345 60 60 973
lbc.co.uk/national/radio/player/

>Sex abuse cadets "covered up"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40457123

>Nobody turned up to Junker's shitty speech, so he had a chimpout
ft.com/content/24658761-96a1-309e-9682-d0bd65e5ce88
archive.is/hsl0j

>Huge gun haul heading for UK stopped at Channel Tunnel
news.sky.com/story/huge-gun-haul-heading-for-uk-stopped-at-channel-tunnel-10935143

>NHS patients' data was illegally transferred to Google DeepMind
news.sky.com/story/nhs-patient-data-given-to-google-illegally-10935315

>Drumpf talking about things he knows fuck all about
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/03/donald-trump-offers-help-for-terminally-ill-baby-charlie-gard
archive.is/Jv8Az

>Vagina surgery 'sought by girls as young as nine'
bbc.co.uk/news/health-40410459

>Based SAS soldiers 'suspected' of executing unarmed Afghans and covering up potential war crimes
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sas-special-air-service-war-crimes-civilians-cover-up-ministry-of-defence-operation-northmoor-royal-a7819006.html
archive.is/Z1PSS

>Knife-wielding attacker in Paisley assaults two men
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-40473899

>US military lie about Best Korea again
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-40489750

>Based Austria blocking migrants from entering from Italy
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/04/austria-send-troops-armoured-vehicles-border-italy-block-migrants/
archive.is/Qxar6

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0mjj26jyT64
youtube.com/watch?v=fR1B0um51Ew
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Andrew_Neather
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i would call in, but i wouldn't even know what to say on this matter. it would just end up him being sarcastic and me saying get cancer you nigger most likely

*0345 60 60 973

The enquiry should be run by an illegal immigrant, female, intellectualy disabled, quadriplegic.

Anything less would be a betrayal of the 'community '

Reminder that you can't have successful universal healthcare without forcing people by law to become doctors and nurses

And the problem there is...?

say something on the line the "hatemongering" is the backlash from hatemongering from the left

The amount of fucking strawmen this cunt is making.

kek
he'd just say what hatemongering how does that justify people throwing hate towards migrant niggers who nearly died. its an insta loss, got to plan your argument 2/3 steps ahead and idk what to say on this issue

Sort him out lad.

What about France, Germany, Belgium and Holland?

>IM NOT A PANTOMIME PERFORMER

ring in and say its not the fact theyre foreigners, the fact that some of them are illegals and turning their noses up at getting rehoused at X, while they're not contributing or paying anything towards our society or this country.

WN OR RIGHTLY RING IN YOU FUCKERS PLEASE

Why don't you?

I don't understand how o Brien and his ilk can go on about stagnating wages, lack of social housing and benefits and overstretching of en aitch ESS / schools and not address the elephant in the room of mass immigration and increasing population density diluting the value of labour and taking priority in social schemes. He must be deliberately pushing an agenda here as I don't believe it would be possible to deliberately delude one's self to this extent.

no clue what to say on this topic and you seem like you know more about it lad, impressed from the nige one the other day so im sure you can handle it better

Can you imagien if one of us went to another country and jsut expected them to give us a free house. And in the aftermath of a fire there, when that country offered to give us another free home but it was some other aprt of the city, if we then threw a tantrum and said we were being victimised.

Cute kitty whats its name and does it like having its belly rubbed

19th for the southerland shire

You silly sausage, migrants IMPROVE the economy, because the GDP goes up and they do all those jobs that lazy Brits don't want to do. They're the backbone of our services like the en haitch ess.

>the nige one the other day
What was this? Did someone from Brit/pol/ call in? What did he say?

>t. tim farron

Whitey be trying to leverage his privilege to get sheeit better than tha natives. That be white oppression n shiit nigga

I cant be the only one who believes any illegal immigrant should be deported whatever the situation?

kevin in rugby, /are/ rightly - vocaroo.com/i/s0mjj26jyT64

Somebody PLEASE call and say this, just put the phone down after saying it

So what's CNN done so bad??

If the GDP goes up that means it's good.

t. Anti corporate left

Wait, is that why you pay your taxes?
Not to maintain the infrastructure you personally use?

Doxxed some 15 y/o who made the gif that trump retweeted

no silly its to protect the illegal niggers when they get harmed, because in their countries if it was us it would definitely be the same
>kek

Has he been harmed?

You forgot the bit about illegally being in their country

Cheers, lads! Summer time, vodka is heating my heart!

*goes to saudi arabia*
*builds a church*
*encourages their children to visit it*

Alright fuck it I'll try to call in.

How can you listen to this shite? He's blaming Are Nige now.

Yeah he got stabbed

RIGHTLY SO = TRIPGOD*
*(if you manage to call in)

yes lad gl
>if you say anything about illegal immigrants, it means youre far right
well said o'brien how dare anyone say anything towards illegals, treat them the same as normal people 1!11

Not to mention that I'm still amazed how the media has managed to avoid talking about how you had a tower block full of people from every part of the world except Britain who were being put in "social housing" in the most expensive borough in England . We are told these people are vital to the economy yet apparently they can't even afford to house themselves

The fucking state of that black hambeast on Victoria Derbyshire.

Basically trying to justify why blacks are 17 times more likely to have mental health issues. Somehow they're more 'expressive' and we just don't understand it.

I'm tempted to.

>its not the fact theyre foreigners
Don't encourage lying.

They've lost their homes
They're offered new homes
What reason do they have to not be grateful for this?

Ask him a straight question that will force him to choose between two opposing opinions he has
for example as user mentioned in

Srs??

Try as well, we'll have double the chance of getting on.

