How are they getting away with it? Pic related is their front page right now

How are they getting away with it? Pic related is their front page right now

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241
youtube.com/watch?v=z8HY3djbJ2A
money.cnn.com/2016/10/05/technology/Sup
cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ldeiy/ive_compiled_a_list_of_cnn_advertisers_and_handy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought we were anonymous

Man fuck these retards. This shouldn't be headline news this is E! Entertainment National Enquirer tabloid tier shit.

Hi CNN! Real glad you're happy we're talking about you and all but 50 threads is a little overboard.

Bro, I doubt CNN even knows about Sup Forums

>apologizes
>for banter
holy shit reddit BTFO eternally.

exploding_van.gif

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/241

I feel no sympathy for anything bad to at mapper to a cnn employee or their families

They are American Pravda, an enemy of the people and honestly if I had my way they'd all hang

The best part about this shit is that he can't cry about doxxing because that's what he was threatening.

cnn are behaving like this is equal to kathy griffiths beheading the president.

the gif isn't offensive at all and is a complete joke that they're trying to make this into an issue.

they've done nothing but fuck themselves

Oh so now Sup Forums wants standards after accepting Trumps antics.

QUICK
RUNDOWN

This is reddit?

I'm saying whinging and trying to make news about a cnn logo getting tackled is a fucking joke. They're shooting themselves in the foot by doing this.

literally tying their own noose. they're make a massive stir. and then when people finally come around to see what the content is that they're complaining about they're going to think CNN is run kids yet to reach high school

#cnnblackmail story on fox and friends next

a redditor got BTFO

fucking hilarious

They went all out stasi on someone.

Everyone's talking about #CNNBlackmail and I don't mean don lemon ;) more like rektblackmale

I checked the biggest liberal shithole forums and even they can't and won't defend this.

This is from one of the biggest libtard cuck ever lived on Earth:
"
I've defended CNN against the alt-right bullshit, but this is straight-up Sarkeesian behavior. I don't agree with the alt-right on anything, however CNN is threatening to doxx somebody who makes a meme, and that's fucking bullshit. Fuck them & fuck anyone who defends this. If you do, you've lost literally all credibility on the subject of free speech.

I've never made it a secret that I absolutely despise Trump, but if even 1% of his sycophants are against this, I'll proudly stand with them against those who detest him but do-so in a free-speech-limiting way.

Fuck CNN in this regard. Doxxing cunts. Freedom of speech is the #1 right we NEED to defend right now. Even when its dumbass retarded speech we don't agree with."

>youtube.com/watch?v=z8HY3djbJ2A

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

So just make more Trump v. CNN OC to outdo the gif. They can't dox & try all of us.

CNN is not fucking around, also this whole they broke the law meme is really funny, you guys are really desperate and you've got fbi-assange riling you all up to distract you

someone make a gif of someone getting ass fucked and put cnn logo over the face

Doesnt sound like a liberal at all

Man, they're really trying to flaunt their scare tactics out to any detractors that dare to laugh at their multi-billion pundit machine

Bantz=/=whining

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

This pic raises a great point.

>it's real

That was Fox

>also forgetting pissgate
>being this new
There's no way that CNN doesn't know about Sup Forums unless they're all completely retarded. The only people who deny the influence Sup Forums has exerted are from Reddit, which is a terrible place you should go back to.

#DonaldRump

Well if we're just bragging about publicly available information...

How do you think he affords that 600k flat?

that is the fakest fucking pepe I have ever seen

Please make this image viral

CNN go full purim mode on shitposter for making Trump wrestling gif and posting a meme (pic related) about noticing certain (((patterns)))
CNN dox him, blackmail him to post forced apology, and threaten to expose his identity of he ever posts a hatefact or criticism of CNN ever again.

I remember this pathetic attempt to meme. But they never claimed that it was from Sup Forums, it,was just a "white supremacist Pepe"

Did the fag actually cave in? lol

Have another

INTERNET HATE MACHINES

Aren't they literally admiting blackmail with this article though?

Of course

It was a redditor after all

How are we still in our homes? let's get out of our basements, CNN has branches ALL OVER THE WORLD
We need to start a worldwide protest before we become a global dictatorship

Newfags get out

but then again, it's disheartening to not see the support that exists online translated to the real world. I guess he knew that. We all need to grow a spine.

CNN went to war with a cartoon frog.
They've also been aware of Sup Forums for a long time and have always taken a stance as enemies.
money.cnn.com/2016/10/05/technology/Sup Forums-shutting-down/index.html
cnn.com/2016/08/25/politics/alt-right-explained-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

because none of you faggots will firebomb their kike office

Hi fbi.

nigga what kind of FBI agent uses a british proxy

That's actually CIA/GCHQ PPI you fucking moron

You really suck at this subversion thing.

Nice try kyke!

>Sup Forums shutting down

CNN themselves created it.

The original cant be found anywhere through reverse image searching.

They inadvertently created the rarest pepe.

Upvote this reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ldeiy/ive_compiled_a_list_of_cnn_advertisers_and_handy/ so we can take a stand

fucking hell, first the veritas video and now they're tickling the chans in all the right places by doxxing a fucking kid

they're toast

CNN is using dox on a 15 y old kid to arrass him, that's a crime.
They are free of breking laws?
I really hope for a Trump intervention about this matter.

Everyone should start spreading that gif and many others like wild fire. Time to burn CNN and destroy them once and for all.

he's fucked off to Poland, it's up to us to actually do something

>not turning rambo in this gif into CNN logo and making his own face or reddit username the soldier

Should have kept the banter going and everyone would have laughed in CNNs face even more.

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

Are you not worried about getting cancer off the CNN logo or have you decancered that image by adding text and a filter to it.

If you graph the rise in brain tumors against CNN viewer growth and then dig a bit deeper you will begin to understand what you are dealing with. Repeated exposure to the CNN logo is very dangerous. James woods tried to warn us in videodrome but NO ONE LISTENED.