What exactly is wrong with racial profiling?

What exactly is wrong with racial profiling?

Isn't it just logical to target a specific group if that group commits more crime than usual?

nothin wrong. lefties just dont want criminals of color to be caught

wat
"not attacking"?

So I'm supposed to believe that dindu nuffings did not attack anyone, no sir, but instead the (white) police (actually black police force) simply kills the poor dindu?

Fuck off.

>vox
>no source
Seems legit

using disproportionate arrest statistics to justify disproportionate targeting practices is a positive feedback loop, user.
It is not logically defensible.
That being said, of course these statistics will effects someones implicit bias but you can't use it is a formal justification.

Its a perfectly valid method of finding criminals, and weirdly enough noone says anything about gender profiling, or racial profiling white serial killers. as

it's raycisss. The only reason why these poor shitskins are over-represented in crime statistics is because the ebil police targets them with raycis profiling

Race is THE NUMBER ONE PREDICTOR of crime.

its because you target them that they commit more crime

they conform to the expectations of their racist society

But arrest statistics are generally identical to victimization surveys.

There is no positive feedback loop.

Always cracks me up seein white bois in here crying cus da superior race out here dickin down they crushes hahaha
We smarter, hotter stronger every god damn thang, and if you don't no it, yo girl sure do lol! Might be we take ur board AND ur girls pussy bois, how bout dat! Den were can u turn hahaha
We ouchea for real! Sware to God!!!!!

Great point, we really should do more racial profiling based on those stats.

Not sure if serious or baiting. But you're wrong.

Yes nigga let em know bruh!!!!!! 100

>What exactly is wrong with racial profiling?
Nothing.
Statistics are objective facts.

Not being racist is a proof of stupidity.

Thx u Kno I stay glo'd up!!!! even on white supremacists websites!! Happy to catch another brotha out here!!!

Ay like u said nigga we really ouchea!!! Lets get it Poppin!!!!!!!!!! Only problm wit dis site is no emojis

I feel u dere!

That guy looks like Jar Jar Binks

No he's Sid from IceAge.

Oh look it's you, the larping nigger.Nice you finally changed your pasta.This is the 4th thread where you just spam. End your life

isn't an IQ of 59, like, really retarded?

like literally shitting-your-pants retarded?

It definitely feeds into the "need" to have a blanket rule for every instance.
It certainly makes it "easier" to act if you can disregard the individual circumstances.

Every time a cop harasses someone white or black is not like the "last time" and wont be like that "next time"
Stats are an idiots comfort who doesn't want to look at each situation freshly.

I don't condone tyrones week long drug binge that ends in multiple felony and $1300 of damages to a gas station. And definitely not when he denies even to himself that he did anything.
Don't senselessly go after Jamal who just smoked herb all day.

The idea of a good cop is one that will use their reasoning on every situation.
Don't secretly praise the bad cop because of his bias toward your race.