What the fuck is wrong with CNN?

These fucking retards are having a pretty bad breakdown right now. This cunt for instance is still threatening this guy. When do we stop putting up with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3aijs_qVHHA&t=0s
cnbc.com/2015/07/20/survey-shows-growing-us-shortage-of-skilled-labor.html
gif-2-mp4.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone actually managed to grab the tweet.

Liberalism is a mental illness.

Why is this nigger standing under a DOD sign? He's a shitty fanfiction writer.

So CNN, which is run by Jews, begins using the same tactics as Antifa, which is also run by Jews.

What (((Cohencidence)))

Oh no, that sucks

Can this get him removed from his position? Supporting blackmailing?

Shabbos goys get special access

It's called ratings senpai. Drama = Publicity = Ratings. Do you even shekels?

Probably no more than we can get the whole network taken down.

I assume that Reddit gave them the information? I don't know how CNN would find out otherwise

CNN is part of Time Warner, which is one of the 6 Rothschild owned corporations that control most media around the planet.

Time Warner itself is struggling and is looking to merge with ATT, which is something we can most definitely ruin.

>it's only ok when we doxx people

We need to create more Trump beating CNN memes and spam them relentlessly till they have a mental breakdown and claim it was done by a Russian hacking group paid for by Trump just for the standard lols and keks of course

I wouldn't put it past them. the fledgling moot that runs their site is an enormous cuck.

Sadly this. I still saw people on twitter say they support and believe CNN more than "#45", even after this situation. It's a joke.

Is it too much to ask for at least someone over there to commit suicide?

This reminds me of the show "What Would You Do" where journalism majors think they're the moral enforcers of society.

Really makes you think

>CNN is this butthurt over a silly internet meme

What a time to be alive

Guys can we meme that doxing children is illegal? I'm not sure if it is in America but it kind of is in Australia.

If we can do it, maybe it'll collapse CNN?

Someone should dedicate some effort into false flagging a grassroots demand for cnn to Doxx the "racist". Get the attention of both sides.

The left wants blood, maybe they will fall for it.

True, but they're, also in NY which is jewland.

their main problem is that they are disgusting jews

THIS... THIS... ABHORRENT BEHAVIOR!! why are people allowed to MAKE SUCH JOKES? are they not grateful for their news outlets??

Never that's the only true sign we are winning

You do realise Twitter is mostly paid shills and bots right?

Well also need to course correct this stupid 15 year old narrative that's going around. It's apparently a 30 something year old with a daughter. It'll fix everything on our end while fucking them.

we don't doxx innocent leftists for being silly on the internet
we doxx them for actively harming people
there is no comparison

>h-he's an anti-semite!!!
fucking one dimensional disgusting jews, can't believe it actually works too

People should just start making more CNN got fucked memes and fill normie media with them

OH NO THAT SUCKS

uh huh i'm sure that helps you sleep at night
buncha hypocrites

Yes, it's probably just a coincidence they hate Trump and dox people who post memes about noticing things.

weird how this organization always writes articles asking if X is "too white"

something about crying out as he strikes you, can't quite remember...

No hypocrisy here, friend.

Been out of the loop, someone give me a quick rundown on this CNN shit please.

I see your point.

The dude wasn't exactly incognito on Reddit.

CNN wasted resources on where trump got the gif, worked with reddit to dox him, wrote an article about it, threatened to blackmail him if he ever was a bad goy again, everyone got pissed, CNN has been on damage control.

Lol. the USA is the Wiemar republic.
Jewish media destroying private citizens lives.

Some one made a meme where Trump beats the shit out of a person with a CNN logo head now CNN is massively butt hurt over being meme'd despite all the slander they spread on a daily so they started a man hunt to find the memes creator on Reddit or some other gay shit because you know nothing says naw I ain't mad like going autistic over a meme

I think this might actually work.

???

I hope these fuckers do release the guys info.. i'd send him a gift card

CNN have pushed it too far. they are over.
This smells like a psyop, it's illogical to threaten to expose his name. They know this. and yet they do it anyway.
yeah.. i lost count on whos jewing who anymore. I'm glad it's all so straightforward for you geniuses here ...

>can't believe it actually works too
It's not working so much anymore.
People feel less threatened by it now, since the cry of "Racist!" has been used so much over the past few years

I want this pussy to sue. There's no way a private organization should be able to fuck you like this.

What if they didn't dox him but rather the reddit admins took over the account issued an apology and then deleted the account? Maybe this is a psyop to scare people into not memeing CNN into oblivion.

>Israel
as-salaam 'alaykum my dude

Kid gets his meme retweeted by president. People go through his Reddit post history and see a lot of racist stuff, and personally identifiable info. CNN runs with it and reaches out to him & goads an apology out of him, and writes an articles saying they reserve the right to release his info

This more likely, t_d is a psy op anyway and the mods are pro-israel shills.

Heya user. Whatcha doin with that gun?
> I'm gonna shoot you fuckers and everyone like you?
Shooting people is bad and you shouldn't do it.
> Fuck you I shot that guy over there and you're next.
*shoots user*
> ARMERGERD WHY DID YA SHOOT ME YA HYPOCRITE

In a war you don't question the morals of your ammo. You return fire.

THIS IS WAR

youtube.com/watch?v=3aijs_qVHHA&t=0s

>implying this wouldn't encourage the spread of memes against CNN.

