You want a meme war CNN, you got one

Fellow faggots. CNN has declared war on one of own. They have humiliated and threatened us. Now they declare war on Notre Dam. Will we allow it?!

Start posting your edgiest memes with a hashtag #cnnblackmail

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9ZsiDBEjwI
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kaczynski
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ldeiy/ive_compiled_a_list_of_cnn_advertisers_and_handy/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=monY___QLdU&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bi06vH5htE0
dailywire.com/news/986/only-7-journalists-are-republican-aaron-bandler#exit-modal
archive.is/hkGfG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wuz away in burger land eating hotdogs. What happened?

am i doing it right?

#CNNBlackmail

I'm wit CNN now ye
Ye fuck wit them, ye fuck wit me and that's not trash talk, that's truuf talk
Virgins the lot o ya! Have ye tried leavin ye fookin modda's gaf fer Christ's sake! Hahahaha
But ye think ye'll take down the biggest news network in de game? Shut yer fookin mout! No one in de world can take that CNN blackmail!
I predict CNN KO's pol in de tird round, yewl know ye lot o virgins made a mistake when de whole site clatters on de 404 canvas!
Eire! CNN! Fook pol and any1 who fuck wit em!!!
Hahahaha

>an attack on reddit is an attack on us, guys!
literally kill yourself

>Andrew Kaczynski, senior editor of CNN's KFile, discovered the identity of the Reddit user
>Kaczynski

Der Juden! Every. fucking. time!

>Stupid redditor got what he deserves
>attack on all of us

>Kaczynski
Polish, you dumbfuck

CNN are explaining the situation. What a load.
youtube.com/watch?v=l9ZsiDBEjwI

Reportin'

>one of own
>reddit user
Kys op

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=kaczynski

Think again, retard.

Also upvote this reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6ldeiy/ive_compiled_a_list_of_cnn_advertisers_and_handy/

>not using the best opportunity to destroy kikes and kike media
Are you a shabbos goy or a kike?

My twitter account got locked and I don't know why.

DANK MEMES COMING THROUGH

make new ones, every day

dumping essential meme war operative macros

It doesn't matter. CNN could broadcast Anderson cooper lynching someone on the streets and people would still consume their media.

That's good if it's accurate. I bet you can hit your target from twice as far now.

That's like adding a fucking scope to your memes.

thank the meme war generals for it, they are gods among man. btw, love the gif, 10/10
pic related, and that is one of (((their))) companies. Legacy media died 2016

#JewsNewsCrews

Shadilay

Needs trump face nao!

another
go away glowing Nigger, the masons decided a democrat will be the assassin.

The Sam Jackson Pepe out of nowhere gets me ervytime

forgot pic

>a meme war
first, rub off cum crusts from your belly.
second, kill self

CNN is a hostile propaganda organization though. What's this about 'news'?

Rule 8, 10 and 12

Been lurking here for while never posted until now. I see the good work you anons are doing in the CNN comment section. What does pol think about flooding the other major networks like Hannity or Tucker Carlson with requests to cover the story?

>Defending a redditor
What the fuck happened to this shithole?

Cuckold News Network.

God you fucking retards sure are butthurt this morning. There's like nine threads about this.

I'm not convinced that CNN did anything out of line. Someone posted something that ended up being a big deal on the internet, CNN figured out who it was, and they reached out to contact them. There's nothing Jewish or malicious going on here.

At that point the guy shit his pants like a little bitch, by the way. That's some pretty solid evidence that when you pull an internet troll Trump supporter into the light they cower and beg to be left alone. What's the matter cowards? Too afraid to attach your name to your ideology? And why is that? Is it because the big bad Jewish lizards running the world by putting chemicals in Big Gulps have brainwashed the populace into complacency and you're a freedom fighter?

No. It's because you're just a bunch of immature assholes with keyboards and the only reason you're brave enough to be assholes is because there's no name attached to your posts. You're pathetic. The moment someone catches you, every one of you will cave just as fast. Trump's entire internet fan club is a bunch of pants-shitting pussies.

Good luck with your hashtag. I'm sure your endless war on "muh faek nues" isn't an indication that you're all mentally incompetent. So keep it up guys.

>this guy slaps your son on the ass and threatens to rape him unless he apologizes

what do /pol?

unzips pants and prepare my self to watch the spectacle

THEY SAID ON THEIR FRONT PAGE

HIS IDENTITY WILL BE CONCEALED BUT WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DOX HIM IF HE GETS OUT OF LINE

THAT IS BLACKMAIL ESPECIALLY AFTER LEFTISTS SHOWED THEY WILL SHOOT UP BASEBALL GAMES

Jfc Dems are gullible retards

Wonder what it's going to look like after all of this is over.

