KRAUT holidaymakers brawl on Mallorca's beach in front of shocked sunbathers

youtube.com/watch?v=id5mrdT9ojk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4665358/German-holidaymakers-brawl-Mallorca-beach.html

Well, how do we solve the kraut problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22
youtube.com/watch?v=epwqrOS1sm0
youtube.com/watch?v=EvVRoA2DgIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mallorca

>how do we solve the kraut problem?
They're already solving it themselves by being pro-EU retards. They love sandnigger cock.
Sadly, they'll destroy the rest of Europe with them.

I don't understand why those degenerates choose get drunk and fight themselves instead fight the mudslime army they have in their country.
oh! I get it, it would be "racist".

all the alpha germans are killing each other in south Europe

>poetry

Why are G*rms so violent?

Why can't they NOT chimp out?

I love seeing Germans get utterly decimated.

>Well, how do we solve the kraut problem?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_.22Hooton_Plan.22

lol @ Krauts being so combative against each other but submiting to the BBC at home.

well, british are even more violent than krauts when they come here

Guiris are the same, so I suggest you tape it shut.

>british yobs are the wor--

>Holidaymakers in spain
>drunk fighting

glad to see were not the only ones, also that was a pitiful fight.

That's the main reason I won't travel to Spain.

As a Bavarian you will get lumped together with these kind of retarded G*rmans.

>krauts

well one positive thing is that they actually stopped when the guy was on the ground. if you're gonna fight, fight like a white man.

(((Morgenthau))) had the solution, sterilize all germans.

you realize this wasnt ethnic germans? 3 of them or more were turks.

That wasn't a fight.
That's the drunk retard is running around and just wont lay down and take it like a champ containment trial.

Brits are just as bad when we go abroad mate.

>normies slaving away a whole year to fly to a crappy island full of drunk idiots to get beat up
they should just kill themselves, their life is only suffering

>getting beaten by niggers that literally fight like monkeys

>As a Bavarian you will get lumped together with these kind of retarded G*rmans.
That's right, I know not even one Bavarian who visits Spain in summer, all of us either go to Italy or the Greek islands
Spain sadly became infested by Hartzer from the Ruhrgebiet

sometimes i worry, with all the random assaults that occur, someday, some ignorant person out of simple poor judgement will decide to choose me and his life will change forever..

People like this should be euthanized. Fremdschämen.

The big bald kraut was off his face and in no condition to fight, doesn't look like any of them could fight anyway so, meh.

>Mallorca
learn english you shubhuman shitskin and kill yourself

That looked tame as fuck in comparison to what our lower class scum get up to.

If they don't come to your shitskin filled country you would die starving. Lazy son of a bitches

>Mallorca
Do they mean Majorca?

Mallorca is the Spanish and Catalan spelling.

in spanish you pronounce a ll like a j.

What problem?

German trash is paying you lots and lots of money each year to travel to Mallorca to get wasted and behave like degenerate assholes.
You could do something against it but in the end you like the money too much so you let them.

Spain getting btfo itt

We pronounce out J hard, like 'jelly', for uss the spanish 'll' is more like our 'y'.

Be happy that we spend our hard earned nazigold not only in form of rescue packs but also in the form of tourism in your incompetent poorfag country.

that was one of the most pathetic fights i've ever seen
a bunch of drunk retards, no one even tried to take anyone to the ground and lay into them

big fat white boy took two hits to the head and just drops.... how the fuck did these retards almost take over europe?

Well it makes no sense in English, we also don't have an Eszett, thus it doesn't appear in English words.

just like us krauts love getting busy by fortifying beaches.

No niggers to be seen.

Are you a mentally ill person?

fuck off back to your own country

im from mallorca, this always happens, nothing new. all tourists in mallorca, and specially that area are all the same. germans, english, russian, dutch, all of them...

No we don't, idiot.
Don't listen to him.

Germans are literally the fucking worst. This world would be perfect if only we removed Germany.

Fuck off Kraut, your mama Merkel is the cause of this.

No joke, if Europe had expelled the first wave of migrants, and stonewalled the second, the crisis would have been over 2 years ago.

You're a fucking disgrace.

You want me to come back that badly?

>most of them are tall and fair-haired
>"abzolutely not the zermans, ve are so polite and masterrace, it's ze turks"
>notruescotsman.jpg

Mallorca (and of course Thailand) is infamous for stuff like that. That's were the ugly german and brits are vacationing. You know, those followers of conservative and right wing parties... the scum, that complains the foreigners wouldn't behave and act like pigs in Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=epwqrOS1sm0

Moron, you don't even realise that many of them aren't Germans.

hahahaha the fat guy got fucked up

Brits are a people of peace.

