Why do people try and make arguments supporting gay marriage and masturbation...

Why do people try and make arguments supporting gay marriage and masturbation? It's written quite clearly in The Bible that both of these things are wrong, it's literally the word of God, so why do people still try and lie to themselves and justify it? Do they think they know better than God?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miaphysitism
youtube.com/watch?v=zXDL2hQ76tU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because fuck your kike god that's why.

Because protestants are retarded. Only orthodox or catholic christianity isnt heresy

What about Coptics or are you tossing them in Orthodox?

The world would be a much better place if we just started killing all non-Christians. Almost all sources of degeneracy are rooted in ignorance of faith (see communism).

I honestly refuse to believe any man on earth has totally refrained from masturbation. I think priests even actively do it.

Please point out the chapter and verse where masturbation is explicitly forbidden.

Spilling your seed anywhere other than a woman's vagina is a sin. All acts of sex that do not have the potential to create a child are sinful.

>Killing all Sikhs
Nah, they are bro tier and have fought Islam too hard for too long for us to kill them off.

Basically all protestant churches are more or less heretic.

But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman [or man] with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart. (Matthew 5:28)

But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother's wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. (Genesis 38:9)

Whether you like it or not user the activities soaked in masturbation are sinful. I have a hard time controlling but remember the first cardinal sin user.

>'s-sikhs are bro tier'
Tired of hearing this meme, if you aren't a Christian you are a sinner and need to die.

Well the Oriental Orthodox (Coptic) has been around since The Great Schism. Where Orthodox took Constantinople, Catholicism took Rome and Coptic-ism took Alexandria. I am of no means a Coptic but they are of no means proddy level.

Literally the opposite of what Jesus taught us. Militant Christians are retards.

This.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. (John 14:6)

Literal proof if you do not believe Jesus is the one and only begotten son of God Hell awaits you.

That's not what its about at all.

In the Onan story his brother died before getting a kid. Onan and was supposed to impregnate his brothers wife so that the offspring would inherit the brothers estate rather than Onan inheriting it.

It has nothing to due with masturbation, it has to do with old Hebrew law.

designated dick sucking streets

Every church that existed before The Great Schism and was created by it is ok. But almkst everything after that is heresy tier

Because I don't give a fuck about an ancient book and I'll jack off to gay anytime I like you cuck

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God” (Matthew 5:9)

Keep preaching violence,heretic.

>andNigMumCum
Syria huh, hows the war going?

According to the CDC, despite them being a small minority in the U.S., one out of every six gay or bisexual males has the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), accounting for over half of the United States' HIV population. HIV is an incurable and fatal disease that attacks the immune system. HIV slowly enables other pathogens to kill the person's body. The same pathogens that would have been destroyed under normal immune system's circumstances do not get killed in HIV, leading to death. The high prevalence of HIV among gay people was not enough to sway the obstinately pro-gay people in the class initially, so I also stated that the way in which gay people had sex a hundred years ago would be even more fatal than it is now. A human female vagina self-lubricates and has extra cushioning while a male anus does not. A male anus during sex would likely tear since they may not have had lubricants back in the early 1900s. If there is a tear around the anus, that means human feces can get into the body and cause sepsis and likely death because antibiotics were not available for use until the 1940s.

gay, lesbian, and bisexual people are statistically very deviant from the average United States population because only 3.2 percent of the population identifies as gay, lesbian, or bisexual. Even among straight men and women, bisexual instances are about 2%, and sexuality is almost entirely not fluid. In comparison, around 5% of the U.S. population has borderline personality disorder, and the condition is much less lethal than being homosexual or bisexual. The homosexual and bisexual population is about the same as the borderline personality population, but the current DSM does not categorize homosexuality as a medical disorder. The reason is somewhat of a mystery to me. A low number of the population having these inclinations and the high lethality it brings suggests that the behavior is unnatural and mostly not genetic since the actions have a very high chance of life risks.

Do you really want the celiphate telling you what to do?

