There will only be peace in the Balkans when Serb roach is exterminated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-RUlhE0eNw
youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg
youtube.com/watch?v=R0nGlsu-xVQ
jakubmarian.com/average-iq-in-europe-by-country-map/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Serbo-Albanian hybrids are the future of the balkans

Why do Bosnians think it's ok to just accept a foreign religion because they don't want to put up a fight?

Why do Serb roaches think it's okay to give their women to Turks on their wedding night? Do they have no shame?

Bump for Edo Maajka here

last time i checked being a muslim is worse than getting cucked

Converts were exempted from tax by Ottomans.

Now imagine how utter scum you had to be to do that.

>tfw listening to chill music and can't be bother by albosnian shitposting

youtube.com/watch?v=9-RUlhE0eNw

Cmon,there is no way IQ of Bosnia and Albania is that low.They didn't have enough sources.I think it's 90-95 for those countries.

Looks like you haven't met an albanian.

Anything below 85 IQ - untermensch-tier

Thanks for sharing, I didn't know about her.
Daljine sounds so... nice.

Some serbs are allright
>t. bulgarfag
We need those backstabbing cunts if we want to make a stand against the nigger/kebab hybrids of the east, south and west.

she is/was in Svi na pod i think
It's a happy song

you thought all those jokes about mujo and haso are just a gag

>yfw bosnian and albanian sub-humans have to change their flags for people to listen

I thought Italy had one of the highest in Europe, like 103-105.

You are just asking for it Booger

North Italy

What do we do about looming threats like the Chinkification of Serbia?

Are they coming after the rest of us soon?

When do we start a balkan alt-right group?

Would you accept Albanian nationalists in our group?

I'll welcome Chinks desu. Fuck the western "values".

Are they selling cheap shit in Serbia?Why would anybody emigrate to Serbia (no offence).

Yeah I'd believe that just because, well, History.
But this is the map I was talking about.
I don't know where they surveyed the Italians though.

Ye I'd love to hang each and every one of you filthy shits but first remove kebab and maybe even gas a few jews agree?

>Chinks start colonizing Serbia
>Serbia transfers all Chinks into Kosovo
>in few decades Kosovo will be Chink territory
honestly I wellcome them

>Chinkification of Serbia
LOL, what? First I've heard of this.
Why would they be moving to Serbia?

Oh we''ve had a bunch of them for a while. They're gettig more interested in investing as of late though, so that's new.

RTB Bor will be acquired soon by chinks. That is a lot of copper and other rare metals going the to them(i think it's largest or 2nd largest copper min in Europe).

>don't want to put up a fight
First, Bosniaks as a people don't exist, that is a 90s lie
Second, Bosnia fucked up the Turks nicely, but it was betrayed by Italians eventually, or rather both Pope and Venetian... Merchants.

Also, at least the Catholic/heretical Kingdom of Bosnia never sided with the Turks, like Serbia did

religion is bullshit anyway so why does it matter

>it was because of tax
Yeah, has nothing to do with the fact that Turks practiced prima nocta, stole lands, stole your firstborn etc.. It was all about cash
Not the fact that Bosnia had a huge heretic population which was being persecuted for centuries
Not the fact that Bosnia was traditionally Catholic unlike ALL other Ottoman lands in Europe.

Orthocucks lived like kings in comparison

fuck balkans

It's cheap for them to live here also they can have as manny children as they wan't,there is couple of Orienta; Orthodox churches open in Belgrade now.
Lol in Smederevska Palanka for every 4 Serbs you see there are 2 chinks and not to mention that Smederevo is litterally owned by Chinkes.Thank you based Vucic.

This map is not updated,nor is map that user posted quite accurate.IQ of Bosnia is 93 and for Albania they don't have enough sources so they don't have their average IQ.You can read Lynn and Vanhanen (their latest book 2012) where they have statistics for bunch of countries

that pic was taken in china when our president went. and we have a lot to of chinks that came after the 2000 (((revolution))), they mostly own shops that sell chinese "quality" products.

Any Balkan folk here know what the song/lyrics @5:04 is
www.youtube.com/watch?v=85AH5kknVNY

kys

It does to dim-witted balkanoids.
Ethnic lines are so blurry that people hide behind religion to identify.
Hell, muslim Croats and Serbs invented an ethnicity to deal with that.

