China fucked up

China fucked up
Prepare for war

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/12/army-spend-300-million-bonuses-and-ads-get-6000-more-recruits/97757094/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trusting chinks
>Ever
Anyways, will Donald ever pull the trigger? Right now it's all talk, no action.

>goint to war with nuclear power
>going to war with your main trade partner
2 things that will never happen

He is gonna nuke the Koreans.

I have confidence Gen Mattis will persuade Trump to go to war with N-Korea

I had no idea they were planning war with the EU?

do something about our domestic enemies, trump. send the army to surround the CNN building.

Export wise, yes, EU is bigger. Import wise China is the largest supplier of goods.

You sure? Maybe you have more recent statistics

>implying china would go to war to defend North Korea when they basically only associate with north Korea out of pity.
Maybe 20 years ago, user. China is sick of their shit too.

You realize that we'd kill 2 birds with one stone right?

Your goods market and nigger overpopulation problem?

t. dumb American

Nah, drumpf will just tweet but nothing will really happen. Maybe he'll try to bomb Syria to let out his rage that the Chinese told him off

CHINA

its HAPPENING REEEEEEEEEE

your on your own.

What a fucking moron. He seriously thought that having dinner with Xi at his gay fucking resort would change anything?

But a trade war in s form of both slapping tarrifs on each other or sanctioning companies is a possibility.

Same with every country on earth user
Peasants don't want their tax dollars going to some other country
But elites are playing geopolitics, and peasants can go fuck yourself

Just do it

>trusting the yellow jew

Did you just assume xir gender?

I so desperately want this to be true. The Chinese butthurt would be delicious.

Fuck jewrica

I thought he was gonna be cutting deals instead of making excuses like a faggot.

>Orange man gets BTFO by yellow country

Now lets see how much trade between USA and ISIS grew and also how much ISIS gets direct military help from USA. OVER 9000.

>the rape baby is talking again

China's putting on a front when it comes to best korea. The chinks would give the norks all kinds of support if we went to war with them. They'd give them weapons, food, fuel, and probably send a million soldiers over the border to fight for them too. Then they would flatly deny all of it.

>Tips tinfoil fedora

Like all Americans, he talks a big game and achieves nothing.

This
It's honestly the best way to crash US influence in Asia. A long costly war for the US which drives up major war fatigue as happened in the ME. And better, it'd piss off the South Koreans and Japanese at American actions

Murica won't do anything

>OH I HOPE CHINA CAN DO SOMETHING
>Oh well, it hasn't worked out with China, at least I know they tried!
>The Era of Strategic Patience with North Korea is OVER
>OH I HOPE CHINA CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!
>Oh, well they've increased trade with NK, at least I know I tried to ask them for help!

Top cuck of the America's. I laugh at every single person who voted for this pathetic piece of shit.

it's becoming pretty clear that China is Best Korea bitch. North Korea doesn't need a ICBM to hit most of China. ballistic missile with a range of 1,500KM pretty much covers all of China. this is what happens when you let nork develop missiles and nukes, they blackmail your ass.

Those are outdated

>chinks
Are the chinese even chinks anymore? Most of their population are just rape babies now and look more deformed than niggers.

>the chink commies are helping their neighbours also chink commies

Then provide me with the most recent ones, though it probably says enough that you haven't already.

USA: "we want war with china"
CN: "Lel, ok 2 secs"
*destroys the US economy through WTO*
*flips the switch on all the mega factories to war mode*
*Gains 50x the US warheads in 24 hours, and is still not in debt*
*makes all the countries that owe them money join them*
gg ez

Knowing international politics
This dude Is the cause america won't do anything

>going to war with the person you owe a lot of money
>if you win, no more debt

hummmm

Fuck u on, the shit easy to find, we out here fuckin hoes and suckin toes look it up ur own lonely self!!!

aww is dumbo getting played again?

100,000 Chinese fought in the Korean war, they are why we fucking have a North Korea.

Damn dude you smoked him!!!

This
Chinese are worse than Jews

>You sure? Maybe you have more recent statistics
>saying statistics are outdated
No shit user

wrong

I'll switch into infantry if this happens. I want war trophies and wives

What you even tryna say here lol u might be better off elsewhere bud

Its closed atm, but wure that will change as soon as war breaks.

> ever trusting chinks
kek

SINK
THE
CHINKS

I caught a frog yesterday, they are very calm. He let me pet him and he didn't give a fuck. Didn't even reeeeee.

