FUCK CNN

>FUCK CNN
>only we can DOXX people

Sup Forums, everyone

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/technology/cnn-slammed-over-threats-to-dox-reddit-user-who-created-trump-meme/ar-BBDMkxa?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

msn.com/en-us/news/technology/cnn-slammed-over-threats-to-dox-reddit-user-who-created-trump-meme/ar-BBDMkxa?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

Yeah, not gonna lie. This was some FUCKING bullshit. Hopefully a few marriages are ruined, people's degeneracies are expose. SOMETHING!

pol is full normie now, and with this they are bringing more and more normies

not even we stoop so low as to blackmail people.

Are you really gonna hold Sup Forums to the same standard as one of the most powerful media organizations in the world?

Also sage

the gop is the one party that led for them to gain that much power to begin with, they loosened everything and got rid of the fairness doctrine

not to mention all those upcoming tax breaks are going to make cnn even more powerful

faggot

too easy

truth is the agencies are facilitating it

I didn't ask HOW they got power, are you mentally challenged?

>they loosened everything and got rid of the fairness doctrine
And in your opinion, this should be taken advantage of?
Lmao, go home CNNshill.

is it illegal? feel free to sue
dont be a hypocrite you piece of walking trash, either both are doing something reprehensible or neither are
hypocrite retard lol

>one of the biggest news agency doxx somebody
>a Mongolian throat singing board doxx somebody

Blackmail is illegal faggot.

>it's okay if we do it, we're the little guys XD
stupid as fuck logic
feel free to sue, it should hold up if it's illegal right

>OY VEY HOLD THEM TO THEIR OWN RULES GOY
Eat shit and die like the loser dog you are Judas, one post from this ID pathetic excuse for a human being. Traitors hang first.

>If it's not illegal it's not wrong!

Section 241 of Title 18 is the civil rights conspiracy statute. Section 241 makes it unlawful for two or more persons to agree together to injure, threaten, or intimidate a person in any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the Unites States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same). Unlike most conspiracy statutes, Section 241 does not require that one of the conspirators commit an overt act prior to the conspiracy becoming a crime.

The offense is punishable by a range of imprisonment up to a life term or the death penalty, depending upon the circumstances of the crime, and the resulting injury, if any.

TITLE 18, U.S.C., SECTION 241

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same;...

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

>it's only wrong if it applies to other people, not us! no, using the muh little guy defense is enough XD

Not to mention CNN just made themselves even less reputable to people who honestly care about their rights.

i'm so threatened by a fat faggot typing angrily over the internet
suck my cock

>feel free to sue, it should hold up if it's illegal right
learn to read

I can't. The person being blackmailed has to dipshit.
It's still illegal and I wish it had happened to me because I would sue them and easily win. You think I couldn't get help from GOP lawyers for this?

The Justice Department can also start investigating CNN for this.
CNN has absolutely no defence.

>feel free to hire multiple expensive lawyers to sue a mega corporation on someone else's behalf
Are you retarded?

I'm sure you would you delusional fuck
feel free to visit the donald where that kid hangs out and advise him on how to sue. i actually want him to sue too

lmfao, are you retarded? I just posted exactly what law they broke. They have no possible defense for it.

We dislike it when doxxing goes against it, and we like it when it goes for us.
Why is this such a novel concept? Is this really too hard for you to understand?

nice excuse shithead
feel free to follow this faggot's advice i would love for you faggots to actually do this shit for once instead of the typical
>but we could...but nah

The guy being blackmailed may be smarter than you think. He might not give a shit about being doxxed. The apology was over the top 1984 style. He might be getting ready to sue and play the victim.

I love Jews too now! Fuck those antisemite normies!

Yeah! FUCK Sup Forums! CNN dindunuffin! There's absolutely NO difference between the two!

Do it then, how fucking dense are you? do you understand english? FUCKING GET THE KID TO SUE

What's the point of empty platitudes without action? Get the kid to do it if you're that sure of it. Fucking imbecile lol

So threatened you immediately discard what I say and go for social shaming like the good goy you are. Take some advice Judas, hang yourself.

But we can't you fucking imbecile.
How stupid are you?
Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?
Are you trying to get a rise out of me with retarded statements?
>FUCKING GET THE KID TO SUE
WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHO THE FUCKING KID IS IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS FAGGOT.
ARE YOU A FUCKING NIGGER?
DO YOU NOT HAVE COMMON SENSE?

what a stupid fuck lmao
the differences only matter when it's convenient
either both are wrong or neither is

People that doxx in general are fags, idiot. Your entire thread is based on a strawman.

>either both are wrong or neither is
That's not how things work.

what is this baboon even saying
for borderline mongs that don't use logic maybe
feel free to use reasoning and not just nuh uh
it's only a strawman, not all the threads on the catalog acting offended
all a bunch of nothing then. piss off
>but we totally could XD

it's been fun but have to go to work. bye

My reasoning is that we are not an actual organization affiliated with each other.
We're anonymous people in a forum who have no control over each other. You can only prosecute us individually, if you can even find us.
CNN hired these people and their name is on the document that confesses to blackmailing someone.
If you can't find us you can't sue us.
We already found CNN and the individual doxxers.

The rules are different because we are not at all the same.
The air force has no business operating submarines.