Reminder that Jews are on our side in the fight against SJWs

I'm not talking about the media Jews who push this white guilt shit, but the everyday people on the street Jews. They are our allies.

Other urls found in this thread:

tcjewfolk.com/black-lives-matter-jewish-issue/
youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>based Jews

No they aren't.
>tcjewfolk.com/black-lives-matter-jewish-issue/

>am Jewish
>love money
>love trump
>hate SJWs and niggers

Whoa what the fuck
Almost didn't see him there

>Jews trying to remain pure and nationalistic while fucking up every other part of the world with their bullshit

Time to start killing Jews again

>Confusing zionism with globalism
>Confusing two things that are polar opposites with one another

topkek. I love darkest dungeon

question: is the star of david flag the symbol of jews or flag of Israel or both?

He is spot-on though, you filthy pakistani mudskin shitforbrains.

Jews originally wanted the Menorah as their symbol for the State of Israel.
The powers that be wanted the star, even though there is no historical connection or proof that the star is associated with David at all.

Honestly Jews control both sides of the opposition so I wouldn't have a clue who's jewing who.

I have been red pilled enough to realise that everything is out of my control so it's best of sitting back and watching the shitshow unfold.

Symptom of the Jewish revolutionary spirit.
youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0
It, of course, doesn't encompass every single Jew. It is like when we say the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. Not every Japanese person is to blame.
Yet, as a group, in generalities, they are to blame.

Once again:

>Confusing zionism with globalism
>Confusing two things that are polar opposites with one another

It doesn't change the fact (((they))) are not /our/ ally.
Zionism just confirms /we're/ right to be in competition with (((them))).

beosed ewes safin the dey

BASED KIKES!!!!

The jews don't like it but don't forget its the media that they run that keeps these events alive.

They do it because they know some dirty old fuckers are gonna go out and humiliate themselves in pink thongs and all the other shit they do.

Its really to remind the public who they really should hate.

>Never have (((they))) played both sides of the same coin
>what is Waterloo
>what is WW1
>what is WW2
>what is Cold War
>what is "western democracy"

Fuck off JIDF

>it's too late

Keep in mind only 10% of Jews are actually religious jews. They are called orthodox, and yes, they are very concervative. They are to an extent our allies, but the secular leftist 90% is going to be the end of us. Even holocaust survivors are spouting the retarded trump Is Hitler rederick. At this point they're exposing themselves.