It may be nice if Sup Forums make flags for England, Scotland, Wales, etc. Union Jacks are cool too.

uhh no, they're supposed to support me and give me a free house of my choice

youtube.com/watch?v=fR1B0um51Ew
She seems a bit dull desu. She's got the right idea but no charisma.

have you got on the line?

no I can't get through.

Not to mention the subletting, illegal immigrants and literal Syrian refugees in the building. Even labour itself admitted that it intentionally diluted Britain's homogeneity through mass immigration with the sole intention of bringing in voters from the third world. It's complete horseshit

Good listening, well said and no spaghetti which was a surprise

It's quite weird hearing someone articulate right wing views in this way. Normally right wingers are portrayed as angry or thick. That said, if you didn't have a sympathetic listener in Nige it would be too easy for someone on the left to pick up on other minor points (e.g. abortion and more right wing than ukip) and just derail the conversation and turn listeners off by attackig the low hanging fruit

Not sure lad, saw it from my way home on church on Sunday. Yes it was very friendly and enjoyed a scratch behind the ears and back and doing that rubbing scent thing on my legs and purring, not sure about the belly rub though as sometimes cats will invite you to do so then play scratch at your arm.
So sick of this shit. How do all the ethnics on bennies and scraping by selling drugs in grenfell contribute to GDP or pay tax? That area was mostly Muslims and the have the most dire unemployment stats in the UK DESPITE the anti white diversity quotas (60% men, 80% of women). Need more doctors and nurses? More incentives for young people to stop doing mickey mouse degrees and plug the gap. Need to support an aging population and declining birth rates? Encourage your natives to breed, don't just import and resentful and servile underclass.

>Sex abuse cadets "covered up"
A few hundred cases in the cadets over decades and the investigative reporters at the BBC are all over it like a rash (because its the Armed Forces, and therefore bastion of Conservatism).
Untold thousands, perhaps millions of underaged girls raped by pakistanis all over the UK and the BBC are nowhere to be seen...

They obviously need a ISIS returnee to be their spokesperson

>They're offered new homes
>What reason do they have to not be grateful for this?

they have refused new homes
this is what happens when you try ti treat niggers and mudslime like humans,
they become entitled cunts.

It's Labour's stance, their main supporters are immigrants. It's strange for me, I like England for the Queen, aristocracy and conservatives. If I wanted SJW shit I'd move to the USA mongrels.

One always finds time for one's NHS work, Sheridan, it's a matter of principle.

What's the topic on O'Brien?

what do you think lad, grenfell. about how he is sickened that people can say how dare they refuse to be rehomed etc etc

I wonder when noses will be rubbed into a sufficient amount of diversity ?

Mate we're far too soft, no wonder everyone wants to come here.

Don't worry through, this is all fake rage. Normal people have lost all sympathy for them when they tried to storm the council office.

That cunt just called Nige a racist.

Does he think he's fucking Freud or something?

For da many not da foow
t. Man who failed his a levels

Well put

>SURVIVORS

I wish he was.

PEOPLE WHO ARE WHITE AND BRITISH CANT EVEN GET HOMES, DO THESE KEBABS THINK THAT THEY ARE ENTITLED BY THE COUNCIL TO BUILD HOUSES WITHIN A DAY OUT OF NO WHERE? SHIT CUNTS FUCK OFF

>Don't worry through, this is all fake rage. Normal people have lost all sympathy for them when they tried to storm the council office

This is what anons should say to O'Brien

Nobody believes his fake rage / sympathy

He's saying to force a feeling of moral superiority

and as long as he and others do this, the bigger the backlash will be.

End the call with "your days are numbered O'Brien"

LBC Not letting me through

Should a baby suffer for a 1% chance at life assuming all other factors like cost to the taxpayer is not taken into account?

I think yes. Through suffering we reach salvation. We shouldn't kill our children at the first sign of hardship.

>Untold thousands, perhaps millions of underaged girls raped by pakistanis all over the UK and the BBC are nowhere to be seen...

Well, apart from that drama they made last month and the 90 minute documentary that aired a few days ago...

same

He's such a cunt. I hold Rightly responsible for making us listen to this shite.

THAT YOU ARE A NARTSEE XENOPHOBE BIGGOT RACIST WHITE MALE!

I think that the migration policy must not be loose towards the EU and the Commonwealth. If you want to be a part of the first world you must work hard, study hard and to deserve to be a British, not just because you're oppressed shitskin.

Took em long enough...

Can we make trolling LBC a permanent thing

Someone call and ask him to Shadilay

Not wrong.

I got through and she said she would try to call me back but no guarantees

BRITAIN FIRST
RACIST

WOW THE IQ OF THESE CALLERS HAHAHAHAHA

Need to crowd source the response though, please give me examples of agressive liberal actions like heads on spikes at rallies.

I hate this faggot so much
>Feelz over realz the radioshow

Too late mate - they've given passports to every pakistani and african who's ever seen a picture of Big ben

>complains about the media dehumanising people
>uses the media to question the humanity of the right wing
What did the caller mean by this?

End by saying 1939 will commence again if they try to take the piss.

>agressive liberal actions
hmm how can they justify rich to pay taxes or wealthy people, but then support ILLEGAL immigrants who aren't contributing to the ecnonomy or society and don't pay tax. Get a free pass because of this situation, admittedly sad. you could word it something like that maybe ? idk

Can we meme #neathergate back into the public consciousness lads?

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Andrew_Neather

Yes, but Farage, Andrew Pierce, Ian Dale, Ferrari and Ian Collins are off limits.....unless they are being cucks.

THESE CUNTS GENUINELY BELIEVE THE MEDIA AND ESTABLISHMENT IS FAR RIGHT
>why did you make us listen to this shite Rightly?

SIXTUS

They have underdog syndrome. They are convinced they are the rebels fighting against the media and the establishment when it couldn't be further from the truth.