Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RGhsW
youtube.com/watch?v=0i4GgcJVTOo
youtu.be/X7613YgaF78
youtube.com/watch?v=z8HY3djbJ2A
youtube.com/watch?v=IPb0TLA9lFs
twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/882555363115094016
youtube.com/watch?v=l9ZsiDBEjwI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

damn straight, anything to justify some shitposting

INB4 someone converts all ISIS videos into Trump vs CNN

Also, if anyone ask... CNN's Kathy Griffin started this.

So many memes, so little time.

Trump vs Cnn meme compilation! www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyuHajCuSlA

Sure!
What do we actually do, though?

This is unfortunately wrong, based on their Russian hacking stories, they've gotten about double the amount of views and sales as they did last year

>idea normies might like
Trump tossing CNN down the shaft in the old star wars final movie.

what we always do, make memes, spam social media, false flag, call them on their private phones, send em pizza and kek at the headless chickens running around in circles wondering why they lost AGAIN

what's the original?

I'm wit CNN now ye
Ye fuck wit them, ye fuck wit me and that's not trash talk, that's truuf talk
Virgins the lot o ya! Have ye tried leavin ye fookin modda's gaf fer Christ's sake! Hahahaha
But ye think ye'll take down the biggest news network in de game? Shut yer fookin mout! No one in de world can take that CNN blackmail!
I predict CNN KO's pol in de tird round, yewl know ye lot o virgins made a mistake when de whole site clatters on de 404 canvas!
Eire! CNN! Fook pol and any1 who fuck wit em!!!
Hahahaha

One thing I like about this, is that the suns coming up, so US morning fags will be coming on soon.

We can call them pizza?
That would be funny. Please, someone has to make that happen

holy fuck this did not need to be a new thread

>"pussy is 100% safe to eat" -CNN

>holy fuck this did not need to be a new thread
Are they charging by the thread now?
Also, thanks for the bump.

CNN's parent company, Time Warner, is planning to merge with ATT. They are still waiting for FCC approval and there is nothing signed yet.
So here are some of our options:
1. We may not able to destroy CNN but if we smear them enough. ATT wouldn't pay too much to acquire Time Warner, that means less $$$ for Jeff Zucker.
2. Let's do the damage to ATT, let them know that if they merge with Time Warner, we are going to switch to other carrier.
We are talking about $85.4 billion merger here guys.

Also, here is a list of all of CNN's advertisers: archive.is/RGhsW
Contact them and let them know you will no longer be using there services because of their affiliation with CNN.

I will be joining the battle and it will be on the side of CNN

>"Only brave men sacrifice their mouths for a woman's pleasure." - CNN 'MK-ULTRA Handbook, 2014 Edition"

more sponsors in pic related

Some OC here, I did upload a very low quality gif version in another thread though. What do you think?

>meme war
go back to /ptg/ you fucking faggots

kysfgt

Sure

>ProjectVeritas already won the war.
>Somehow CNN rises from the dead and shifts narrative to random redditor
>Literally has nothing to do with the fact that CNN created the Russia narrative

We are playing on their turf now.

The jewsterminator

Holy shit, there is something about this picture that makes it completely unfappable to.

Taк тoчнo, тoвapищ

can't stop won't stop

you forgot the reason there was a shift to the redditor
its not because of russia or the gif
its the jew meme
its all true

CNN is actually really proud of their work here. They featured it as the top story on their homepage

My contribution, feels appropriate

nah i'm just going to wait you guys do something so i can laugh later. rooting for ya tho.
besides, theres nothing i can do anyways

anyone want some OC done?

lol wtf is that from

while we're at it can we get rid of facebook too?

Makes no fucking sense. Thousands of people have posted that meme and other jew memes.
It's not like the guy was redpilling the masses, he was just some guy posting on reddit.
If you paid any attention you would know that exposing the Russia hoax should have been the deathblow, but they have managed to deflect.
I hope Trump brings the narrative back to this.

edgy internet rapper gets knocked out by rival's goon
youtube.com/watch?v=0i4GgcJVTOo

labia are genetic tho

t. in my years I had sex with 3 different virgins

#RevokeCNNpass

Do it

And why exactly am i a jew?
Are you implying i'm in the pizza industry? Cause that's not true

trump needs to do something about this

Mark Dice already put some traction into #BanCNN for the same goal

Shitposter-1, reporting for duty!

Good morning Wolfe

It's been confirmed. FOX news just had to run a story on it. No mention of posters age.

what about CNN as the kaaba with the sheeple walking in circle around it

Get their dox too get that the fuck out.

Could someone please explain how to mak eone of these CNN gifs? I have some really good ideas just don't know how to implement them.

I`M READY

Someone do this one.

Better source: youtu.be/X7613YgaF78

Yes.

Have some OC

>youtube.com/watch?v=z8HY3djbJ2A

I made dis

youtube.com/watch?v=IPb0TLA9lFs

check with jewtube.

why do you call this a Meme War. It would be maybe a Meme battle, but not a War.

