CNN bastard and his loser libtard SJW white boy followers. Any infographics about him?

CNN bastard and his loser libtard SJW white boy followers. Any infographics about him?

How the fuck is humanly possible to be as ugly as that guy? I mean even for a fucking Jew he is beyond ugly.

Youtube e-celebs are cancer

SAGE

This is about a CNN employer...

Can't tell if that pic is photoshopped to look the absolute worst or if that's just how he looks.

If he can be rich and famous, anyone can. Rly makes me think

1. Be a jew

2. That's it

His face looks smashed in

Selling out is very profitable.

>How the fuck is humanly possible to be as ugly as that guy

Centuries of jewish inbreeding.

Fucking this.

This is what he looked like before the (((accident))).

But seriously though. Watch his videos, especially the ones with his " wife ". You can tell she is constantly shit faced. Like, 24/7. You would HAVE to be in order to deal with that.

Link?

I am more surprised why isn't this guy considered handsome by your burger standards? He has a strong angular jaw, thick hair, and even the big nose could be considered "masculine". He checks most of the conventional beauty standards.

He clearly looks like you and you are upset that he looks hideous.

nigga looks like he got hit by a clothes iron.

Please tell this is shopped...

Seriously, this is a photoshop right?

from what i heard he's a jewish chimera
he was created in a test tube his dna was
spliced with the dna of a rat when he
was borned the jews celebrated a great victory
a jew rat man too much a rat for jew town
but just right for America

he's not a goblin, he has alien dna.

Watch any of his videos with his wife. I can't think of one in particular.. But even if she ISN'T drunk in the video, you can tell she is miserable, and hung over.

his mouth is disproportionately small, with tiny teeth, his nose is misshapen and exhibits no bilateral symmetry, his ears aren't symmetrical and the left one is lower on the head than the right. his forehead is disproportionately large for his tiny skull and he has mandibular prognathism, where his chin sticks out further than the tip of his nose. his mother should have swallowed.

what does he even do? never even seen this fucker in my recommendations until 2015

shills for the jews

FUCKING MOONMAN

It was a nein iron.

The nose knows.

I also had this guy in the recommendation and I actually clicked and watched one of the vids for 3 min (the vids are usually all 15 min long wtf)

I really don't understand this shit

Umm sweatie? He is one of the best film-makers turned vloggers turned youtuber.

holy shit that guy can't even hit a soup properly, he'd probably accidentally hit the spoon with his huge schlonk there

He has a made up story about his struggle to success. He knocked up some bitch when he was 16 years old and hid from his family for one month and applied for welfare to shame his dad into raising his kid. This faggot grew up in New London, CT a well to do town for the upper class Jew like himself. He moved to NYC on his fathers dime and worked as a dishwasher over one summer and uses that experience to claim he came from the bottom.

Damn, what a jew. His nose is almost touching his chin. The Romans and Greeks would have thrown this one off a cliff as a newborn for these deformities.

That's pretty mild stuff for a jew. Maybe he's even the most virtuous jew who has ever lived.

he cant even kiss a woman without his nose blocking his lips. im jewish with a giant nose but that fucking hook is side-orbitting

>CNN
>libtard
>SJW
_donald