CNN Has Fucked Up Utterely

This guy is gonna be doxed and CNN will be blamed for it. They can't even resist "correcting misinformation". I give it 2 days before he's doxed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/monY___QLdU
ghostbin.com/paste/8rrxw
fnk.ca/tmp/andrew.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was a ponce anyway

stop posting duplicate threads
saged

>CNN

I don't know how you guys fuck with this. It's pretty well known the CNN logo and heavy exposure to it causes brain tumors. It was the first population control strategy that was used in the 90s

Are you not worried about getting cancer off the CNN logo or have you decancered that image by adding text and a filter to it.

If you graph the rise in brain tumors against CNN viewer growth and then dig a bit deeper you will begin to understand what you are dealing with. Repeated exposure to the CNN logo is very dangerous. James woods tried to warn us in videodrome but NO ONE LISTENED.

> trying to fight and outmeme the force that elected the most disdained by the global elites candidate on Earth

They can try. Another skull to add to the mound.

I fucking love this place.

/ourguy/

>redditor
Not quite

>say a bunch of despicable shit
>no one bats an eye
>call jews out for being jews
>make the news
Really makes you think

youtu.be/monY___QLdU

Sup Forums is reddit, he's Sup Forums's ``/ourguy/"

Just when I thought no one could be stupider than our God Emperor for re-tweeting that in the first place.....

Please God. Please Kek. Please Ivanka. Don't let him tweet and halt CNNs suicide.

fuck off shariablue

2 days? optimistic

>James woods tried to warn us in videodrome but NO ONE LISTENED

i love that movie but i didnt see any cnn references in it at all.

Long live the new flesh!

Trolls should answer for their words, this whole post whatever you want on the internet without consequences is really fucking up society, I mean look what just got elected to the whitehouse

Still threatening CNN with violence? Delet this you evil violent racist islamalamaphobe.

>5:21 am

I bet he's dual classing chans and r*ddit. He might be reading the threads about this shit.

it be a shame if someone were to mass tweet that gif and others to CNN wouldn't it, praise kek

ghostbin.com/paste/8rrxw

He has already been doxxed. Apparently he's the captain of a ship called The Millennium Falcon and a total ass hole. Related pic if from his MySpace account.

this is literally a lose/lose for cnn, this guy is fucked, theres no way he doesn't get doxxed now and it will be cnn's fault, they can't retract this, its too big, and now the guy is famous

Assuming he got doxxed at this time by a third party, lets say an sjw, and a bunch of antifa decided to attack him could he not sue CNN as the one that led this mob?

>CNN
They didn't get this much publicity since the Larry King was fired.
Let them crash and burn like they were in the process of doing.

It's a LARP board where you LARP as being (reddit-tier)evil you no fun allowed faggot.

>2 days
Happened in about 3 hours, lol.
fnk.ca/tmp/andrew.txt

if this gets politicized he could be in for millions when the antifa retards do this, 1/4-dimensional chess players

>yea this justifies corporations blackmailing private citizens over a joke

>Harassing a private citizen who put the CNN logo over Vince McMahon's head

I noticed this, they literally cant resist giving out his info as damage control. Could the be going any worse for them, holy shit

"goatfucker" is listed as unpolitically correct!!!!!! kek

>CNN risking to commit a felony over a meme and some words
Lol

>guise we had to dox him look

How is investigating a grown man harassment. Doxxing is protected free speech

Merge that with this

> taking things on Sup Forums literally and the dangers thereof.

ERIN BRUNETT
COME SUCK THIS DING-A-LING

One member of his dox team has already protected her tweets

You'd make a good point if they hadn't used it as a threat. Since they did, it shows they realize it would cause him harm.
Then they used that threat of harm to force them to behave in a certain way, which is know as blackmail.
For example, you cannot use threat of a lawsuit over an a certain matter to get your way in another unrelated matter. Even if both actions are perfectly legal.

looks like blood in the water

Kek

The anti-monarchist propaganda machine is in full effect today. I guess that must be the only thing that really frightens you hebrews.

Arent public tweets archived?

