I fucking hate this country

The UK is cucked beyond belief. Everything here is shit and depressing. People are poor, stupid and ugly as fuck.

You know it's true. It's like we have all the bad aspects of American culture (obesity, stupidity, vaccuous obsession with celebrities) without any of the positives (gun ownership, free speech, affordable cost of living)

British people are the worst. All most people care about is football or reality TV. It's fucking sickening.

At least we got Brexit right? Except it's now becoming apparent that we're heading for a soft Brexit which basically means that everything will be the same as before - just slightly worse.

Fucking hell why was I born British?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

start a youtube channel. spread your discontent. Your country isn't going to uncuck itself

Isn't there like safe havens like the country side? I mean, not thd whole country can be cucked beyond repair, there must be some places where they are resisting.

Face it, for over 300 years, any decent brit with a pair of balls and drive left for a better life the new world.

You are a Nation of betas and shitskins.

You can literally not know there's a caliphate near by 45 minutes away from London.

It's not even about immigrants or Muslims.

It's British people that are insufferable.

The countryside here is even more depressing than the cities.

Indeed. I'm planning on leaving myself as soon as I save up some money.

You have much to be proud of bong, your country is the cradle of the modern world. The jews have cucked much of your society, but there's always hope to make it better. Never surrender lad

You're full of fucking shit. You were half a continent discovered late on in human history where we stored our criminals because it was desert-like, and unbearably hot, and you couldn't go 45 minutes in land without burning to death. Basically the epitome of hell. I can trace my ancestry back to 1640 at the Battle of Newburn and a fuckton of inbetween.

OP descends from the people who were responsible for the widespread of medical triage, professional invasion armies, theories of political hegemony and division of power between parliaments and monarchs, civic codified law for pretty much all of the world, distinctions between civil law and criminal law, and formation of the Anglosphere, just off the top of my head. We've also got the Industrial Revolution in there too.

>The countryside here is even more depressing than the cities.
The English countryside is the best in the world pleb.

This is a shill thread right? The Eternal Anglo has struck yet AGAIN!

Fuckin' hell - you just can't control 'im.

There are those who will come in our hour of need to break free from the EU.

God Save the Queen.

Dramatic change isn't in the parliamentary dictionary.
You have to pledge to perpetuate the mediocrity in order to pass GCSE level at Eaton.
Pledge your soul and humanity to get a degree from Oxbridge.
That is Fact.

>Soft brexit
Knew the whole time there were gonna pull some spooky shite. Actually thought they'd just ramp up BBC distraction pieces and try to excuse it from millions of peoples memory.

What the fuck are you on about?

It's shit. A house in the Cotswolds costs almost as much as London.

Have you been to places like Switzerland or Bavaria? They make England look like the ninth circle of hell.

The weather's shit, everything is overpriced and you can't even buy a gun.

I know mate, Brits are such subhumans. It must be really sad to be one of them.

I have to agree,
that they are amazing,
For those with eyes to see.
Maybe they suck
for americucks
footpaths don't fit an SUV.

That's because the Cotswolds is a village for millionaires m8. 80% of the UK is semi-rural/rural by classification. Every city, which are in the minority, is surrounded by miles and miles of villages which are basically all fields/farmlands in the county, if they aren't within proximity to the city or a market town. It's literally more affordable in every conceivable way to live in one of these places than the cities. No one said the Cotswolds.

And fuck Switzerland and Bavaria.

>Italians
>Brits subhuman
Hitler himself said you were inferior, he only created an alliance to secure his belly an look how that fucking turned out.

I mean Italy is worse so you can fuck off mate.

Italy is literally a third world shithole and I can't wait for you wops to get colonized by Africa.

I'm moving to either Switzerland or the US.

When I think about all the retards I went to school with. Then the smaller but still considerable number of idiots in sixth form. Then my friends, who are probably among the better of that lot. And how only a handful of them are informed and very intelligent... It boggles my mind.

It's fine here in Worcester m8

Patience, mate. We tool up, we wait. When it's time, we act.

>tfw too much of a brainlet to do maths at sixth form
Why live?

>For those with eyes to see.

you fucked up the haiku.
see me after class.

Have you even been to Shropshire? Countryside>Faggy cities

You're clearly angry teenager who has never been outside the country. 90% of the world comprises poor, stupid ugly as fuck people. Calm down, have a wank or something.

