9/11, meaning and prediction

First, lets talk about 9/11, to show that numbers and dates are really important for (((them)))

9/11 was a ritual sacrifice dedicated to tisha bav. tisha bav is associated with the destruction of (((their))) 2 temples, like the 2 towers and other great misfortunes and false one the 9th day of the 11th month (9/11 just switched around. the towers were also symbolizing the two pillars famous in masonsymbology, boaz and jachin standing for the moon and the sun.
10 is a number associated with perfection. 9/11 thus symbolizes the jump from imperfection (9) to a point of even succeeding the (divine/godly) perfection (11).
11 years before 9/11, on the very same day bush held his new world order speech
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_(politics)
>The phrase "new world order", as used to herald in the post–Cold War era, had no developed or substantive definition. There appear to have been three distinct periods in which it was progressively redefined, first by the Soviets, and later by the United States before the Malta Conference, and again after Bush's speech of September 11, 1990.
11 years after 9/11 on the very same day the benghazi attack happened.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Benghazi_attack
>The 2012 Benghazi attack that September was coordinated against two United States government facilities in Benghazi, Libya
>At 9:40 p.m., September 11, members of Ansar al-Sharia attacked the American diplomatic compound in Benghazi
it also marked the start of a new millenia (there is no year 0, 2000 was still the 2nd millenia, the 3rd one started in 2001. 1st millenia year 1-1000, 2nd 1001-2000, 3rd 2001-3000)
thus all the predictions in the media probably werent initiated, but just realized the plans based on the symbology and understood that the sole purpose of the buildings was to come crashing down again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FA5jsa1lR9c
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/7.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube
911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html
abcnews.go.com/Technology/WhosCounting/story?id=97845&page=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1310994/The-9-11-victims-foresaw-deaths-New-book-claims-victims-premonitions-atrocity.html
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc
youtu.be/pKB-38VaveQ?t=2m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=iVHHGsNy9J8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/127708405
youtube.com/watch?v=IrqelRFpyXc
youtu.be/gORu-68SHpE
joc.com/moving-companies-charged-fraud_20030303.html
thejournal.ie/september-11-attacks-plane-887055-Apr2013/
dailymotion.com/video/xee8hf_wrestlemania-17-hardcore-title-rave_sport
steemit.com/conspiracy/@irishidentitaire/human-sacrifice-and-the-33rd-north-parallel-and-other-occult-numbers
cuttingedge.org/news/n1766.cfm
mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/10/number-33-secret-societies-ufos-death-destruction-disneyland/
mediamonarchy.com/2013/09/occult-significance-of-33rd-paralle/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9-1-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also before you had two (many) world trade centers, those then got destroyed and replaced/traded for a ONE WORLD tradecenter. E pluribus unum. out of many one. further more the unification of opposing energies jachin and boaz represent, moon and sun, male and female, good an evil is a common theme in the occult
the star of davids (what i believe) original meaning is the unification of male and female, and by extend generally polar opposites. its basically another version of ying and yang. only later was it used for a symbol of saturn, and judaism. rothschild used it back on his store back then and made it later a jewish symbol, corrupted and then act like it was theirs from the beginning like they always do.
they do this to:
1. make people who find out about it think thats the real meaning and start worshipping their deity as they believe thats what it was all about from the beginning
b) make them turn away from it and even disregarding the positive expects instead of only the corrupted things
III: rechannel their prayers/thoughts/energy to their deity.
One believe was that magic springs into existence where 2 polar opposites meet. good and evil, the above and below, male and female. especially the unification of the last is one of the most holy events in many cultures where the magic of life happens and the first step for the existence of a new human has been made.

So, this was about 9/11, but lets look a bit into the future right now:
we have in the jewish Calendar the year 5777, between 9/11/2001 and 7/7/2017 are 5777 days. Furthermore its 77 days from 7/7 to the september 23rd prophecy.
Chances are (((they))) planned something

Tranny occultists did it as a ritual to destroy gender.