>one of our own
>Redditfag
Fuck off to reddit you LARPer

wtf i love kike-owned propaganda outlets now

i forgot to say -

how can you tell it's an American news network?

because it's circumcised hahah fucking shoot me please

OMG I LOVE KIKES TOO NOW!

Noice

>CNN has declared war on one of own.

prove CNN didn't set up the whole thing to try and gain ratings desperately now that Trump has refused to allow their cameras into the white house press room

>>Start posting your edgiest memes with a hashtag #cnnblackmail
youtube.com/watch?v=bi06vH5htE0

>CNN has declared war on one of own
on reddit, a star wars reference as his username, frequents t_d, at least 40 years old, and making trump gifs. the guy sounds like a waste of life desu.

So what? Why is that wrong?

The bottom: Some asshole posted some shit on the internet and when it all came crashing down on him he took a good long moment to reflect on his actions. In that reflection, he realized what he had done was wrong, particularly the anti-Semitic posts that followed it, and he didn't want the consequences of his Internet behavior leaking into his real life.

Don't pull shit you aren't willing to own up to and this won't happen. He was already out of line and if he was in any way willing to stand up for what he said then I'd support him for standing by his beliefs.

But he caved because he's a coward and at the end of the day he realized that supporting Trump, just like his antisemitism, is indefensible and socially damaging.

I bet on the following

>>an attack on reddit is an attack on us, guys!

reddit is owned by Conde Nast Publishing

>>Andrew Kaczynski, senior editor of CNN's KFile, discovered the identity of the Reddit user

CNN employs the unabombers nephew

>Black Mail
A fukn BASED Black Mail?

>because you don't defend this Redditfag that means you're defending the Jews and CNN
Or maybe I fucking hate all of them.

>shilldetected.exe is not compatible with gobacktoreddit.dll
>cant pick one

you win this time.

Yeah man totally. Hey you going to the synagogue later on with Shmoolie and me? We have a lot to kvetch about!

a-am i doin it rite?

So he's no different than the rest of us?

Fuck off and die shill faggots

>3 notes
>4/4

also, its 2017. people read tabs.

CNN are milking this I see, get the jews onside for the victim parade.

Maybe, but I think even some dems will say fuck it on this.

HE POSTED A WWE MEME

WITH THE LETTERS CNN PHOTOSHOPPED OVER VINCE MCMAHONES HEAD

YOU CANT THREATEN TO HAVE SOMEONE POTENTIALLY KILLED OVER POSTING A SIMPLE MEME

THE FIRST AMENDMENT IS STILL PROTECTED BY THE SECOND

KATHY GRIFFIN(KILL TRUMP) AND TREVOR MOORE(KILL OBAMA THE BANKERS AND ALL THE POLITICIANS AND RICH PEOPLE TOO) DID WAY WORSE THAN THIS user AND CNN ISNT THREATENING TO DOX THEM

That's easy to say in a world where you don't have crazy progressive fuckwits going to baseball games and shooting people over an ideology.

If someone has the time to hunt down these people and gun them down, that means someone MIGHT take the effort to hunt THIS guy down should they dox him (assuming they haven't already.)

Accuse your opponent of that which you commit.

Remember that quote? How they brandish the right as violent, but they never EVER do segments on BAMN or Antifa. They barely even talked about the Trump's beheading. They encouraged people to see Trump's Caesar play.

He caved because this world is uncaring and uncompassionate even to those with family, friends, children.

I got a feeling this thread is made by a falseflagger trying to be as cringy as possible.

>its 2017. people read tabs.
Disgusting pleb garbage. Pros use lead sheets or read from full scores.

Confirmed /OurGuy/

i like trump and some reddit faggot spineless loser also likes trump. the connection ends there. fuck off newfags.

>indefensible
In the face of outrage, the reason why people don't speak these comment out in the open (or under some guise of anonymity) is not due to their inflammatory nature in of itself, rather, it is due to the response, i.e., fire him from his job, get him kicked out of school, so on and so forth. People are quick, like yourself, to proclaim "haha! if you aren't ready for the backlash, don't say anything at all!", but there is no reasonable debate as a response, merely social alienation by imposition of concentrated outrage.

Essentially, legally he's allowed to say those things, you're the types who then pursue "legal" routes for censorship.

