HanAssholeSolo isn't 15, he's 37 and has a daughter. He lives in Oakland, TN

HanAssholeSolo isn't 15, he's 37 and has a daughter. He lives in Oakland, TN.

He pissed his pants and apologized like a sad cunt just like all of you pathetic Trump-tards would when you realized you were going to lose your job and ruin your life over some inane need to say "nigger" online to strangers.

Stop spreading bullshit misinfo about him being 15 based on one idiot user with no idea how to dox, it makes you all look fucking retarded.

Stop getting excited about CNN "getting BTFO" over laws you don't understand. I'm going to namedrop him in a public channel soon anyway, so there's nothing left to extort.

You're all delusional fucking idiots.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/882555363115094016
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why wouldn't you do it right now if you know who he is?

Ok faggot

>replying to bait
Fucking start learning you idiot.

Hmmm who should I listen to, Julian Assange, or some faggot with a faggot flag on a faggot faggoting forum?

I'm wit CNN now ye
Ye fuck wit them, ye fuck wit me and that's not trash talk, that's truuf talk
Virgins the lot o ya! Have ye tried leavin ye fookin modda's gaf fer Christ's sake! Hahahaha
But ye think ye'll take down the biggest news network in de game? Shut yer fookin mout! No one in de world can take that CNN blackmail!
I predict CNN KO's pol in de tird round, yewl know ye lot o virgins made a mistake when de whole site clatters on de 404 canvas!
Eire! CNN! Fook pol and any1 who fuck wit em!!!
Hahahaha

Fuck off Andrew Kaczynski you autistic swine

Kill yourself

See I know that's true because he isn't 37, he's 65 with a pet marmot and lives in Skokie, IL

I'm gonna out him though on my top rated lgbtqi+ podcast soon so there's no need for you fags to do anything

>6 replies in an obvious bait thread
Am I just an idiot and the rest of the people ITT are CNN bots?

They're just braindead
I'm willing to bet not one of them saged either

Implying anyone but complete non-entities give a shit about anything posted in Sup Forums's incel echo chamber. Please.

I'm selling it to a left-leaning "news" website. Their investigative team is dogshit, they've been putting out feelers for the name since late Sunday since CNN won't disclose it.

So we can expect fervent, back-tracking and apologies all day then?

Well he had to go back in time to get that footage so how old was he when he made the meme is the real question isn't it?

Wow, what an intelligent reply. I am impressed.
I get the impression that you are full of sheet.

Fuck off you lying kike
He is actually a Maori kid from Te Kuiti, who LARPS as a yank.
His name is Hemi Edwards and he just recently moved from Thames with his single mom and three siblings.
He is actually 13 but is still at intermediate school cos he failed his basic ncea.

See? Not hard to make bullshit up.

>I'm going to namedrop him in a public channel soon
Good. We'll blame CNN for blowing this all up and maybe even dox you.

Guy is a ANTIFA shill, calls us an echo chamber kek!

Is this one acceptable?

You couldn't find me in a million years if you couldn't find HAS.

Ha. The funny thing is, he didn't even make the original. The reason for his freakout wasn't the meme or some lame spin into it "encouraging violence against the media." Frankly, even I thought was kind of funny. It was the longgg post history of blatantly racist shit he knew was going to cost him his job, compromise his future, and embarrass his family once his name got in the spotlight.

Pottery.

yet you came here?

Antifa sides with CNN. What a surprise.

lmao you and everyone else fell for the bait

What dollar amount are we talking here?

>reddit faggot apologizing for doing nothing

What a pussy.

Hey fag, there are several of these people. And since you don't know shit about the creation of the OC and are reporting a random creator of one instance, it can be said you are doxing a random person. I could give a fuck less about this person as CNN gets BTFO either way, with or without another Antifa fuck who is now associating them with people who attack the elderly

I've been on this website since two years before this shitty board even existed, man. I'm here by coincidence, not because this place matters. Y'all are fun to read sometimes, though. Mostly for the cringe factor.

I love the idea that "anti-fascist" is such an abhorrent ideology for you, truly. That being said, I don't represent antifa.

Dude outed himself on reddit really easily. He's done.

