Daily reminder that the the United States of America was built on the genocide of one race and the enslavement of...

Daily reminder that the the United States of America was built on the genocide of one race and the enslavement of another.

In the past, the existence of each human being was based on the death of someone else.

daily reminder that this is how it always goes.

Thanks for the reminder that all communists are liars!

Bruh our natives ate the other natives.

Daily reminder there ain't nothin wrong witt dat

daily reminder that seeing how the genocided and enslaved races behave themselves today I don't really blame them

Thank god it was, the injuns and negros weren't really making the most of the land

And?

Shut up or get the nuke

Daily reminder that no country has ever been founded on smiles, happiness, and rainbows. Cuck.

All the best civilisations require either one, the other or both. At least in their founding stages. You literally cannot provide a counter example to this. Slavery is necessary to provide a society's leaders with the surplus time and labour to produce all the greatest parts of a civilisation.

As someone with significant savage ancestry, thank God they genocided most of us. Most savages are drunk, homeless, and have kids suckling at the rest of the government even though we get free healthcare and college.

Very few of us assimilate even to this day.

kill yourself

White/Western civilization was the first civilization in fucking human history. And not on that, we went on a ducking quest to eradicate slavery.

You nigs should be grateful.

Shit I jfucked that up. Meant to say western civ was the first ever civilization to eradicate slaavery

Not in the slightest.

And a nation who decimated their natives owns your ass bitch boy.
On your knees and take my BGC (big genocidal cock)

So? So was New Zealand and Australia.

Shut the fuck up Rick.

Sorry bb just can't stop conquering shit

The only issue I have is with the second part. Instead of deporting them OR slaughtering them we instead forcefully integrated them and now our cities are infested with monkeys and liberals.

It worked.

we have to do it again

Daily reminder this is how the overwhelming majority of nations throughout history were created

NICE

I WISH I LIVED THERE ACTUALLY

You're right, we as white people should get back to our roots of killing anyone with less cumulative strength and intelligence.

>blacks
>people
>Natives
>mattering
No

Why would a self-hating person browse an ethno-nationalist board?

USA USA USA

The same can be said of EVERY. SINGLE. COUNTRY. you uneducated, maori tattoo havin', kiwi fucking, volcano worshiping nigger.