Yeah we have around 15k Chinks in Serbia,so it's not that bad senpai

In Bor there aren't that many of them. I think 1st chink baby was born couple of years ago
In my village there is a random chink that has a store, and they call him Aca or something, cause his name is hard to pronounce. They call him to slavas and shit like that, he's pretty cool ,but can't handle rakija.

pls don't listen to that shit. We have much much better music that that shit

>daily "serbs are a foot taller than us mudslimes and got bigger dicks so lets all hate them" thread
Really actvates my spaghettios

that map is outdated

>albania
also kosovo was considered part of serbia, thus lowering our average score

Thanks for the update, and wow, if some European countries are being rated as low 80's places like Somalia have to be in the 60's.

I know couple of Hapas here in Belgrade and one guy is called Tomislav he's like a ultra Serbian nationalists whille his mother is a Chink pretty funny shit

>What do we do about looming threats like the Chinkification of Serbia?
Why is this a threat? Chinks are an infinitely lesser evil than Gypsy-Turks. Let's just hope they kill them all before they take over.

Is he short for a Serbian?

>anything good in the whole balkans anyway
>ever
wew

>ultra Serbian nationalists while his mother is a Chink
d-did we just create the master race?

Well, it's only analbania in the 80s, probably due to zoophilia and incest

youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg

Quite possibly.

serbian height and strength (chroniclers of ww1 said that we are built for war) combined with the chinese iq and their tendency to breed like rabbits. who can stop us, lads?

>Srbija do Tokija was actually a prophecy about us and this Chinks finally ending Japan

It would probably just bring all your statistics to a mean. Asians are on average shorter and weaker, so your strength and height would be reduced. Asians have higher IQs than Serbians (according to these maps) but that would just bring you to about ~100.

You would need Eugenic programs getting rid of the resulting shitty genes or people for total improvement.

Meanwhile in reality..

The picture in your post is made from a calculation error that was corrected, they simply put 83,2 instead of 93,2.

You can find the entire study with the pages in my screenshot by googling Intelligence: A Unifying Construct for the Social Sciences, the first result is the newest edition of the study in pdf format.

Funny you should say that when your average is lower than ours, maybe it would be better for you to focus your efforts on your own people instead of always looking at others.

shut up! we're dreaming big here!

that was taken while kosovo was still part of serbia (over 1.8 million kosovo albanians that have a lower iq than those in albania)

Nice history knowledge, retard, but there was no ius primae noctis in the Ottoman empire. I'll save myself from explaining history to someone who is that delusional so I'll just give you this - the comparison between the genetic compositions of Balkan peoples and Turks.

Anything under 6'1 is short for a Serbian..

Sorry friend, I did not mean to rain on your parade. If it makes you feel better I will fix these problems for you one day.

Yes, I've read that the peoples of the Dinaric Alps were the tallest among the whole world followed by the Dutch, Scandinavians, and some Sudanese people whose name I forget.

that's true, they're ridiculously tall.

To be fair, if we consider the abundance of Albanians in our country, it gets more favourable for us. Not to mention that who knows how many people they tested and whom they actually tested.
And IIRC Serbian education was ranked as the second/third worst in Europe and that certainly has an effect on IQ despite many Sup Forumstards claiming otherwise. Meanwhile Bosnia has a pretty impressive education for a country that is even more dysfunctional than ours.

show your flag ye lil shit

Well his 168cm and that's pretty fucking short but the dude is a light weight boxer

Lord, is that guy retarded
You know he is shit when literal vehabije start quoting and praising him

Education has an effect on these tests only in that it can change the motivation of the test-taker. If one does not care about the test, they will do badly on it regardless of their true intelligence, and many of those taking it in some countries do not understand the importance of it and thus produce lower scores.

However, it is true that modern IQ tests DO indeed test inherent intelligence, and that general Education will only affect the scores slightly. They test things like logical continuations to patterns, not Mathematics or language skills.

Could be, I don't think Albanians are that low, to have a significant impact, if I had to guess they are somewhere around 90 and Serbs would be probably the same as Bosnians.

You are right that it has an effect, if you read the study, they talk about this in relation to the ex-communist states and how the "true" IQ may be corrected in the future with better institutions.

Bosnia has good technical universities, I'm not sure about the rest though. It certainly lacks political intellectuals.