This is the theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=FA5jsa1lR9c

interesting, I thought it was a recreation of the Egyptian myth of Seth

>ou had two (many) world trade centers, those then got destroyed and replaced/traded for a ONE WORLD tradecenter.

exactly, the story of Seth is about two faggots who fuck and have a baby

two dicks into one dick

i wouldnt call them "tranny occultists" though. i mean pushing the tranny thing is one way of them of symbolically destroying the duality, merging male and female into one body, and thus reversing the seperation god created in the beginning, seperating heaven from earth, male from female, day from night, good from evil. the trannies are just one symbol of this to mock god and his creation. trannies arent there maintheme.

They are SpiceMen??? Oh god no..

Mother of God this huge, gj op.

to be honest, i mostly compiled info from different 9/11 threads, and some time ago the 7/7 thing popped up. i expected something going down that date beforehand simply because of the 7/7 in the year 5777 which are the most 7s in a date for a thousand years basically
biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/7.html
>Used 735 times (54 times in the book of Revelation alone), the number 7 is the foundation of God's word. If we include with this count how many times 'sevenfold' (6) and 'seventh' (119) is used, our total jumps to 860 references.
>Seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual). It derives much of its meaning from being tied directly to God's creation of all things. According to Jewish tradition, the creation of Adam occurred on October 7th, 3761 B.C. (or the first day of Tishri, which is the seventh month on the Hebrew calendar). The word 'created' is used 7 times describing God's creative work (Genesis 1:1, 21, 27 three times; 2:3; 2:4). There are 7 days in a week and God's Sabbath is on the 7th day.
>The Bible, as a whole, was originally divided into 7 major divisions. They are 1) the Law; 2) the Prophets; 3) the Writings, or Psalms; 4) the Gospels and Acts; 5) the General Epistles; 6) the Epistles of Paul; and 7) the book of Revelation. The total number of originally inspired books was forty-nine, or 7 x 7, demonstrating the absolute perfection of the Word of God.
would be weird if they let that chance go in my oppinion. the relation to 9/11 and september 23rd i only realized later in the threads that popped up about the 7/7, but they always were pretty plebian like without every showing anything about dates and numbers actually being of significance so i thought some proper collection of data should be done.

youtube.com/watch?v=vVPT0JT1dOw
>the numbers mason
>the numbers
>(free)mason
i always thought somewhere in there is some huge redpill hidden.

How long before the cgi kraut shitposts?

on a similar note, this get starts with the "5777". maybe a sign?

>Chances are (((they))) planned something

of course they did, look at the astrological aspects on the day of 9/11, grand cross and grand trine

combine this with the science of burning magical images and you seen in the public some very interesting occult activity

>Tranny occultists did it as a ritual to destroy gender.

no the destruction of gender was because of a Sioux curse on the white man, the most extreme statement you could make would be to cut your dick off

>the trannies are just one symbol of this to mock god and his creation

Seth represents homosexuality and foreigners, he is used to merge different cultures together

pentagon cornerstone laid sept 11 1941
Kissinger and the CIA murder Allende and overthrow Chilean govt sept 11 1973
Tower 1 stands forr 33 years until struck by Atta who is 33
Pentagon is five-sided building 77 feet tall, hit by 5 "jackers" on flt77
911 days after is the Madrid train bombing - another inside job
NYstate lottery comes up 911 on the first anniversary, so does one of the NY stock exchanges
the list goes on...

Check out the 9/11 occult numerology presentation by Mark Passio. Great stuff, very thorough. 9/11 was a mass ritual, planned decades in advance. Yes, decades.