How?
1 billion hard factory workers (who work for pennies)
vs
300 million lazy entitled gibs (who will not work for pennies)

You need to attack now or by 2020 you'll be irrelevant in comparison. You can't keep up and you're in heavy debt.

>closed
What?

They take trump less seriously than any other president. So much for the "dealmaker"...

>China, Australia's #1 Trading partner
>America, Australia's #1 Defence team
Lol we are fucked

> Has no oil or resources.

So much for that war.

You're a bunch of chinks anyway.

>China fucked up
More like americans fucked up

Why would the chinks fight their own blood?
China hates you, kek.

CN would lose all the western money
kiss all the factories goodbye forever
and gang banged by the west

lol imagine being dumb as this guy

Infantry, it's closed atm.

I feel u there!!!

40% chink
We are fucked in the sense we will become chinese colony soon enough.

She's so caked in fake-up she shines!

98% of the worlds rare minerals, also China can just buy resources / take from country's who owe them money.

How are you planning to pay China back btw? You should probs just give them a state or 90% of your military if you wanna cut off that huge loan

Are you on denial? PAY YOUR DEBTS!

the e.u. won't join the u.s. in a war with china. they'd love to see the american hegemony knocked down a peg. they'll also use this as an excuse to drift further from nato and establish an e.u. army.

Bomb the shit out of them! BASED God Emperor! SHADILAY!

>British education

>What is force projection.

Just stfu with your meme army before we drop rods from god on someone.

Australia thrives during war times, you don't need trade during a war.

Thx bruh

Sad.

The EU army is gonna be a thing no matter what. Imagine an army built by the largest trading block in the world? Also it's european so it'll be optimised ta fuck.

America please defend Britain when this happens. We are your father country!

Those "debts" don't even exist. They're somewhere over in fake credit yuan land

Ban Assault gifs

Whens the next default?

>American education
Americans mimic their country very well,
You put yourself into $70k+ debt and then just live in denial.

Also arguing with me will not change the fact you are in extreme debt. Isn't it like:
6 trillion belongs to China
1 trillion to the EU
10+ trillion internally
>and you're still trying to pump out aircraft carriers
Ahahahaha

Kys. He was happy I pet him. He was running away at first but when I pet him he started following me. I wish I had a fly to give him.

lol I love when eruo fags say that shit "how you gona pay them back" we won't fag hahaha Chinese are fucking stupid, thy invested sooo much in our real estate hahaha IDIOTS! How do they plan to get that back is the question?

What?
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/02/12/army-spend-300-million-bonuses-and-ads-get-6000-more-recruits/97757094/

They will. You watch and you see.

>China owns the fed
>teenyhands throws toys out of pram
>stop being mean we'll go to war
>China shuts the fed down
>???
>ITS FAKE NEWS

Actually Nvm. That didn't specify infantry. I've heard the bonuses are for them but I can't find the source

>He seriously thought that having dinner with Xi at his gay fucking resort would change anything?
no, you dumbass
It's about attempting diplomacy before resorting to more hostile methods, all about appearances.

sorry, dude. we're about to get bankrupted when we're goaded into the korean quagmire.
with a combination of insidious chink propaganda that hollywood will pump out, and our large population of fighting age weak willed beta-males we'll end up surrendering then being forced to disarm our military and pay trillions in reparations to the chinks.
i look forward to weimar republic 2.0: u.s. edition.
it looks like you'll be forcibly unbrexited.

it's not quite that much: 6.2 trillion of our debt is held by all foreign creditors combined; china only owns 1.09 trillion by themselves. which is still a fuckload.

Oh no! That means we'll have to increase wages and make millions of more jobs in US / Australia to replace the shitty made in China goods. Fuck! That sucks!

Also look at all the countries China gives out loans too.
They know Africans can't pay it back. Now you're slowly seeing more and more chinese people in Africa with chinese businesses that only hire Chinese.
Now look at the USA, look at that flood of Chinese H1Bs and businesses.
China is 5D chessing everyone

>going to war with a nuclear power with most of America's debt and largest trading partner.

Yeah my numbers are way off, soz am at work on phone. Chinese guy in front of me. Giving him right evil eye right now.

Xi Jinping met putin last week, im pretty sure he doesnt want war against those 2 NUCLEAR POWERS

fake news

Who's gonna hire you if you want to work for more than the Chinese.
"is a bad dealio" - the don

>gets shutdown by statistics
>gets asked to provide anything that contradicts with said statistic
>fuck u whitey
shut the fuck up nigger

SINK THE CHINKS
NOW