want to do so.

Rather than use your time and energy making a completely bogus "political movement", try vying for more equal divorce rights. Equal child custody laws. Actually attempt to make a difference. But you won't. Because you're weak willed and are accustomed to simply complaining.

>Rather than use your time and energy making a completely bogus "political movement", try vying for more equal divorce rights. Equal child custody laws. Actually attempt to make a difference. But you won't. Because you're weak willed and are accustomed to simply complaining.

How?

Girls only like outgoing and muscular guys. Shy and average guys simply don't get girlfriends. It's something I've learned to accept.

Literally cucked. Go outside you low test faggot.

>man up and be more alpha

Most of the divorced MGTOWs used to think the same way before they got fucked in divorce.

The unmarried MGTOWs watched guys put their hand on the hot stovetop so other men learn by their example not to get burned.

I like this. Fucking boomers get the revenge they deserve in permavirgin childre, in tans-sex, hormone selfmutilation and rampant degeneracy. Oh how they cry out that vengence is not deserved. It's a slow and painfull death. Also, OP, MGTOW still have sex, they just don't marry or intentionally have children.

How's that cucked? It's true.

This desu senpai. People that get into relations with women in current year are 89iq and everyone knows it. Wasting your time and energy on building ideological/political movement around this knowledge is even more retarded.

>BTFO by a frog
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a shill slide thread. Herb and move on.

>Dad, you're seeing me as the limp wristed faggot in 2 1/2 men.
>I'm going for the Charlie Sheen approach
>or maybe the fat kid, either one.

nah, i donĀ“t need to dominate, and i love cats.

But all women i have met so far were not able to have a relationship which was based on cooperation, so yes i think a lot/most of them need to be dominated.

All the women round here are complete brainwashed degenerate whores, I really can't bring myself to put a baby in one. With a mother like that it's fate would already be sealed

Man. I love that image. It always cheers me up.

>Sandman
>not TFM

Sandman is a moron.

I found out I'm infertile when I was 17. Checked again recently just to be sure, still infertile without a doubt. I fire blanks but haven't told anyone but my parents
Good looking, good job and apartment.

MGTOW when the last two long term relationshits that lasted 3.5 years and 4 years respectively with "good girls" who proclaimed they haven't had more than 2-3 sexual partners got pregnant with me! Oh damn, what a miracle it was after sticking around to just about before they had their babies to tell them I'm infertile.

Women are fucking trash, I rather fuck with obvious whores that are up-front about it instead of "good girls" who are the worse part of women (manipulative liars that do not give a single fuck about other people).

Are there any 27 year old virgins?

women are inferior
use women for sex and live life however you want
this is how any sane man lives.

I'm 23 but will be a virgin for life, almost certainly. So basically count me as one.

(You)

convince them by moving out. Why do you still live at home with your parents anyhow? If you're old enough to be MGTOW, you're old enough to move out.

Saving money. Millennials have no money as it is. Might as well save up for a couple years. It's foolish to move out right away if you don't have to.

>this many anons falling for bait this obvious

tell them, that you won't be promiscuous and you will take cock only from the men you love

>Not watching both including MGTOW is Freedom and MGTOW Philosopher.

And do you feel fulfilled being a cat-loving passive?

i have too much to watch in youtube. asmr, news, funny shit. i can't watch everyone and everything. tfm is the only one that makes sense.

In a few years there will be