I would say those in question are looking for the union of the masculine and the feminine in the spiritual sense. The trannies are responding to this unification but they are so divorced from the spiritual that they seek to manifest this change in the material.

i think having people focus on the material world is what they want, and so its logical it is manifested in the material realm. let me explain:
satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own, an agent of god sent to test us and occasionally do gods work like the killings of the first born if i remember was done by satan. later on people thought "if satan does evil, and does so in the name of god, and god is evil too" and they rewrote it to satan being an enemy of god. this very world is ruled by satan, by obstacles, which it abuses to corrupt us.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil. Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves and want others to do so as well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Cube

sup

>satan meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan

Seth is Satan, read Seth God of Confusion by H T Velde

CGI KRAUT
HOW ARE YOU

>911 NY stock exchanges
elaborate, source?

Pre-9/11 Put Options on Companies Hurt by Attack Indicates Foreknowledge
911research.wtc7.net/sept11/stockputs.html

nigga do you lurk 24/7 looking for 9/11 threads? do you post on some other threads ever?

i'm fine

also pointing out that WTC got demolished 33 years after it was build.

jews love their numbers games

>nigga do you lurk 24/7 looking for 9/11 threads?
yes

first anniversary of 911
>S&P 500 futures contracts. You guessed right; it was 911.
abcnews.go.com/Technology/WhosCounting/story?id=97845&page=1

>7/7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7_July_2005_London_bombings

does it even matter wether there were planes or not? i imagine we have enough reason to think the official narrative is bullshit already, wether with or without planes.

on a similar note, can anyone tell me if gif related is real? was uploaded here some time ago.

>premonition
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1310994/The-9-11-victims-foresaw-deaths-New-book-claims-victims-premonitions-atrocity.html

source?

in numerology 2005 also = 7
on 10/11/06 a small plane crashed into a bldg in NYC
that's 9/11/01 upside down
the rotating sphere sculpture in fron of the towers was a tribute to the kaaba

Don't forget the number 93
>Flight 93
>93 bombing, where news reported smoke reached 93rd floor
>was 3119 days before 911
>two flights which hit WTC average 93 (11 & 175)
>First plane hit at 9:03:11
>Second plane hit 93rd floor
>New building, (((One World))) Trade Center is 93 real stories high

as i said, it was uploaded here some time ago and i saved it. i asked for the source myself.

they also walk around it in circles like the rings around saturn.

that thing with the plane indeed interesting didnt know about that

you mean this one, the same that has duplicates in london and the vatican. all cities within cities. yup nothing suspicious about that

>does it even matter wether there were planes or not?
actually yes it does, it shows that the (((MSM))) works together with the deep state niggers and that (((MSM))) was ALWAYS talking bullshit and lying, not only since the last election.

webm related is some of the Juden who conspired, they should be hunted down and executed on the spot by patriots.
also watch this
>Non (((CNN))) Eye Witnesses all telling they didn't see any Planes
youtu.be/2fdOzGX56Dc

>on a similar note, can anyone tell me if gif related is real?
hard to tell what happened at the pentagon, looks like a cruise missile to me.
could have been a AGM-86 ALCM or something similar.

Check out the link between Mecca, black cube of Saturn and the black monolith from Space 2001, check out the Millenium Hotel right next to the WTC.

similar to this
youtu.be/pKB-38VaveQ?t=2m36s

gotcha bro
see
and

Oh look it's this thread. Who the fuck cares if it is real or not. It happened.

just art
ju start
jew start

well, it already makes it clear even if there were planes as they never reported on all the weird things and never even questioned the official narrative. no planes would be a more blatant proof of that, but everyone who is willing to see can already see that the media lies as much as they can get away with it, and even some more.

i guess the gif is from that video then

Fritz Koenig did 9/11?

better one but still like 10 frames only youtube.com/watch?v=iVHHGsNy9J8

pointing out the CGI planes and the Media fuckery makes them more angry than just blaming them that they didn't report on things.

I was implying that the world is run by the occult, although they are not really hidden. Everything they do is in plain sight and for the public to read. Few ever do because the bulk of the people don't understand and don't care.

Its much easier to watch a music video and forget about all this nonsense.

true, but on the other hand hitting them with the no planes stuff in the face when they are still in a state where they thing the biggest evil a politician does is getting bribed from time to time makes you just look like lunatic that rambles around. they cant even comprehend the idea of such an elaborate lie and will just disregard it. no plane stuff only is usable for people who already know the world is a fucked up place.

sadly this. the signs are everywhere, but noone cares to see them

the CGI aged very badly, everyone who looks at the webms should instantly understand what the fuck is going on there.

you underestimate peoples cognitive dissonance. you could show them a video of bush himself planting the bombs boasting about how he will trick people with CGI planes later on and how moloch will love this sacrifice in 4k without any shaking and people will rather believe that is fake than the planes or the 9/11 narrative as a whole for that matter

we will see, maybe it will take some more years of posting before enough people get aware of it.

but we get there bruh

Funny how these 9/11 threads come out of the woodwork anytime something happens in the news...

because this one thread certainly slides the 20 CNN Blackmail threads...
also i would make some /ewo/ thread, but i needed some change for now, maybe later

What is needed is a thread on symbol literacy. Start with tarot and the zodiac. Regardless of a persons individual belief the people in power believe, that much is obvious. By denying the general public the ability to read symbols they are able to obfuscate their agenda. There is a reason many individuals have gone blue in the face trying to convince people of the importance of symbols.

made some a while ago

What do people think would happen in America if the theories were proven to be true as 9/11 being a Zionist organised plot that was carried out with the help of element within the US government.

Would there be riots? Civil war? Nothing?

with trump in office it could mean the riots wouldnt break out as trump isnt affiliated to those who did 9/11, and now basically another force than back then took over. trump probably would have to go after those responsible in order to prevent riots though to show he isnt on their side.
US also could just be too cucked already though. who knows.

Whats the source for all these webm's,Gunter? I'd be interested in watching it in full.

I don't get what that gif is trying to show

9/11 kraut, have you seen this interview with a upper floor survivor?

youtube.com/watch?v=IrqelRFpyXc

My alarms go off on some things.
He looks jewish
A lot of planes this, planes that
He seems like a sociopath to the alleged good friends coworkers that died
The story is very professional from a story-telling perspective
A lot of "you don't have to believe me, but this is what I experienced"

Might be nothing.

Right before the 9/11 attacks began, the secretary of defense just happened to be meeting with "virtually every one of the senior officials of the Department of Defense."

coincidence?

A strange day, indeed.

I think its that in the first angle the left wing is leaning closer towards the point of impact with the building, so you can see the left engine hit a few seconds before the right engine does.

In the second angle you can see that both engines appear to hit the building at the exact same time and are pushed back.

Implying that it was sloppily edited. I'd like to see the full the video that these webm's are from so I can get a better understanding.

youtu.be/gORu-68SHpE

could be. at least i dont get any other meaning out of the gif.

Paul Kurzberg &
Sivan Kurzberg &
Omer Marmari &
Yaron Shmuel &
Oded Ellner &
Dominik Suter &
Moshe Elmakias (Sears Tower)

3 W 18th Street Weehawken NJ (connect Dominik Suter to Kushners via this address on 09/11/2001)

why? if you know something just tell us man

The key to unlocking the "who" and "how" of 9/11 lies here: joc.com/moving-companies-charged-fraud_20030303.html

Connect these front companies/arrestees to the company using the NJ address in my other post (Urban Moving Systems). But more importantly connect Urban Moving Systems' address to the 2000-2001 NJ real estate holdings of Charles Kushner, Jared Kushner's father. Save this info.

To another user, yes it's the same Dominik Suter associated with Moishe Movers on LinkedIn.

No more guessing. No more theories. This is it.

i suck with that kind of research though...

bump

thread is dying, strange

where are all the shills?

trying to tell people to not go after CNN i guess.

Anons, when Urban Moving Systems and Suter are mentioned, the 9/11 threads die. You may not be able to research, but please save and share this info. The South Florida/New Jersey moving companies operated by dozens of Israelis/Mossad, are tied to and provided cover to the Saudi hijackers and were instrumental in the attacks. The elder Kushners used their NJ real estate connections, and harbored/covered Mossad involved. This is hot shit. Peace.

Do you think the 9/11 attacks were planned during the Clinton administration years or during the relatively short time period Bush was in power?

DELET

Bumpster, trumpsters

as i see it it was planned before the towers were even build, since they were build only to let it com crashing down.
in another thread an user posted stuff about how people protested the building of the towers na dhow the buildings was forced as they were only expensive and also unnecessary since already a lot of officespace was vacant.

that will probably be the reason, usually they flood in here like rats whenever CGI planes are mentioned.

yesterday some shill even tried to dox me lmao

we have a similar guy in the /ewo/ threads. posted to one user some adresses asking if that looks like a workplace. word is that that guy was alefantis himself shitposting

So like they made sure that the building was structurally weak enough in specific points so that it would easily come down if hit in the right place with the right amount of energy?

The only thing that makes me wonder about the method to bring down the buildings (not the motive) is that things like this are occurring years later and it doesn't make much sense why they would plant something like that and bring it back into the public sphere.

thejournal.ie/september-11-attacks-plane-887055-Apr2013/

in my case he was yelling in capslock and posting small bits of some forum about some user and then claiming it was me or some shit, he wrote down some incoherent mess like he was having a seizure or some shit.

hope I linked it right

no idea what it is about but I think he wanted to blame it on me
but don't worry, the dirty Juden shills will never be able to dox me or scare me.

back in the 60s there were major protests in NYC against building the WTC, because there was literally, absolutely no real reason and no practical purpose for the WTC. at the time, the area was a residential neighborhood and NYC suffered from a high office vacancy rate. one of the major objections was that the project was financially unsound since there was already an economic crisis from a surplus of empty office space in NYC.

most office buildings were vacant and people protested against destroying a residential neighborhood for a useless office building that would just add to the inventory of struggling, empty office space market.

the gov't ignored all financial, social, and practical issues and continued with the "purposeless" project and throughout the WTC's existence, vacancy rate was always high for WTC, and also for NYC. WTC was practically empty throughout the 70s, 80s, 90s

the purpose of the "11" building was finally revealed on the mega occult ritual sacrifice of 2001

With his brother Nelson serving as New York’s governor, Rockefeller lined up support from the bi-state, New York/New Jersey Port Authority agency. A wealthy, quasi-public commission, the Port Authority, was using public tax payer money to fund, build and occupy the vacant WTC.

the govt agency, the Port Authority owners of WTC were themselves the tenants of the WTC, since it was always vacant. even with the Port Authority occupancy did not alleviate the vacancy issue.

The idea was immediately slammed by business leaders who saw it as clear evidence that the project had no legs. "The Governor is using taxpayers' dollars to bail out the Port Authority," one critic told the New York Times. "There is no need for the World Trade Center and there are no tenants."

im pretty sure they used thermite see the webm in if they build in specific weak points i dont know, but i dont think that would have been necessary.
as for the article. no idea. maybe they didnt know of the streisand effect
"you know, i hear more and more people arguing that 9/11 was an inside job"
"what? no way! we have to make it stop. lets just write an article that we found another piece of the plane"
"brilliant"
despite it proving nothing basically i guess

The construction of the first World Trade Center was conceived by David Rockefeller

In 1946 Winthrop Aldrich chairman of Chase bank ( and uncle to David and Nelson Rockefeller) explored the feasibility of the World Trade Center project.

Port Authority formally backed the project on March 11, 1961.

On January 22, 1962, the two states reached an agreement to allow the Port Authority to take over the railroad and to build the World Trade Center on Manhattan's lower west side

Protests before and while the World Trade Center was constructed, as to whether the Port Authority really ought to take on the project, described by some as a "mistaken social priority". (the goyim sensed the masonic b.s.)

real estate developers and members of the Real Estate Board of New York also expressed concerns about this much "subsidized" office space going on the open market, competing with the private sector when there was already a glut of vacancies

Yamasaki as lead architect, who had previously designed Saudi Arabia's Dhahran International Airport with the Saudi Binladin Group (more masonic molochism)

The plaza was modelled after Mecca, incorporating features such as a vast delineated square, a fountain, and a radial circular pattern. Yamasaki described the plaza as "a mecca, a great relief from the narrow streets and sidewalks of the Wall Street area.

twin 110-story towers

demolition work began on March 22, 1966 to clear the residential site, Radio Row

thats the stuff i meant. thanks for the copypasta

i think i had the same guy yesterday
look for aVY8Cghc
at least also a capslock spammer and a burger.

I was watching some older wrestling matches from before the towers came down.

WrestleMania 17 seem too have hints in it. Listen to JR at about 5:00 into the video, they move out of the ring. "these towering men" "infront of this mass of humanity" "raven must of took a plane"

dailymotion.com/video/xee8hf_wrestlemania-17-hardcore-title-rave_sport

Look at the WrestleMania logo, its broken into too pillars, one with "X SEVEN" and the other with "WrestleMania" down the side. The WrestleMania side is too big so the lettering extends at an angle down the entrance.
After a fight that breaks the 4th wall by going behind the area, and breaks a load of fake walls and rooms, all 3 men end up smashing through the very fake entrance stage.
Breaking through that WrestleMania logo and a puff of smoke to end

I think there was a support the troops segment after as well

actually makes sense that the WTC was build to be demolished in that 9/11 ritual.
from building to demolition it was 33 years which is some magic jewish number or some shit. but why?

I still wonder how they pulled it off to build it in such a way without anyone ever noticing that something is wrong with the construction.

yea could be the same guy, even tho in my thread he was behaving a bit more retarded.

all good things come in three. the holy trinity. 3 nails were used to fix jesus on the cross. after 3 days he came back from the dead.
33. 3 with the duality. jesus became 33 years old and was said to have done 33 miracles. 33 is also associated with gods word/promise for example the 33rd time Noah's name is used in Scripture is when God makes a special covenant or promise with him. The Eternal promises to not destroy the entire world again with a flood and seals His pledge with the sign of the rainbow (Genesis 9:12 - 16). (kinda sad. we could use another flood about now to be honest.). the masons also have 33 (official) ranks in their lodge
remember that disney has club 33, and its no coincidence the disney stars get some mental breakdown somewhen in their lives

May anybody enlighen me why there are so few video recordings of the second plane/explosion? Considering the large urban area, shouldn't there be thousands of private videos of an event like that?

did you know that the u.s. emergency phone number 9-1-1 was introuduced in 1968? the same year that construction on the WTC was started.

r/ing for simpsons 9/11 prediction pics

well makes sense that they would use number codes, they obviously use them to coordinate their actions through it, somehow.
all this 9/11 foreshadowing for example

(((who))) was behind it?

steemit.com/conspiracy/@irishidentitaire/human-sacrifice-and-the-33rd-north-parallel-and-other-occult-numbers

cuttingedge.org/news/n1766.cfm

mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/10/number-33-secret-societies-ufos-death-destruction-disneyland/

mediamonarchy.com/2013/09/occult-significance-of-33rd-paralle/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9-1-1
>In 1968, the number was agreed upon. AT&T chose the number 9-1-1, which was simple, easy to remember, dialed easily, and worked well with the phone systems in place at the time.
its true...
like i knew there was some connection between the date and the number other than it being the same, but well, here we have it

will dig into those eventually

interesting and kinda mindblowing for how long this is going on, obviously since ancient times.

The 5777 7/7/17 connection is interesting. Watch out Friday.