Slovenians and Croats On A Brink Of Diplomatic Crisis Over A Bay

Slovenians and Croats On A Brink Of Diplomatic Crisis Over A Bay

>Piranski Bay is becoming a hot little bay ever since Slovenians and Croats can’t make a normal agreement on border dispute and joint usage of the corridor. The local fishermen had the opportunity to observe the Slovenian Triglav gunboat cruising the area, which made the local Croatian fishermen uneasy to look at.

>Slovenian also posses another modern battleship, Ankaran while Triglav is the first warship of the Russian production to be found in the fleet by a member of NATO. Seven years ago Slovenians got hold of a well armed 50-foot gunboat purchased from the Russians for 50 million US dollars, taking advantage of Slovenian part of the inherited debt ownage from the former Soviet Union to the former Yugoslavia.

slavorum.org/slovenians-and-croats-on-a-brink-of-diplomatic-crisis-over-a-little-bay-because-thats-what-slavs-do/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Croatia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Slovenia
youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lC_SQQCJ3Qg&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

croats have one of the most troll coastlines in existence, I consider them to be the dicks of the situation as slovenia is pretty small and harmless country

>Diplomatic Crisis
Don't flatter yourself.

This is what you get when you have turkish rape babies for neighbours.

Čaki da Erjavca pokličem ti bo poslal protestno noto

How cute. Now let's see if you have the balls to talk tough with Austria and demand their lower half of the country. Or even better, try that with Italy and demand Trieste "back".

I want Austria to annex steier back, not the other way around, silly little turk.

mountain jew. you will stay landlocked or face your demise

Turkish rapebabies hiding behind EU flag, as if they're full EU members yet kek

Slovenia is a non country and we completely support glorious croatia in their annexation
T. World

Why are you so butthurt?

Why are you so butthurt?
What did i ever do to you?
I actually like you guys.

Its actually the other way around

He takes Sup Forums seriously, kek

Honestly, why is Luka chimping out? We won fair and square, why do you even want that 0.000000001% of your coastline anyway? This process took so fucking long, let's be done with it.

How?
Croatia has existed in the 10th century and slovenia was created in the 20th century
learn some basic history before talking shit

>I
Show flag, disporia

I am not a diaspora
this just an european flag
and you have no basic knowledge of slovenian and croatian history

Neither do you desu, our flag exists since 7th century, for example. Our language is oldest and most archaic slavic language in the world. Etc. those "niko ne priznava slovenscine i ciganscine" are irl memes in croatia and you're too uneducated to realize them for what they are.

what is Carantania?

t. Watch one season of Croatian Kings and act like an expert on balkan politics
Show flag

Why would the Croats cater to some Jews?

I said i am croatian you actual faggot
WE WUZ KANGZ
kys
you guys make up shit and act like it actually existed
fucking kek

>still hiding flag
You are not croatian.

Slovenes came to this territory 500-600 years before Croats. Ruled that lands couple of times. It is you who should have learned history, uneducated piece of human garbage.

Karantanija was one of the proposed names for our country in 1990. But the majority chose Slovenia

Croats be like WE WUZ HUMAN AND WHITE AND SHIEEET

How's poverty mate?

>It's another episode of "former Yugos argue amongst themselves"

Ssh don't interrupt, I'm watching these specimens

When did you come exactly
Tell me the exact century
Rip
Don't know

You'll end up like Russia and Ukraine. Have fun.

It's okay. You can tell us. We happily help the third world. We will help you too!

Croatia shows its true colors here

Ooohh,a diplomatic war,pls no.

You are very welcome to come and visit any time. We have museums and libraries. Unlike your fantasy king our history is actually verifiable.

Still no source for the claims you made
Really makes you think

>calls me disporia
>literally hiding flag and refuse to show flag

why?
if mexico wanted a part of your land that they have no right to,would you give it to them because "they don't have as much land as you do"?

+they are acting like fucking cunts about it,with bribing european courts in their favor

>being this retarded
i already told you i am croatian

Okay , cool.

So is there war or not??? Fucking hell

If you are too poor to visit or too retarded to use search engine on the net, it's not my fault.

No war, only shitposting.

I am not going to search shit
Your whole country's history is made up
Why are you denying it?

Just go back to Russia. The two of you.

We don't want to go to war with turks, we might get disease or something. Or the stench they would bring. Unimaginable!

Gr8 b8 m8

Well, if nothing else, there are "Freising manuscripts" which confirm the existance of slovenian speaking folks somwhere around this aria before 1k AC. One can assume if there is written word in slovenian, spoken word has been here quite some time before that.

We've already lost our southern half of the country to Mexico, they have effectively taken it.
From what I understand you're just losing some territorial water so Slovenia can reach international waters from its own shore. It's a dick move not to let them, plus you usually claim to be bros with them.

Fuck..... If only war was as easy as how it was before

>Just go back to Russia

what are you smoking?

AC??

No Croats in Slovenia, no war. :^)

>Freising manuscripts
they are from the 10th century

>Your whole country's history is made up

>10th century
I stand corrected, that's what I wanted to write.

Can't we all just get along?

What are you,some sort of fag?

(you)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Croatia

>existed as a province for a 1000 years
>never had an actual country before it
WE ARE LEGIT GUIS

It's the balkans

We have a wiki page too

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Slovenia

what a terrific opporunity to make the fabled sava-piran canal
we war yuo now

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Slovenia
still technically older than you
BTFO

they are the ones being cunts about it,they want to take a part of our country based on fake claims,like real mountain jews

Wrong reply dude

Oh nevermind

I know, i corrected it
see

Shut up faggot, we all want Balkan Wars 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Of course you won't. Dumb piece of shit. Calling you retarded was an understatement.

Then link me an actual source that proves it, if you care so much

Why?
Go kill muslims you worthless fucking huns.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ua1WB-fovQ

Which part exactly are you talking about?

Fine. But this time no meddling from the West. Last one alive lock the door!

>huns
Slovenia wasn't under Hungary (only our small eastern part was) but Croatia was.

what does he have against hungary anyway?
hungarians are one of the best people in europe

I don't care, kill muslims, not europeans.

Is Croatia becoming the new Serbia?

probably got cucked by one

>An international arbitration court has handed Slovenia victory in a long-running maritime dispute with Croatia.
The Permanent Court of Arbitration in the Hague ruled that Slovenia should have direct access to international waters in the north Adriatic Sea using a corridor crossing Croatian waters.

Bosnians are europeans

No. They're roaches.

Don't think so

No
We have shit tons of disputes, this was to be expected

Disgusting traitors.
Kill them all.

Paulus Diaconus - Historia Langobardorum. You know what a library is right. Right?

literally muslim serbs

they arent serbs, there skin is not brown

Nah, serbs are darker
quads
why did you start shit talking croatia in the first place, you know that my point was that there was no slovenia before 1991, just a province of some country.

Reminder that the Moutain jews will NEVER EVER get our clay. Fuck off Zlovenci fuckers, if i see you on the beach i will spit on your stuff.

stfu catholic serb

lmao
somebody is triggered

kek, slovenians think they are tough with 5 liters of sea water and one ship that doesent fit in the entire slovenian waters
youtube.com/watch?v=lC_SQQCJ3Qg&t=1s

Kek, such is the life of a turk

hows it going Janez Ibrahimovič?