He's for SURE getting g jumped and having hiscsr keyed if they publish his info

He doesn't have a gated community like Kathy Griffin types and probably needs his job badly because he's poor

Nah, It's probably by someone who came straight from the_donald to spread their "holy word" on what's happening to our """"""ally"""""" and forgot that Sup Forums isn't an alt-lite trump cheerleading circlejerk squad that reddit is.

that's bait for sceptic critical democrats mayn goy ;^)

We need to make Pepe's that resemble the reporters and put the words CUNT NIGER NATION above them and call CNN and repeat the phrase CUNT NIGER NATION

see those dots on 2 of the notes? that means they're played half a beat longer.

But yes

>1 post by op ID.
it's a falseflagger, retards from reddit would have continue being cringy because they lack self-awareness.

Yeah and then you cant play without memorizing those tabs instead of being able to play without any practice beforehand because you can just read sheet music.

Fun fact, sheet music is 2nd grade level reading it's so easy only retards can't do it.

dailywire.com/news/986/only-7-journalists-are-republican-aaron-bandler#exit-modal

7 fucking percent. No wonder the Right doesn't get treated fairly in the media.

Correct.

Dude turn off your caps lock. It makes it look like you're just trying to be ironic and it's hard to take you seriously.

CNN can't dox Kathy Griffin because her name was already associated with what she did, retard. And they aren't even doxxing this guy. They're just making sure he is properly credited for his artistic masterpiece. Why wouldn't he want that? Oh right, because he's ashamed of it and being called out would violate his safe space. No one is going to kill him you drama queen. And no ones rights are being violated by associating a meme with its creator.

There's no good logical argument from you about why naming this poster is unacceptable. You're making the claim, you provide the evidence.

I honestly think you're just projecting. You see this and think about what would happen if you were removed from your anonymous little hole, and it terrifies you.

Oh God......this kinda hurts.

bump for solidarity.

Pepe is washed up, the redditors made sure to ruin him.

What's wrong with him getting fired from his job for posting anti-Semitic comments? It's a free country and an employer can fire you for whatever the fuck they want. If he acted out of line he deserves to be judged by his employer, his friends, and his family.

I know you don't want to hear that, because it makes you uncomfortable, but that's the way the world works. Being an asshole has consequences. And it should. You say you are defending "reasonable debate" but that's complete horseshit. The guy was not trying to engage in reasonable debate. He made a troll meme for the lols to get some attention in his echo chamber. Suddenly his meme left the echo chamber and it wasn't so lolsy anymore:

CNN wants to make a controversy to distract the public from the recent revelation of veritas

archive.is/hkGfG
Thanks for the sauce. Well they don't hire if you are not an ideologues from their side, that is why they just get uncreative morons and drag their quality through the mud, destroying media institutions who survived for some 100 years.

The 68er hijacked institutions, made castles out of them where they are performing incest, and the new right is cutting their supply lines and attacking them with information age artillery.
This war is won, just some battles to wage and to physically remove the 68er and their principles now.

>post life story on reddit
>make shitty gif of trump taking down cnn in WWE
>madman trump fucking tweets the shitty gif
>cnn tears their hair out
>cnn finds the fag reddit user that made the gif
>reads his entire post history where he doxxes himself and threatens to release his name to the public unless he never makes fun of cnn again

every day is full of joy

I don't know anyone who uses tab for anything except guitar.

Source: Jazz guitarist.

As a jazz guitarist, you can sight-read a melody written in standard music notation, right?
It's amazing to me that anyone could claim to play an instrument and not be able to do that, but many guitarists don't even know the notes on their guitars it seems.

>One of our own
Nice try, retard

TO MAKE A PROFILE PICTURE THAT CANT BE REVERSE IMAGE SEARCHED, ADD A ""TRENDY"" FILTER TO IT

OY VEY THIS THREAD IS OUT OF CONTROL!

Dude, if you offer me such a platform, I'll take it ;^)

Think we could work this into the titanic sinking?
>also
Fox just confirmed that the kid is 15

Says the fag that talks shit while being anonymous. Post your name than fag.

any links? please archive

>Suddenly his meme left the echo chamber and it wasn't so lolsy anymore:
Exactly, someone then had their feeling so hurt that they had to see his income taken away. What he did was akin to a political cartoon of old, so I guess it is no different, you're the ones who want to drag him outside, tar and feather him and run him out of town. "Civilized" responses from "civilized" people. Don't you ever masquerade behind the guise of law and order only to act in a wholly unsound manner (defend free speech, but support political suppression).

He committed no crime, the response is and always will be disproportionate, convincing yourself otherwise speaks to your bias and inability to decouple from weighted issues.