Why do Christians hate atheists so much when it's just common sense not to believe in fairy tales your parents told you...

Why do Christians hate atheists so much when it's just common sense not to believe in fairy tales your parents told you when you were too young to form your own opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I6VZnmohw8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>expecting stupid people to think rationally
Christianity is only a form of business only the retards believe in this shit. They can't see that they are controlled and lied to.

We love atheists, that's why we share the gospel

Society as a whole is much more unhappy than it was. Atheism, or godlessness, may be only one factor in this, but it is a critical one. Man has lost his ability for self-reflection in the image of his Creator. Sure some atheists are self-reflective and not all in a negative way. But Nietzschean 'self-realization' inevitably leads to disappointment. There is no ultimate reward for the Nietzschean except his feeling of smug superiority. Perhaps that is why so many internet atheists come across as smug and supercilious (not, I hope you agree, positive traits)

It's a personal relationship with God.

Ever listen to your conscience? It's there because you actually know the moral law that exists. You usually know what's good or bad unless your were blocking it out.

If you don't believe me just ask God to reveal himself to you.

>Society as a whole is much more unhappy than it was.
[citation needed]

Suicides are down, crime is down.

Even if it's true, deluding yourself with fairy tales is not the answer.

Which god?

The conscience comes from evolution. It's there because our ancestors who cooperated and didn't murder/rape each other were the ones that thrived (by not being killed themselves by the community) and these behaviors and tendencies were ingrained into us as instincts.

You don't understand that most Christians in the US are fucking monumentally retarded. It's hard to properly explain the retardation of these people unless you've actually talked to them

The best way I can describe it is: "obstinate ignorance"

>The conscience comes from evolution.
lol

Hugh Ross The Science of Genesis and the Anthropic Principal
youtu.be/I6VZnmohw8E

So you believe that two koala bears made an epic journey crawling 1000s of miles through deserts, jungles and forests as well as swimming over oceans for thousands of miles from Australia to the middle east only to be greeted by a 500 year old alcoholic with a big boat.
once there the KOALA BEARS climb aboard and wait for over a month while everything on earth is drowned by a flood, and nobody other than the 500 year old alcoholic Noah had a boat.
After 40 days with no eucalyptus trees the KOALA BEARS are dropped off on a mountaintop and crawl and swim 5000+ miles back to Australia where these two knackered and starving koalas now have to bring back their entire species through incest and relentless breeding.
And all this because a "perfect" god messed up when making humans the first time around, so the only viable option this perfect god can come up with is to drown everything on earth for over a month, and leave the rebuilding of the human race to a 500 year old alcoholic and his incestuous family.

You believe this ridiculous garbage? You shouldn't be allowed to vote, have kids or drive a car.

Atheists believe in wathever their prophets tell them, they don't care about truth and fact. Christians believe in God as the ultimate authority over everything in life instead of falling for the ideologies of popular scientists like Science Black Man, Bill Nye The Degenerate Guy or that silly edgelord Christopher Hitchens. You see, I think atheists are mostly "retards" and I feel pitty for them, for they can't see the truth as long as they will not humble themselves before God.

daily reminder:

not christian =/= atheist

Because naturalism is retarded
You cannot naturally create the universe

>i don't know how something works
>must be magic

>Why do Christians hate atheists so much

People who label themselves atheists are 99% edgy teen atheists or retarded adults with weak intellects and repulsive personalities. Even without the topic of religion their would attract loathing because they are loathe some people.

Luckily Mainstream Roman Catholics and Anglicans are obliged to be nice (unlike muslims) and counter this onslaught of subhuman atheist communist types by writing great books like e.g Tolkien and CS Lewis that delight people thus turning their poison into good..

You can skip most of your garbage with angels who brings the animals.

>with no eucalyptus trees

What is evolution? they did not need that 6k years ago

HERESY! Each society has its own word for HERESY!

Communists called all HERESY! fascism.

Fascist Italy called all HERESY! Communism.

Today, the Politically Correct tyranny calls HERESY! "Hate!"

They call people who speak HERESY! names.

You Political Correctness fanatics are playing a very old game.

When you scream HERESY! aka Hate! at people who disagree with you, it says nothing about the point we make.

But it tells us ALL about YOU

kek, so true

creating something out of nothing violates the laws of physics

Not a valid retort, ya fuckhed.

Potato

like all laws are known

if you can't explain something doesn't mean it's made by god or something magical alien

this

as soon as you say something against christcuckery, christcucks sperg out
>you muslim
>you fedora

any creator deity also violates the laws of physics your point is moot user, hell if you want to argue physics then we should get a scifag to come here and explain it in depth