>this whole post whatever you want on the internet without consequences is really fucking up society
Yes, comrade! We must control everything everyone thinks, feels, and says! It's for their own good!

I made a tweet thats been getting liked and retweeted saying that I pledge $100 to crowdfunding in buddies name if he gets doxxed.
Can we get a hashtag going? Something catchy?
If they doxx one of us we'll make him enough money that he never has to work again.

you know those filenames are a joke, right?

trumps plan all along

CNN are such lying fucks.

They're trying to fight the truth with lies - even though everyone knows they're liars, there is lots of evidence of them lying, they have been caught acknowledging lying on video and everyone can see that they're lying every time they do it.

WE'RE ON TO YOU, YOU FAKE NEWS FUCKS.

Checked

>r/ImGoingToHellForThis
A "dark humor" board. Literal satire.
Just as this user said.

Hence why they, their spouses, and their children are being doxxed in return. It's free speech right? Make them stick to their own rules

Push the 15-year old meme. Here's why.

Say CNN says nothing, no one doxes him.
CNN looks like they've doxed a 15 year old and are blackmailing him.

CNN says something to disprove it.
So not only are they blackmailers, they are liars and will violate agreements to their short-term benefit.

CNN says nothing, and someone gets the dox and proves us wrong.
If CNN had never started this, no one would have doxxed him so it's still their fault.

And best of all, it's proven correct?
Then the meme stands, CNN blackmailed a teenager because it couldn't get its pound of flesh from our President. That's the only reason they're doing this, their hatred of the president's success and their desperation for a win led them to spite and seek to destroy his supporters, edgy and uncouth they may be.

It's a Xanatos Gambit, the only way egg is on OUR face is if WE doxxed him to verify and clarify our statements. Doing nothing on verification gives us the power of the mob, and CNN can do nothing to stop us but prove our facts wrong and betray their word. And that would cut every source they claim as a lie or an idiot, because who would expose themselves to CNN after this?

It's a felony. Look it up.

>Doxxing is protected free speech

ishygddt

oh no you guys, people are spreading misinformation about CNN, who would do such vile thing to a top notch News station of stellar reputation like this, better not continue at full force since it seems to bother them greatly. I repeat please don't blot out the sky with slanderous CNN memes.

#CNNKILLSTREAM they own forgottenlanguages video as a weapon that induces physical harm

LET THE WORLD KNOW THEY ARE SHUTTING ALL LEAKS DOWN.

>look everyone we doxxed the guy saying mean words we're truly the bastion of freedom and the truth

Yes, you goys, you know that CNN has made some """""""""honest mistakes"""""""""""" before and always """"""""""""""""""""""""""""intends"""""""""""""""""""""""" to tell the whole truth. And this is why it is so important that you don't say anything that CNN doesn't want you to say, because after all they are """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""real""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" news and definitely do """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""not""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" deserve a taste of their own medicine

the whole thing seems weird, because they either lied about
a) how they got his infos
b) how old he is

or c) the guy is a 50 year old who is still in college doing his doctorate

If you wan to get clever, you can just say "sources say" he's 15. So when they complain about people spreading that he's 15, you also bring attention to how their "journalism" is used to spread such lies through the "sources say" trick.

He could also set up a Patreon or w/e and prob get $1m+. Donald Trump Jr would chip in I bet

I mean, isn't going after CNN kind of beneath us? It would be a real shame if a reputable news company like the CNN was to have its reputation sullied.

Are you the gifmaker from the last thread who made that? I have more gifs for you if so.

How about we doxx the guy who made that gif, release his name and blame CNN for it? I feel bad for him even thought he's from reddit but if there's a chance to take down CNN we should do it. When it works we could start a gofund page for him

Is this good or bad for the cause? it's another platform to spread the message but it seems like it could damage us, what do people think? this could also be a way for people to show what side they're on too, vote with your wallet kind of thing

The CNN is currently using his anti-semetic remarks in order to justify their harassment of him.

If someone was to confront CNN about this, they would be forced to choose between A) them targeting him for a silly meme B) them targeting him for criticizing the Jewish media

It's so easy to make them back into B) and expose themselves / redpill normies

This is a lying sack of shit.