We can always donate sperm to Chinese who wan't a kid but their husband/bf is fertile

That's about 5'6" in US and qualifies as manlet status. Do you think the average un-trained but pissed off 6'2" (188cm) Serb could beat him in a fight?

>Bosnian avg. IQ higher than Serbian
I highly doubt that

I can confirm for technical unis, at least for Sarajevo having quite a good few
As far as small town Unis, private ones and social studies/economy/law go, well, those are just cashgrabs.

I wouldn't. I mean, RS is pulling us down, as are villagers, but Serbia on average is poorer even without a war waging, and well, they have Sanjak which pulls them down

DELET THIS NOW

You'd end up with the same problem, but perhaps as Chinese culture is more unforgiving of weaknesses than Western culture the less lucky offspring would be culled quicker. I have a feeling that the Chinese wouldn't agree to this though, considering their already skewed male-to-female sex ratio.

Not true. I'm no libshit that believes Africans have low IQs because they are oppressed or poor or whatever, but good education from an early age which focuses on mental development and logics can and will increase a child's working memory, mental flexibility and capacity and the like can make a child significantly more clever. It's no wonder that the children who' learn to read, count, write etc. at an earlier than average age and who were generally raised with an emphasis on learning and education almost always come out to be great students who are noticeably smart.

>implying RS and FBiH aren't the same, genetically-wise
Come on

Its insane..im 6ft and im basically the biggest manlet where ever i go,feels bad..

Well, RS is less developed, has more villagers, and as we know, Balkan villagers ain't really to be considered that human

Roaches rekt

Sure, but we're still talking IQ, with it's correlation to genetics. Other factors, socio-economic ones, determine the "success" of a people.

Everyone in the Balkans is an uncivilized retard.

This proves white people are inferior.

>Brazilian expert
GTFO our thread, HUEHUE

rude

The Balkans looks like the pearly gates of Heaven compared to your slum ridden, monkey infested, urine and shit soaked hell hole that is Brazil.

I wouldn't count on that.

serbia on average is not poorer lmao, you just have to look how many people from bosnia are going to live abroad (per capita) vs how many people in serbia do that. you have whole fucking villages in bosnia where people live abroad and you don't have a gigantic city with relatively high salaries like belgrade (sarajevo can't comapre) and you don't have vojvodina, a region where people rearely go to live abroad, whose standard of living is almost like those central european nations compared to the rest of us. people come from republika srpska to work as construction workers in vojvodina ffs.
>even without a war waging
nato destroyed our whole infrastructure in 1999 and we we're raped by sanctions an were kicked out of every international body for more than decade.

Serbs are turks. Hear it from a serb
youtube.com/watch?v=R0nGlsu-xVQ

First of all, let me tell you that I appreciate people in Balkan threads who stick to the conversation topics and remain civil without resorting to ad hominems and insults and generally acting like worthless chimps.
I haven't read the book but yeah, claiming that IQ is like 99% genetic is pretty damn stupid. It's true that there is certainly a genetic potential which you cannot pass, but the thing is, with the sorry state of the Serbian country in these past 25+ years, very few people can actually reach their genetic potential.

>a fucking basketball coach tries to talk about the Serbian culture, national identity or genetics
Meanwhile we have some actual scientists examining such claims:

This place was bombarded by shells 25 years ago. It has more history and prestige than the whole of your 'nation'. You have no culture but that of a monkey. You truly are the nation of 60,000 whores.

This is why I'm buying a Serbian wife to stay cozy with me in favela

I've read the statistics from that book i even have it on my Ibooks.Here it is.

>cherry picked picture of a single tourist-economy city

we know the reality, guilherme

Yes, I studied electrical engineering in Sarajevo, they generally run very strict and rigorous programs that ensures students are actually qualified instead of passing morons for the sake of statistics.

>7-1

>we know the reality, guilherme

Here it is

Interesting but why is it shown like 90.3/92? Is it supposed to be separate for Serbia and Montenegro? Cause as far as I know, according to those "Lynn and Vanhanen" or whatever they're called, Montenegro's avg. IQ is lower: jakubmarian.com/average-iq-in-europe-by-country-map/

And here's Trebinje, I didn't even cherry pick this, it was the first thing I remembered

Also, what is "data quality" supposed to mean? Is it number of samples? Did they seriously test just 4 people?

>sample of 10 people
Into the thrash it goes