This is what cathcucks believe and occasionally spout out when they arent fellating their priest

Fuck the bible it's just some old faggy book and the people who follow it are jesus cucks

Not preaching violence only the truth. There are no loopholes as Jesus is the literal gateway if you don't believe in him Hell awaits this is fact. I'm not saying kill the heathens as they may become converts later in life. What do you think I am a Muslim?

GUYS LOOK AT THIS BASED MAGA SIKH

Shit .what were you expecting from a civil war? kek

>Masturbate into toilet
>Sperm goes down the sewer
>Get treated
>Back into the watertable
>Women take shower with little particles of my sperm
>Woman washes her vagina
>QED

Masturbation is not a sin, certain related immoral thoughts are however

I agree this is why Coptics are not as bad as proddys. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miaphysitism They been around since before The Great Schism however Monophysitism which is a brand of Copticism is as they've been around since before however they don't believe in the trinity.

The lethality of a woman giving birth to a child in the early 1900s was 1%. The mortality rate of a female in the 1900s giving birth is much lower than the lethality of an anal bleeding, HIV, and syphilis, which are all much higher in the Gay population than the straight communities. Homosexual and bisexual behavior is evolutionarily deleterious behavior, and U.S. national statistics support this.

Shut the fuck up you athiefaggots and athiecucks. Look at the facts.

My initial response was to the post calling for killing all non_christians. This sort of thinking is not christlike and is the devil at work

However, you condemn all non christians to hell prematurly, by not expierencing their life, recognizing forgiveness, then evetually seeing gods light then praying for mercy.

Where does jesus say that men shall make judgement on all sinners?

>implying the bible comments on either gay marriage or masturbation at any time

it says having gay sex is bad but you could have a celibate marriage and the one story retards think is in reference to masturbation is a story about a guy who god orders to knock up his dead brothers wife but he feels bad about it and pulls out and cums on the ground so god kills him since he's a weird rapey pervert like that

The Bible was not written by any God. The Bible was written and re-written over centuries by bunches of men.

Do you believe everything a man writes if he tells you God commanded or guided him to write it?

God wants you to send me all your money.

only sub-humans believe in god.

the moral of the story, like most of the bible, being "do whatever god orders you to do or get turned into salt or something edgy" not "dont ejaculate on the ground and by that we mean jack off lol"

I do not judge them for they may be more virtuous than I however it is literal fact that you must believe in Jesus to enter heaven. Now if its some sort of Purgatory system I do not know but from what the bible says this is what we can know.

Exactly, for all the idiots here, I suggest you research the name Cyrus schofield.

But you want to kill all non christians.
There by garunteeing a place in hell, instead of giving them the opportunity to choose heaven later in life.

I agree however there are certain situations where my faith wavers on this. The Crusades as horrible as they were in a violence aspect needed to happen without it thousands more Christian pilgrims would have been pillaged and them sold into slavery. Remember user 3 of the 7 Crusades were on Jerusalem and 2 of which were to protect pilgrims.

Copts are muzzi pets, they circumcise their women and wear their trashbags, not worth fetishising

No I do not. I'm no Muslim who believes in the killing of heathens to purify them of sin. read the following post on this matter.

There is truth behind this but you can't tell me Ethiopians who have spent years killing muzzis are their pets.

There's literally nothing lethal about bring gay moron.

HIV has only been around for a hundred years, and has only been endemic in the united States since the 80s. Before sex education was widespread, gay men had a culture of casual sex often without prophylactics typically without negative consequences. A lot of gay men never have anal sex at all.

Maybe one day autism will be removed from the dsm and people will argue with you about things that haveno affect on their lives

I was refering to egyptian copts but Ethiopians are pretty cool besides being worthless in just about every other aspect

Fair enough lol

>It's written quite clearly in The Bible that both of these things are wrong, it's literally the word of God

There's nothing in the Bible about masturbation being wrong - regardless, I could shit a more divine book than that thing the Jews wrote - makes me sick that I've ever laid eyes on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zXDL2hQ76tU

Galatians 6:1
Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted.