Hi goyim

jew here. AMA

Stop it you fucking sage. We have a bad name already don't make it worse.

Yeshiva?

What's your world domination plan?

Shill the Goyim

Do jews wear different masks from rest of the world because of nose size?

why are western zionist such assholes?

You are a real new from what I see. Do you agree with the globalists or are the Israeli Jews just as spiteful of globalist jewry as much as the rest of the world?

You're not much of a zionist if you live in the west Goy

Shitpost on Sup Forums, merchantpost ironically, watch stormfags REEE themselves into a stroke.

We don't wear masks

I don't know, why did you buy into the arab propaganda that "zionist" means anything more than "Jews in Israel"? Arabs turned into a dirty world and the equivalent of "lel ebul jew".

why is there so many jews on this website, are you kikes masochists or something

oh I'm sure it will be fine.

dunno
I don't rank high enough to get that info I guess

it's actually retractable

what the fuck are western zionists? almost all zionist jews live in Israel or will soon by definition of the term

This is our site and we like it this way.

Some goyim are starting to forget about the 6 gorillion, wut do?

Because we enjoy the salt, some people really get triggered by seeing the flag. Nothing gives me more joy than somebody taking the time to say nothing more than call me a kike or ree about my being here.

They hate Israel and want it out because it detracts from their victim status. What do you think?
> reee 6 gorillion
vs
> remove kebab

So I herd you guys building a wall to keep the kebab out? How is it working for you?

Not our M.O. anyways. We hold a yearly memory ceremony. We don't milk it for sympathy like your countrymen kikes.

Remove Kebab, any day. Thanks for your answer Mr. Jew!

why do jews have big fat ass noses?

Eh. It prevents the storm-the-border kebab, but not the get-there-legally-and-cause-shit or get-paid-by-terroarhmed kebabs.

Would you rather have

1,000 ounces of silver

Or

13 ounces of gold?

Because air is free, don't you ever pay attention?

Your site ?
We're fucked anons

only fucking newfags think an Israeli poster is part of the global jewish conspiracy. you goys are just pawns like everyone else

If a Jew wanted to wear a ski mask or had to wear a mask for health and safety reasons would a 'normal' one fit?

I am genuinely curious

To smell your shekels deary

I actually never bring it up
you gay ass gentiles always pretend jews use mah six gorillion as an excuse for political leverage against the goyim
... thus making you use the holocaust for political leverage against jews. then again I never expect dumbasses to understand irony

what, you don't like attention?
around here we're like evil super genius masterminds that everyone recognizes as immensly powerful. it's fucking sweet

gevalt
the fuck you doing chaim. start your own thread and don't jew me out of mine

Mr Jew, why do you hate us? :(

Shut it down.jpg

Happy Jew and the Chamber of Gas

They are usually stretchy enough for us.

>around here we're like evil super genius masterminds that everyone recognizes as immensly powerful

I'm just sitting here watching the show waiting to see which side comes out on top. ...and in that direction I'll shoot my genetic lineage.

Already kike'd at birth so I'm covered that direction.

Are there any Jewesses that aren't insufferable to breed with?

it's been standing since 2002
suicide bombings went down 99%
it's useful for keeping rapefugees out too. you and poland should totally invest in one

asking for immediate gibs is dindu tier behaviour sir
I'd rather get a % of the mine

What the fug I swear I saw this thread 404 for a few seconds earlier

Should the west invade Iran for you Mr Jew?

And that's why I lurk and ask questions, Aus friend. I wanna know more and not be a newfag.

Is the power of the Jews due to their high IQ, religion or is it inherited from other Jews?

i hate jews

Good job :D

you as in what?

as white europeans? I don't hate you

as british people? I can't stand you because you're unironically worse than the french. you along with the fucking japanese made china as it is today, sold us over to the arabs by going back on the balfour decleration with 1939's white paper, gave the pakis an entry point to Europe, and created Canada

you need to find one yourself

How do you pronounce The Name properly ?

The only time I've been in Israel is when I made a port call in Haifa, went on a tour to the Old City. Lot of nice women, but I assume, like most ports they were mostly tourists. Jews got the best deli food, and they're not closed on Sundays either. Anyways, to the question, how does the average Jew view the current government(of Israel)

Remember Indiana Jones 3?

No I didn't see that movie

all factor into this
ashkenazi high IQ is due to an effectively eugenic breeding pattern that you goys have forced us to adapt by only allowing us to practice finances and prohibited us from farming, as this means only the richest and smartest jews could afford to have many children
the religion is insular and prevented us from culturally mingling and losing our identity, but being matrileaner meant every single white gene raped into a jew girl's uterus was raised as a jew, giving us some beneficial european characteristics and sometimes appearance
and hoarding gold for generations and passing it only to jew children kinda stacks up eventually

Shame. Fun movie.

>jew here
All I can see here are some syrians. Pls stop your Israely Larping and become one with your brother Syrians.

Disregard it the movie is shit

tolerates it because it uses right wing rhetoric but overall most consider bibi the lesser evil
Bennet is nationally on the spot, but is slightly too religious for voters' tastes
anything in the center is just left pretending it isn't
and anything on the left is cucked cancer

well here's my stash on the scales
I've gained 109 grams this month

you can have the 9 if you explain wtf the emu war was about because I sure as fuck don't get it

Painted in broad strokes ,
Still accurate.

What ever do you mean?

Why are you such shit fucking tourists? I swear it's not Sup Forums or some conspiracy theory that turned me into an anti-semite, it's interacting with your rat tourists over the years that did it.

You will not find a single man or woman that has worked in tourism that won't tell you that Israelis are the worst tourists you can house or interact with.

Fuck off that's a great movie.
#BasedFeigelein when

It's just that we are louder than Italians. Learn to be as loud and direct and you will discover us as cool tourists.

stop larping and become one with the russians again

Got any personal finance tips to save on shekels?
Also any tips for attracting a nice Ashkenazi Jewish gf?

after WWI they had surplus army hard ware as well as too many emus in WA fucking up farmers crops. So they sent the army to go kill a bunch but shooting them up with machine guns didn't work so well
you can't fool me jew I know about your jew gold

What's your kike-ass' problem with China? I thought we saved some of you in ww2

gotcha, one more kind of a multiparter, how do y'all view lobbyist groups like AIPAC, do you think they help push the US in the direction it needs to go or are they nuisances that help add to the clusterfuck in the middle east?

So merchant, what's the story about this rift forming between American Jews and Israeli ones over praying at the wall and conversions?

>around here we're like evil super genius masterminds that everyone recognizes as immensly powerful. it's fucking sweet

Kikes are fucking delusional. We actually just think of you as dirty rats with a predilection towards subversion and deceit. You're not fucking Dr Doom or Freeza or whatever you're trying to make yourself look like.

Dunno about the rest, we have no idea what the fuck are they doing.One thing I can say for sure - we don't want any gibs anymore, mainly because it's not really gibs but some dark shit. This needs to be an alliance, not a puppet state relationship, and the shekels we get from the overlord are chump change anyways.

...... you couldn't kill a fucking bird with a machine gun??

just give me the gold

What's the hardest you've ever Jewed a goyim?

Trying to humanise yourself with the Goyim. Clever strategy. Are Israelis proud of 9/11, in that you were able to pull it off and blame it on the Arabs?

Nah, I will become with GDL though. My dastardly plan on restoring Lithuania to dominance is nearing completion.

many thanks for the answers moshe!

Its not even close to that. You always come in groups of 30 asking, nay demanding, to be housed next to each other during peak season and throwing a shitfit when it's not possible, you are the messiest eaters leaving the buffet and the table looking like the aftermath of a nuclear bomb, you literally steal hotel property and what you don't steal you trash like room appliances and are always making trouble/playing the victim in the vain hope that the hotel will extend for free your stay or give a discount.