Pretty sure all those manlets and lanklets were all German

>that comfy guy in the floor
>looking for his beer
Mysides

the soviets should havegenocided them all

Yeah but we shit and piss all over you and terrorise your lazy sand durkas instead of our precious white angels of God.

So shut the hell up.

Based England.

yes you do maybe you say im a idiot becouse you pronounce a j like a ch.

>white people

This is why German women prefer dating refugees.

We sell to them Menorca for 3% of their annual PIB?
And send them all the ninis

>City
>ITY = dad
>dad = father in English
>They have an upside down question mark in their language
Latinos are demons, always have been and always will be. They need another inquisition and we will be the inquisitors.

BURN THEM ALL!

British are the worst tourists, a few days back a group of ugly disgusting brits were walking around drunk and naked while people watched in horror

This eternal anglo bloodsucker post has been placed under quarantine by the Office of the Ordo Hereticus. Do not answer and do not attempt to interact with it, it will be removed soon by our legitimate team of Inquisitors, praise God.

I dont understand at all why so many guiris come to our country.
I mean, its not as cheap as they think and the usually go to the worst places of Spain.
Are we the masters of scam?

I had to learn this fucking language back in school and since then I promised myself to never learn a latin language again.

you cater to Pond scum.
what's not to understand?

It's the "lads on tour" kind that cause all the trouble.

> its not as cheap as they think

for you

O I am laffin after all the stick we brits get for our party attitude.

>it's only ever the brits
>they're the ones ruining it for everyone else

Get fucked

>Well, how do we solve the kraut problem?

WWIII ought to do it this time. US, UK, France and Russia all have nukes for the Germs, and I'm sure Russia can import some chemical weapon from Syria for the Turks

>fighting with their feet

How do we make them team up against shitskins?

How do we make them fight properly?

Ship 'em back to Germany and put them on permanent vacation in the refugee camps. a beer for every ear they bring back

>weaponized krauts
British tried it before

Nobody would want to holiday in their shitty cold country full of hipsters and brown people.

probably because of football rivalry

I agree our tourists are fucking trash. Except for me, I keep to myself and sunbathe, I don't even like alcohol.

You Portus though, when you come here I can't tell you apart from the Arabs you're so dark skinned.

Merkels Army

Where's the broomsticks?

Three drunk fat guys against six guys, what were they expecting?

>DUTCH
kek
your TV is lietrally 40% black/arab, even though socity is (yet) 95%+ white.

is Spain top-1 holiday destination for germans and brits?

how qt are german girls?

How do we solve the guiri problem?

wow, british girls are hot

They are hideous, the guy is more feminine than they are.

Let them take over Spain and whiten you up.

>the guy is more feminine then they are
i thought the meme was the UK colonized the world because the women were ugly, but i guess all anglos are actually faggots

>watching tv
heh

>They are hideous, the guy is more feminine than they are.
man, few days ago i was on Sup Forums and pic related is just one of british schoolgirls. dont lie

WORST TOURISTS IN THE WORLD POWER RANKING:

1. CHINESE
2. RUSSIAN
3. BRITISH
4. FRENCH
5. GERMAN

so what? you can giggle and brawl, but your country is no less cucked than Germany. I would say its on the level of Germany, maybe higher(look at football nt)

Our men are better looking than our women, tell me you wouldn't let Henry stick his big British Dick inside you and tell me you wouldn't enjoy every second of it.

Yeah, I thought not.

Yuck.

>2. RUSSIAN
what r they doing in bolan?

do brit girls like the kraut dick

i'm not gay, so no

>Yuck
fuck u

i feel in love with her, how often her lookalikes are seen by you IRL?

no, only spanish i suppose

Daily reminder: This is the natural state of the kraut

youtube.com/watch?v=EvVRoA2DgIs

They're barbarians

I count four turks.

Depends where you go. I was getting my hair cut yesterday and they had about 20 girls there who look similar.

Krauts gib moneys. It's only the drunktards the ones that are a problem. We should round them up along with the guiris put them in training camps to get them in shape and use them as the dispensa...heroic troops in the incoming European Reconquista.

holy shit, i just noticed the russian words on the store window behind her!

get shitfaced and start brawls. went to golden sands in bulgaria 2 years ago, russians at the poolside were the worst