The guy should actually want to be doxxed by CNN. He could use the shoutout to his advantage.

What's the proper Twitter account to send that spicy meme too? @CNN

We'd get decent victim optics from the moderates.

>literally making a gif is enough for someone to want to ruin your life in the modern world

What fucking timeline is this

>THIS IS WAR
Definitively a redditor

When you say I hate black people, people call you racist against blacks.

When you say I hate jews, people call you an anti-semite, but jews are a race. Therein lies the deception. Most people aren't even aware jews as a race exist these days.

Keep exposing them everywhere you go.

>I'm glad it's all so straightforward for you geniuses here ...
That's the beauty of Sup Forums- it's not.
But we are very adept at riding the wave of chaos to the outcome we want

The election and now this shows they don't know how to handle or predict antinomian nationalism.

>We're not threatening a 15 year old, he's older than that
>doesn't comprehend that this is an admission of guilt

I don't know if you've noticed but reddit's leadership isn't exactly a bunch of masterminds. They have far more malice in their hearts than they do wrinkles on their almonds.

...and, depending on the industry he works in, never be employable again. Don't be an asshole, the optics are bad on a personal level even if he did nothing wrong.

>Should CNN reveal the name of the reddit user they already revealed by taking one letter out of the name?
Why is everyone so fucking stupid?

Congrats shill. You learned how to call someone a redditor. Have a smug Trump.

My thoughts have always been, why the fuck would you want to work in a position of having to acquiesce to people you wouldn't be honest around anyway. I left an office job and am going back to school for a trade for just that reason.

You're retarded. None of the posts exist anymore that had his information.
That is unless you use an internet time machine...

>Am I doing this right, guys? Y-yes, I'm fitting in

Hmm, let me think, oh right, for money.

Hahaha what the fuck

Prostitution and "enriched" workplace < Self respect and long term working environment
Everyone's got their priorities.

t. increasingly nervous Cuck News Network shill

Tbqh I've said worse things in person at social functions than I've ever said online.
Maybe CNN can dox me and other people can find out that there are people who think just like they do.
Normalize the speech you dislike and ironically it becomes accepted again.
Hope it blows up in their face, there's only so many times you can entrap the goy until you end up trapped in your own web, and they'd be making record timing too! Only 79 years!

They don't see it that way at all. It's the same to them.

That's what i'm doing. I don't even use an avi on twitter anymore. I don't care if I get doxed. If you're a black dude that can't handle me saying the word nigger, I don't want to associate with you. Same with any other race. Stifling conversation is bullshit.

CNN is more upset over the fact that they were called Jews. That this is some big secret. We need to bring this question to the forefront. Why is it such a big secret that they are Jewish?

I love how you make that sound so easy

It's surprising how many people are "woke" to the things commonly thought to only be said on Sup Forums or TDS or something.
As long as you don't lay it on thick and it's more one on one or a small group you'll typically have people agreeing with you.
The Kali Yuga ends, the Black Sun rises.
People are sick of Jews fucking with them.

>Why is it such a big secret that they are Jewish?
TayTay sums it up quite nicely

Why aren't people noting that since that was a gif, and trump posted a video, then trump couldn't have gotten the video from HanAssholeSolo?

I mean, this was a total smear job from CNN.

>Probably no more than we can get the whole network taken down.

it is worth a try
we have accomplished weirder things

Interesting...

cnbc.com/2015/07/20/survey-shows-growing-us-shortage-of-skilled-labor.html
A company that needs employees isn't going to hire women and niggers for shits and giggles. also skilled labor is way less egalitarian.

How do we know it wasn't just converted? gif-2-mp4.com/

Because the one trump posted had sound. someone would have to have found the clip, and synced audio.

FOX news just confirmed the kid is 15yo

CNN memes it is. Die, CNN, die.

He is not the only reddit user that has ever shared that meme. It's been shared and posted before. Instead, I'm sure they went through as many supporters from T_D that they could and chose the one with the "most offensive" posts that could drive their narrative. They are out for blood since the Project Veritas videos exposed them as frauds with their deceptive editing, fake news for ratings, and thinking their viewers are "stupid as shit".
The MSM, especially CNN has all but said they are at war with the President and trying to undermine the country. They are failing to take down Trump, so instead they went after his supporters. What is happening to HanAssholeSolo could happen to anyone who posts on the internet. They are criminally threatening to ruin the life of a reddit who may or may mot be 15 years old because he made fun of them on the internet and memes are SRS BIZNESS. Take tiny snippets out of a small area of a target's life, and ANYONE could be framed to fit whatever agenda they want. It is a warning/message to all users and shiposters. They are used to being able to build up and tear down individuals at their whim, and they have lost their grip on the minds of the citizenry. This isn't a matter of supporting whoever is in the White House, it is defending civil liberties and freedom.

Does this count?

These fucking parasites need to start getting shot

whats wrong with doxxing

whats wrong with a news organization blackmailing a private citizen

When it's a 6 trillion dollar news organization doing it to an 11 year old boy who was just trying to exercise his constitutional rights a line is crossed.

Oy vey, I can't believe a 60 trillion dollar news organization is trying to blackmail a 9 year old boy.

Maybe its all a coincidence.

Agreed.

>jews are white

triggered