Tennessee also gives him away pretty easily as well. But hey, at least he lives in a state which wouldn't make him too much of a pariah. Good luck getting decent work from here on out though. That's what you get :D

Lol. My reddit account is a 19 year old girl that gives advice on alt sex subs so I get nudes. Nothings real and were all retarded.

Lol gl defending the dude's post history, there real edgy stuff in there including calling for genocide of muslims and naming the jew. Nobody will side with you once this is made public.

I'm not doxxing him over his shitty reposted gif. Catch up.

It'll be over his constant REEEEEEing for the past few years on Reddit about "niggers," "islam faggots," etc. He doesn't deserve to act like a stable moderate in public and secretly be a complete piece of shit. Let it be a lesson to you, I guess.

Holy shit I know where that is

He'll get by just fine.

Holy shit this is straight up Antofagasta level cringe... you read an ironic psyops board infested by the CIA and Jews for the "cringe" factor. You know how to look up someone's email address and seem to already have the info... you look and sound like CNN and you should know this will do nothing to save your doomed corporation.

CNN won't.

I don't care what happens to CNN. No dog in that fight.

fucking leaf, I knew it. sent nudes anyway

I sincerely have my doubts about that.

By dozing this retard you are only exposing PC as a legit threat we need to be secure from. It will teach more people to better separate their online personas, something I am a fan of. He shouldn't have talked about personal details and niggers on the same account I'll give you that. But fuck you nigger Jew, you are making White Nationalism a necessity rather than a fantasy and you won't like the results

Make an empty apology; make new account start over and keep trolling on the net.

What's the drawback?

Why should we care if you martyr this fag? Do you think we care about him? We are just using him as a weapon.

BTW, we can find you.
You're not slick.

Whew. That's a lot of insecurity to unpack. Not even sure where to start.

White nationalism is a joke, though.

>BTW, we can find you.
You're going to ask Hiro for IP?

Yes it's a joke, keep laughing nothing to see here....

Yeah, the 15 thing was fucking stupid to dwell on, lets focus on the illegal fucking doxing the network is still threatening. twitter.com/ChrisCuomo/status/882555363115094016

>a joke
And you're a tattle taking kike. I'd shoot a kike before a clown

>implying I have a job or a life to lose
>implying revealing my true nature to the world would ruin me
>implying it wouldn't let me loose
>nigger

If this meme can set a step fordward on exposing the reality, why would you do this on your own benefit?

>when you realized you were going to lose your job
>Job
I have nothing they could ruin i wouldn't bitch out.

It's not illegal to reveal the results of investigative journalism. A verbal agreement made between them about revealing his personal details doesn't constitute extortion. Armchair lawyers, man.

Oh no, my IP. It'd be a shame if I were posting through a VPN over a cellular connection though, wouldn't it? (I am.)

I'll post from my home computer unproxied too though, if you want. You'd need LE to subpoena the ISP to find out who a dynamic IP belongs to, stop watching so much CSI kid.

So if we were to dox you for the Daily Stormer, you're cool with that? Because it would be investigative journalism?

Why would someone roleplay on reddit about inane boring life facts like moving from somewhere in the 90s or being a teenager when a particular NASA mission was happening.
The guy is fucking middle aged, let this '15yo' meme die.

>"anarchist"
Go fuck yourself, you cryptocommunist turbofaggot. You're too much of a pussy to even be honest about your political affiliation on an anonymous message board because you know, deep down, that communism is a sad, pathetic, failed ideology, created by bums for bums, and that literally no one with an ounce of brain matter in their entire fucking body would take you seriously otherwise. You're the political equivalent of an angsty 15-year-old boy pouting in the back of his mother's minivan. You have zero real grasp on the nature of the game you're playing, or how utterly and completely you will fail in playing it.

stop LARPing and falseflagging, queer. the guy isn't from TN, he's from NJ, is 26, and works at Panera. Ebony's going to break the story later, cumskin.

I love this thread! Fuck trolls, dox them all, it's only illegal if you swat them... also it's every person's responsibility to defend their own "free speech" and answer for the consequences of whatever they said

oh no da daily stormer whatever will I do about fat rednecks knowing my very common name

I laughed a little. 8/10

> Anarchist
You are an embarrassment to your parents. Go clean your fucking room

1 million dollars in monopoly money, an imaginary payment for an imaginary scoop from this baiting OP.