Yep. That's why I'm here. Now I just want to move somewhere in New England, though. Canada is becoming insufferable with its complete contempt for its own population.

>All those fourth world rage
I know that living in a country like UK can be depressing and rage-inducing, but you guys should really just relax.
Screaming like this at a white guy won't change nothing, just accept your inferiority

This. So much this.

The average Brit is so fucking dumb they make Americans look like intellectuals.

All you can talk about with most people is sports, cars, women, reality TV, etc... Grown adults spend their weekends getting shitfaced. Fuck this country.

Oh and not to forget the million mile IQ plummet when I got to uni and was mixed in with all the worthless course trash. Just a deluge of participation awards.

>British people are the worst.
Reported. I'd pack your things now son, you won't be going home for a while.

In all seriousness though I completely agree, love island was the last straw for me. I want out of this hellhole.

which uni?

EY OH - I like that, that's respect.

I'll look into it.

I live in London at the moment because of my work.

Kill yourself you stupid greasy wop pasta nigger.

Seriously. Slash your wrists. It's painless I promise. It's like slipping into a warm bath.

Italians are only good for waiting tables and sucking cock.

Every roastie in Britain won't shut up about love island.

I was about to post the same; if you take a british citizen there's a 85% chance they'll be a mongoloid but what's worse is they don't care - they make no effort to sort themselves out and then when it fucks them over they mope around like it's bad luck.

It's totally not affordable to live in the countryside bro, houses may be cheaper, but everything else is more expensive, plus jobs market is utter dogshit...

Time to Make Britain Great Again

I feel you bro

Sorry mate, as a brown expat who just moved here last Month, i can say that except the Tower Hamlets shithole, London is just awesome.
You are just butthurt because you cant get laid

I've lived in the country my entire life. It depends on area. The entire island is mostly countryside. Have a look at the outskirts Newcastle, Sunderland and Durham for example.

Come home white man.

The moment you land in Australia you're from thereon an Australian.

True. Brits are like America's retarded cousin. They're ugly as shit, smell bad, and are cucked by Pakis of all nigs. Subhuman indeed.

+1 on this, uk can eat a fat bag of dicks, cucks and mudslimes, more likely to get the jail for offending mudslimes than for actual terrorist attacks...

Move to the Scottish Highlands, it is nice up here. None of that shit has made it this far up yet.

>OP descends from the people who were responsible for the widespread of medical triage, professional invasion armies, theories of political hegemony and division of power between parliaments and monarchs, civic codified law for pretty much all of the world, distinctions between civil law and criminal law, and formation of the Anglosphere, just off the top of my head. We've also got the Industrial Revolution in there too.
And anybody with any drive left for the new world and all you have left is cucks and betas. You were then forced to fill up the ranks with shitskins.

Isn't Docklands part of Tower Hamlets? Last time I was there Canary Wharf was the whitest part of London.

do it faggot, do it and dont look back

Most of you autists posting here under that flag are on some sort of NEET bux, kekxit will make sure all those absurd benefits people in that country take advantage of are gone
I can't wait for you parasites to whine about how everything is everyone else's fault and not your own.
The US is 100x the country that place is

It's obviously just a poem not hiku

You know you were a literal fucking prison right?

Sure, we have a glorious past - and a doomed future.

I share your discontent brother Brit. But, it's our duty to unscrew what the traitors have done.

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

I lived in the countryside my whole life too, until i fucked off out of there,

No way. These are our darkest hours. The tables are turning now, and we haven't even began yet.

its coming though mate...

Vote for Boris.

Invade Spain and France.

Reconquer Hong Kong.

Find an Oswald Mosley replica.

Make Britain Great Again.

I agree our country is shit, if you bring this up you normies they act like your being werid. I really hate the working class desu they are willfully ignorant.

reminder that the US is not perfect but that the government fucks with us way less than in the UK; even in liberal high population density states. Plus most of the country is meant for white people to live in, unlike fucking Australia

Muslims haven't even made it out of England yet and they're stirring up genocidal hatred.

And purge the Islamic savages.

>more likely to get the jail for offending mudslimes than for actual terrorist attacks

I wish you were wrong, how do I make it to aussieland?

