Why Sup Forums love this guy so much?

Why Sup Forums love this guy so much?
Almost 18 years in power and russian people still lives in absolute shit, same commie old farts in power with same old commie mentality and ways of doing shit, in all those years did absolutely nothing to diversify russian economy and keep it dependent and liked to oil, gas and crudes exports prices. Corruption is reaching surreal levels. Year after year millions of u$sd goes "missing" from the national budget and from any public project.
He is allowing illegal immigration from muslim regions and countries, he builded more mosques. Gives millions to the chechens just to keep them quiet and there are still sporadic terrorist attacks. He disbanded and killed all russian true nationalistic parties and moviments. He created anti "hate speech" laws, there are people serving 1 year in prison for giving a like to a "racist" pic in fb or vk. Anti free speech, pro big goverment and deep state. Supported well know commies around the globe like Fidel, Chavez, Evo Morales, The Kirchners, etc.

inb4 shill, liberal, navalnybot, etc there is nothing better..

No shit, there is nothing better because he owns the media and the country and can crush any serious oposition when he wants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9N2BZt7ASfw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/101st_kilometre
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_passport
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Our politicians are kike faggots and garbage, so of course a strong white man is appealing. Just look at the garbage we have as leadership. Disgusting

you are talking to a group of men who have massive daddy issues. what did you expect?

>inb4 shill, liberal, navalnybot..
Sprat

If it's because of the anti-gay laws and pro Assad and anti western liberalism, you should also praise Iran as well.

I'm sure you would do a better job OP, rulling Russia is easy mode of course.

Nice cuck logic here, so you are not allowed to criticizea a plumbers work if your toilet is leaking shit just because you are not a plumber yourself?

Putin is not perfect, but compared to the androgynous half-breed we just ousted? He is Caesar.

bump

Putin is meme.

Russia is meme.

>Putin is not perfect
He's the antithesis of perfectness. One of the worst leades in Russian history. Even tsars were better.

Here is the video of typical Putin supporters attack on opposition headquarters.
>What's you doing, it's a private property!
>We don't need you private property!

youtu.be/9N2BZt7ASfw

I was always wondering are elections in Russia completely faked and twisted by ruling government or you really support Putin that much?

All who are over 20 years old for Putin

They dont even need to fake it since all major mass media is in the hands of the regime and real opposition is almost never allowed to participate in elections.

Liberals, please.

What I wanna know is, apart from the Putin worship, why do people on here think that Russia completely abandoned the tactics it used during USSR times? I know I know, the common mantra here is that "USSR was never ruled by Russians, it was always 100% Jew ran in its entire 80 year history, no Russians were in a higher position than peasant sharecropper" but can you tell me why Russia suddenly forgot all its KGB tactics, its propaganda outlets, its disinformation campaigns, because communism collapsed?

Why do people give the USA shit for our coups in the 50s and 60s, they always say it's the same people that funded the Mujahedin and Muslim brotherhood in the 70s and 80s are running it now, making policies, while for Russia it's like this brand new Christian nation that never has anything left over from communism, completely reborn and totally innocent?

>Even tsars were better.
+15

As a Russian here are some reasons for you:
Yeltsin was a fucking cuck who lost us Ukraine, was a pro-Western shill. The country was full of crime and was pretty much run by the mafia and oligarchs. Male life expectancy was under 60 due to alcohol, drugs, and poor economy. Population was declining, especially the population of ethnic Russians. Lots of immigration from predominantly muslim countries and losing out to Jihadi scum in Chechnya. Cuck Yeltsin lost us Crimea as well and was a notorious alcoholic who had two heart attacks while in office.

Putin came to power and improved on all of those fronts. Valid point about him not diversifying the economy and appeasing the muslims. But it's either that or CIA gets the dirty hands on them and keeps pouring in money to their Jihadi contacts.

>criticizing p*tin
>still getting +15

everything as going up and getting better but then the eternal anglo struck again and Russia got sanctioned.

could be worse way fucking worse

see the history of russia

>xddd le democracy so gud may may
fuck off to america

P*tin has improved shit.

And the country is still run by mafia.

>and real opposition is almost never allowed to participate in elections
Maybe if (((real opposition))) stopped faking signatures and had any real support above statistical error then maybe they would actually participate in elections instead of someone else allowing them to participate as some exception.

democracy is only good when it's real democracy and you have proper balance of power it's very hard to achieve

Hy этo yжe пpocтo пo мeтoдичкe.