Not even 2 English word speaking Russians, drunk Krauts or teenage British chavs reach the level or sheer rudeness and disregard for others and their property as jews. I have worked in hotels that have literally established a no isreali jew (because it's you people that act like this, not the american or german jews) allowed rule.

> it's almost as if Jews are people with various interests and personalities and not an insect hivemind
I can see you are still in a hangover from your July 4th mourning :)))

Also, can you please teach hassids to put the trash in the bin when they are touring Ukraine, we have a trash crisis here already. They used to be sort of nice but recent couple of years the piligrims became really bydlo, throw trash under feet and empty cans.

explain this

you know what happens to the value of the shekel when (not if) chinese industrial and ghost city economy collapses??
communism NEVER works, even when it's actually state run capitalism

I support all neocons of any type
and oppose globalists of any type
feel free to pull out of the middle east, but don't chimp out when we bomb reactors of arab or islamic states around here like we did with Saddam's in 1981

I actually have no fucking idea
but if american jews are endosring something, you should assume it's a terrible idea and go against it by default until proven otherwise

just started a shitposting thread
70 replies and 30 repliers some minutes later
I'd say you know I'm right and just too pissed to admit it

I guess your European sensibilities are a bit too delicate for the Mizrahim menace ))))
Nah, I jest, it is a disgrace. A year ago people down here really got worried about that image. Our local flavor of Chav/Gopnik/Trash really is the worst Chav/Gopnik/Trash in the world. We call them arsawats.

Easy - you measure jews by one drop or anybody with a remotely european sounding name.

How do I become a Jew to get in with the elites?

You convert, and then make a lot of money by doing good business. Then you laugh at all the jealous goyim.

The bird can't even fly...

>one drop or anybody with a remotely european sounding name
It's obvious now, to save the whie race we must kill all whites!

Not all jews are religious as others, we got orthodox and religious but also we have people who simply believe and some how don't at all, also there are some reformic jews but not as much as in the USA
the orthodox and mitnahalim (jews who live in parts of the west bank that the world says doesnt belong to israel) try to keep the religious power for themselves and control stuff like who is allowed near to wall and if its to be entered men and women seperately or together..
that picture for example is probably the group of women called Neshot HaKotel, ladies who wants to have the right to do religious stuff that are prohibitted by the orthodoxes, i've actually met them lol

Would you suck off my foreskin?

>DA YAHOODI DID 9/11 TRUST ME KAFFIR

I doubt he can find your dick

I actually paid for buying winrar (and posted receipt) just to fuck with you

noted
I'll pass the down the hive
expect trash levels to double as punishment for complaining

> hassids
Zhidy porxatye

>porxatye
BTW, what does that even mean?

>objecting to the bad thing is just as bad as the bad thing
Nice (((inversion))) of the truth there, snake.

Dumb shit like this is really all it is with Jews. They're not supergenius masterminds; they just handle words a little better than average goyim and confuse them. Anyone gifted with just a little bit of autism can see how stupid their shit is.

бoльнoй пapшoй
You are the xoxol you should know

what's your rarest merchant?
asking for a friend

>red qatar bar

Do your media give your government any shit for the indefinite detentions of Palestinians?

What's a lestinian?

right. I forgot.

Ah thnx. I had no idea. I still have no idea why that is associated with jews though. Was it because of some rabbid fungal disease epidemic among jews in Ukraine or is it just a slur like maggot that stuck with jews fror unknown reasons?

let's make it empirical then

>goy claims jew always brings up holocaust
>jew didn't bring up holocaust ITT, explicitly states he doesn't bother ever doing it
>goy claims jews use the holocaust in their debates
>jew knows that it's a terrible idea to even try on Sup Forums
>goy has effectively used "the jews use to holocaust", effectively using the holocaust while the jew didn't.

anything you'd like to add?

(((CNN)))
just be against it. it's promoting lefty-liberalistic dogshit