Traitors hang first, friend.

>Implying there isn't some secret 4d code embedded in the text of the apology:
>I would also like to apologize for the posts made that were racist, bigoted, and anti-semitic. I am in no way this kind of person, I love and accept people of all walks of life and have done so for my entire life. I am not the person that the media portrays me to be in real life, I was trolling and posting things to get a reaction from the subs on reddit and never meant any of the hateful things I said in those posts. I would never support any kind of violence or actions against others simply for what they believe in, their religion, or the lifestyle they choose to have. Nor would I carry out any violence against anyone based upon that or support anyone who did.

>Murcia
>land of the free
>home of the cucked

This ain't a sprint kid.

CNN just fucked up their already none too great credibility more than ever.

This shit does leak into to normie groundwater and the more it happens the greater the effect.

No go and massage your mummy's feet, I think I hear her calling.

This isn't Silicon Valley kangaroo nigger, no one will care because everyone else is also racist

Hey Bros! I'm from The_Donald. Let's get these cocksuckers pedes! They messed with us now the whole Kekistani army is ready for war! WOO-HOO!!

oy vey goyim he was 6 gazillion years old and a racist holocaust denier who's been accused of domestic violence and making his children watch him eat their pet fish when they fail to pray to Adolf Hitler in the morning.

>Not already posting Sup Forums content under your name publicly.

You can't dox someone who has nothing to dox.

Hahahaha you are all so fucking mad, christ you Trump supporters are such pussies.

Doesn't matter if he apologized to protect himself and his family, he's not the mafia and he did good nontheless.

Sage.

Yea, TN is relatively based as far as States go. He should be fine.

Your weak bro I'm going to stab the first (((antifa)))I ever meet.

cliffnotes anyone? i seemed to have missed this

There's something strange about that apology. It seems like he's one of their own.

True facts. Gas the kikes. Race war now.

-John Hatten

>keeping a reddit account for more than a week and posting personal info

getting doxxed for a meme is stupid, and CNN are not justified in doing this, but he could have avoided this easily.

jesus christ kill yourself

Dude...

The fuck you smoking?

Alright, boys. It's been fun.

I just sent the information to my contact.

Here's the only information it took to find him. Practice your dox skills and see if you can, too.

>OMG, before we cared about saving himb,... now we don't. We still hate CNN because we're autists to the extreme
>reeeeeeeeeeeee

his FB is definitely private by now

Oy vey better blot Haman from the face of the Earth!

(((They're))) afraid lads
They overreached on their purim instinct with this one, they forget it shines a huge spotlight on noticing coincidences.

So groundbreaking! Astonishing dox skillz brah.

>care about saving him
What are you talking about? If it was a 15 year old kid then he basically has nothing to fear, and his classmates will probably think he's pretty cool. If he's a 37 year old with a family and kids he risks losing his job. But the likelihood of that happening is probably not so high anyway.
No, the reason we enjoyed the 15 year old narrative was that it served as poor optics for CNN: bullying and doxxing a teenager for political reasons.

Wants /pol to find him so that fake news are in the clear.

Sorry but nah. We decided he's 15. If it turns out we're wrong, maybe later we'll make a correction in a tiny little margin on some random page like halfway through.

:D

His trips to Paris in the early 2010s + some other information was useful and helped corroborate, but they weren't needed to find him. Just these.

Yes.

I agree. Something about it seems either forced or just fabricated.

Lets start doxing CNN employees and giving fake tips to gang members that they're rich and basically waiting to get robbed.

The fake news shit was shit but doxing a dude and threatening his life over a fucking photoshopped animated gif is day of the rope-tier bullshit.

Nice try CNN

Found him.

To be clear, again, it isn't about the gif (which he didn't even create). It's the outlandishly racist shit-posting.

>I'm gonna out him though on my top rated lgbtq
Let
God
Burn
Them
Quickly

Yes. Wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be a leftwing troll and one of their own. Something fishy.

Yeah, figured it would be quick for anyone with any experience doing it. His city being so small and knowing he has ties to there from another state makes it a fucking breeze.

hahahahahahahahahaha
what a pathetic giant fucking faggot you are
beyond fucking cringe

No, you just proved why this was a critical fuck up by CNN. They could have waited, but now they hold responsibility for his identity being revealed.