>impluing brexit is a good thing
There is no scenario where brexit benefits the UK

Moving is even more cucked. It's your country, stand your ground!

what's east anglia like bro. My aunt lived there for a while and loved it. It's where the purest of our WASP stock in the US originates

>ugly as fuck
that's definitely true, come here, or italy or spain and you see hot people everywhere, go to england its just ugly brown people and white people with incest genes

however, you are england and you will prevail in the end like always, good luck bros

why dont you leave then? ta rah, please dont come back

So what. You all used to paint yourselves blue with a mix of urine and herbs and go around eating each others babies till the Romans civilised you.

>heading for a soft Brexit
FUCK FUCK FUCK
BRITKEKS GET OUT REEEEEEEE
No soft brexit!

The truth hurts? Everyone knows that Brits are subhuman

Brits are:
Stupid
Ugly, deformed (low island gene pool)
Crooked, yellow teeth
Legitimately retarded
Extremely Submissive, if you ask them to take down their pants they will do it
You can fuck their women in front of their eyes and they will do nothing, but i do not suggest to do this because.
Their women smells, you can feel the stench of their vaginas form a mile (that's because no bidet)
Their country is a depressing shitty paki infested hellhole
Their government seems to hate them more than everyone else does
You will never see a single white person in England

The hatred is nowhere near widespread enough, all the normies i know from back there are still rolling withe the poor persecuted minorities narrative, It's fuckin ridiculous...

literally every iberian I've seen in a hostel while backpacking looked like a mutant, every last one had some oddity or deformity; a missing earlobe, a hairlip, a scar through their nose. As though some Gaulish druid cast a spell on a Roman legion that disfigured them and you'd end up with your people

Beautiful hilly terrain though not as bad as the north, nice country lanes, medieval market towns, etc. Stay away from cities and its beautiful.
2000 years ago. And then a fuckton of migrations and wars took place inbetween the Fall of Rome and you know... the point where we conquered the world 1700 years later. You ARE, WERE and ALWAYS WILL BE a hot, barren, desert, hell-like continent which stores people who can't live in a civilized manor.

You're part eggplant.

i mean it can be worse you could be born as slav in eastern europe

"Highlands" is quite broad. Any places in particular spring to mind?

You've mistaken Brits for Iberians

Dunno bro, they've just cancelled the visa stream i came here on, and have almost wiped out the skills in demand visas... theyre getting fed up with immigrants here as well...

You're all being fed imperial delusions to make you think this is wrong and you're great. Britain is the homebase of the kikes and you can tell, very easily.

>the point where we conquered the world 1700 years later
And fucked it all up from 1945 onwards. Betas and retards, that's all that's left of the Brits.

Better to have lived and died as a lion, than continuing on as an insect like you.

The UK has reached USA levels of stupidity. People here are beyond stupid, they have lost any ablity to reason or think.

some one who hates the UK who isn't In the Ira or from Texas. but no really I feel bad for my neighbours.

Easy to talk tough with a gut full of high octane you filthy fucking abbo.

Go send your daughters to Rotherham, you lion, you.

So you are denying how hot our women are? men too but have you ever seen one of those thicc spanish bitches? fuck off bro

You have no idea actually. Most people here think the empire was "really bad" and "racist". Very few Brits have any imperialist notions or have anything positive to say about the empire.

>You are a Nation of betas and shitskins.
I barely see any blacks where I am in uk

>Fucking hell why was I born British?

To uncuck yourself and convert to Islam

The men of the past were lions, unless you stand and fight you are a lamb not worthy of the title of lion.

Mate, you're Italian. You're literally from a third world country that's soon going to be an African colony.

Italians flock to London in the hopes of escaping your dirty country. I fucked two Italian bitches just because I told them I'd pass on their CVs to our company's HR dept

You guys are pathetic. The laughing stock of Europe. Your women will end up getting raped by the niggers invading you from Africa and give birth to half breed mongoloid babies. You will die in a country filled with niggers Mario.

Seriously, you are either proxy, immigrant, tourist or just baiting.
Britain is great and I would gladly live there.

It's funny how all the south European degenerates are trying to hate on England but are literally as disgusting as Arabians. Before the refugee crisis even started to get out of hand it was scum like you invading the north with your smelly arses. If the north would stop feeding your retarded countries money they would turn into third world shitholes within a year. (And stop referring to yourself as white you are mixedblooded degenerates)

Wait for the lions to enter Rotherham.

You say that because you don't live here. If I spoke German I would move to the countryside in Bavaria tomorrow.

Germans are *NOT* white, actually, they are not even HUMAN

>Western europeans
>White
lmao

These are all undeniable facts. Very well said good sir.