Did he post the apology before or after Andrew contacted him?

it's too late, some idiot on the left will do this, some leftist elite will pay for it to happen anyway, the llonger he stays anonymous the more time there is to hate cnn

lmao
too bad hes a stupid plebitor

THIS SHOULD BE THE DE FACTO RESPONSE TO ALL NEWS MEDA.

SOURCES SAY, AN INSIDER WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE SITUATION, ETC ETC

You could cripple the news media for 20 years in less than 6 months.

You can even do shit like "that latest shooting? Sources say it wasn;t actually a white man who did it. Sources tell us it was a nigger." And then turn around and say that "you" were not using the word nigger, but your "source" was.

Well yes, constantly seeing CNN bitch and whine and cry and kvetch and moan and sulk and flip out and fuck up and alienate normies is definitely not something that we at Sup Forums should be proud of continuing to play a role in.

The new fragrance by Trump.

>They can't even resist "correcting misinformation".

You have to understand. They were in control of the narrative for a long time and now they are losing it.

Psychopatic types become easily addicted to this kind of influence and always lash out whenever their power is legitimately threatened.

This is very good.

The back-pedaling is real

Has anyone even seen the apology?

>despite the negative press

I'd rock this.

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

point out weasel words, repeat and ridicule weasel words
make the enemy live up to their own set of rules

>"sources say" he's 15.
OH MY GOD, YES

Clever user. Now you're thinking like a Jew.

Criminal Cyberstalking under Georgia law if Redditor dealt with as CNN says?

#CNNKILLSTREAM they own forgottenlanguages video as a weapon that induces physical harm

LET THE WORLD KNOW THEY ARE SHUTTING ALL LEAKS DOWN.

ON GLP/Sup Forums/ATS/CNN/ALEX JONES ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ASSANGE SOON

APPLICATIONS FOR PRIMATE TESTING LEAKED

Andrew Kaczinsky looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his green shirt before his mother-in-law. Very very disrespectful

Literally can't tweet for 10 seconds without (((Twitter))) restricting fucking accounts

>No Dox on all current CNN employees?
/tap tap tap
> . . . . waiting

We're real journalists now, just like them!

True but don't get too devoted to the cause of exposure. It killed Gamergate, remember to banter still, but always pick up weapons for the arsenal.

Sources say that redditor who got threatened was only fifteen

why would dogs him?

You people are screwed. This guy will dox all of you.

"Kaczynski got his start by emailing reporters' tip boxes with clips he found of politicians contradicting themselves.[14][15]"

"In 2012, Kaczynski uncovered numerous clips of Mitt Romney supporting an individual mandate, contradicting his then-current campaign position. He also uncovered a clip of Barack Obama protesting at Harvard while at law school over a lack of faculty diversity."

"In November 2013, Kaczynski reported that Kentucky Senator Rand Paul had plagiarized sections of a speech he gave in June 2013 on immigration from the Wikipedia article of the movie Stand and Deliver. Kaczynski subsequently reported Paul's 2012 book Government Bullies also contained passages that were plagiarized from articles from the right-wing think tank Heritage Foundation and from the libertarian Cato Institute.[18]"

"Following the Boston Marathon bombings of 2013, he played a role in spreading unsubstantiated misinformation about the identities of the suspected bombers when he retweeted false reports made by Reddit user Greg Hughes.[19][20]"

"During the US campaign for president in 2016, Kaczynski brought to attention a statement by the chairman of the American Nazi Party in support of Republican candidate Donald Trump on the grounds that "if Trump does win ... it's going to be a real opportunity for people like white nationalists."[30]

"In January, Kaczynski reported that Monica Crowley had plagiarized large sections of her 2012 book What The (Bleep) Just Happened.[31] The publisher, HarperCollins, announced they would stop selling the book.[31] The Trump Administration tapped Crowley to serve as senior director of strategic communications for the National Security Council.[31]"

how the fuck is this old heeb "27"? is that his wife or his mum on the left?

Sure you will, mr (((Kaczynski))).

Now start packing your bags, you're fired.

>implying this scares anyone here

Fagzynski should do his worst.