Use google how to make gifs then google how to pirate gif making software then practice

You've been promoted to "meme engineer", faggot! Report for duty!!

be proud to join my first meme war

Everybody should see this. Chris Cuomo has decided to step up. He ain't afraid of the Meme War.

>I would also like to apologize for the posts made that were racist, bigoted, and anti-semitic. I am in no way this kind of person, I love and accept people of all walks of life and have done so for my entire life. I am not the person that the media portrays me to be in real life, I was trolling and posting things to get a reaction from the subs on reddit and never meant any of the hateful things I said in those posts. I would never support any kind of violence or actions against others simply for what they believe in, their religion, or the lifestyle they choose to have. Nor would I carry out any violence against anyone based upon that or support anyone who did.

Jesus Christ, this guy is such a little fucking faggot

Wouldn't CNN doxxing this fag actually be beneficial to us?

It's a clip from The Office (US).Toby is struggling and Michael checks him

>People who like this have upside down american flags as their profile pic
What do they mean by this?

holy shit this is beautiful. There has not been a happening of this memetasticity since capture the flag

Is he wearing a Bape hoodie? lmao what a fuccboi

Proud to defend the internet with you my friends

Only if he commits sudoku after
Then they have blood on their hands

Lets go

>dabbling in counter memes
That's a mistake. Go home CNN, you didn't make this weight class

Chris Cuomo has since deleted the offending tweet.

I hope this happens.

Internet is a monopoly in most places.

you are actually making CNN more popular

I think he deleted his tweet, he realize he fucked up

>out-jewing the jew
this one is not so new

Then you support criminal activity. Blackmail is against US law.

ATT is looking to take over CNN's owner Time Warner, in a 85 billion dollar take over. Let's get to it and ruin their deal! CNN already has no funding or credibility left, it'll be good to see all these lying fucks jobless and dying in the streets together with Rachel Dolezal.

Fuck that I'm leaving att tomorrow then my contracts up anyway

I see your concern but no one forgot the Russian hoax, senpai. It's still there. Shit piles up and doesn't easily go away, this is the internet. Taking down a Goliath is realistically different than in the stories, needs more than a slingshot.

I would give you full credit if it was anything else, but a jew-meme turning into coercion, not even a false flag to divert your attention elsewhere? More bad rep on them? Nah I don't think they orchestrated it.

He did delete it, yes. Original link was twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/882555363115094016

Too late for his ass. His political rivals will have a field day with it.

Do it, then he has no reason to keep CNN's emails to himself and no reason not to tell his story of blackmail and intimidation.

I fucking dare you Cumomo, DO IT FAGGOT DO IT

Too late negro.

Live by the perpetual memory, die by the perpetual memory.

Trump posted that GIF, so he's partially responsible for the creator's dox fiasco. Do you think he'll step in and help?

Damn right
I have a justice bonner and i have to pacify it

~CNN just got hit. Massive leak
~They'll make a public statement in a short while.
Here's the leak:
youtube.com/watch?v=l9ZsiDBEjwI

been fighting on the front line for 8 hours straight sir. my body might fail, but kek will guide us. shadilay

The #fakenews label is already hurting them and apparently the CNN administration and major shareholders absolutely hate it.

I think dredge up old fake news of theirs

A video of montage of fake news they've reported and the consequences of that news (murder, crimes ISIS) could put some nails in the coffin

Think of them reporting on the Nayirah testmony (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony) and WMDs and then show the bloody consequences of the Iraq War

Show Qadafi talking about how he is holding back the floodgates of African immigrants into europe then show CNN condoning the take down of Qadafi by Hillary and her 'we came, we saw, he died' quoted then the subsequent mayhem in Libya with ISIS gaining a stronghold then the flooding of Europe with Migrants and the rapes and terrorist attacks that followed.

A single clip with the right edit and backing track could be the end of them.

Song name? I heard it somewhere I can't remember it

Especially if he's only 15 as many are saying

i only have one question:

is CNN aware of what is fighting against Weaponized Autism? didn't they learned the last time?

None of them ever learns

I meant to send this to you and another poster...

The #fakenews label is already hurting them and apparently the CNN administration and major shareholders absolutely hate it.

I think dredge up old fake news of theirs

A video of montage of fake news they've reported and the consequences of that news (murder, crimes ISIS) could put some nails in the coffin

Think of them reporting on the Nayirah testmony en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony) and WMDs and even the possibility Saddam was involved in 911 then show the bloody consequences of the Iraq War

Show Qadafi talking about how he is holding back the floodgates of African immigrants into europe then show CNN condoning the take down of Qadafi by Hillary and her 'we came, we saw, he died' quoted then the subsequent mayhem in Libya with ISIS gaining a stronghold then the flooding of Europe with Migrants and the rapes and terrorist attacks that followed.

A single clip with the right edit and backing track could be the end of them.

oh boy, this ride will be so funny

Hey OP, has anyone ever swatted a live broadcast on a nationwide news channel? It would be pretty interesting don't you think?