+15 cкpыл

>Why Sup Forums love this guy so much?
>Almost 18 years in power and russian people still lives in absolute shit

Are you retarded or CNN?

>p-putinbots
Libtards, not even once.

He's actually right.

Because we were comparing him to that failure of an American President, Obama

russian libruls have zero endgame. ask them "who is an ideal leader in the world right now" and they cant answer. the world is shit, everyone is bad. how do we fix it? whine on imageboards

I only like that he isn't a western liberal globalist.

>dad was spec ops. in the Soviet Army
>he was an ex KGB agent who worked in East Germany at the height of the cold war
>resigned when Gov. started doing shady shit
>didn't want to be President, but took the job because Yeltsin said he was the best man for the job
>after a few years win office:
>substantially reduced poverty
>basically rebuilt the military
>took on the Oligarchs and won
>built a political dynasty that will last for a very long time
Yeah. Putin is shit. Fuck him.

Because Sup Forums is bunch of kids, who DON'T know the World.

Should Putin reinstate propiska/internal passports and 101 kilometer rule? It would be a goos tool to opress people even further.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/101st_kilometre

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_passport

> took on the Oligarchs and won
Are you retarded?

>Because Sup Forums is bunch of kids
>cuckistan flag

Its been this way in our country since the fall of the Marcoses. Needs more right wing authoritariann leadership.

Retard, it's not about the leader, it's about the laws. Russia has no laws, its constitution is a piece of toilet tissue. Courts are fake, parliament is fake. If these were not the cases it wouldn't even matter so much who is the president.

That was an error.

Wow, at least someone is redpilled.
Hey shitheads, did you know we have higher gas prices than americans with 400$/month payments.
He made whole country into his and his friends personal wallet. Also, destroyed military, healthcare and education. Business is nonexistent here.

Am I?

>resigned when Gov. started doing shady shit

You're a literal idiot. Put in started working at St Petersburg Mayor office where he was heavily involved in doing "business" with the organized crime syndicates.

That's what your parents said.

>99% state owned media
>broadcast the party and party's views of everything 99% of the time
>"lel you see? there is no real opposition get rekt"

Can't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs, boyo.

They live better than they lived during the 90s.

>99% state owned media
>1% internet

1. All media are controlled by Putin or his affiliates.
2. Putin himself is popular. Internal politics are fucked up? "It's not Putin's fail".
3. Putin's party and other politicians are hated by people. Because Russians blame them for all shit. Parliament and regional elections are 100% faked.
4. Corruption everywhere. Believe me, you guys DON'T know what Corruption is.

Putin just took his assets and gave to his buddy. So what?

this picture says it all

Russia is completely demoralized and there's no cure for that,not with current state of the world.

>basically rebuilt the military
more like destroyed it. You just didnt know how many military units rot in forests. All we have is tanks and planes from 80s and not that much. We had some high end military technologies, but he destroyed those. Generals tried to charge him with treason and later were found dead or severely injured.
>substantially reduced poverty
hahahaha, anything can be better than 90s. But over last 10 years he made us only poorer while rising payment for government officials.
>Oligarchs
he is the Oligarchs

he's a pretty cool guy, he dropped me off at the Swiss border once, cool guy to hang around with

>Mike just took Russia's assets and gave to himself. So what?

>completely demoralized
>winning war in Syria

You mean America, right?

I've just read an article about how some clown YouTube oppositionist from Russia asked for an asylum in the USA at the US/Mexico border and got it approved because his story checked out. It's literally a nobody who was talking shit about Putin and his party on video and they started persecuting him. It's literally African dictatorship-tier.

Oh, yes. Putin raised the oil price from 5$ to 150$. IT'S PUTIN WHO DID IT.

he's isn't afraid
you know jackshit about russia
you know jackshit about projects he lounched
you know jackshit in what state russia was when he took the wheel
do you even know that he recently managed to get over 3b from foreign investment, but demand was for almost 7b despite economic sanctions.
do you even know ....
meh... you know nothing, Kerry!

this is still less gdp than one chinese province. Its fucking nothing, he destroyed any production. Nobody in the world uses anything produced in Russia besides guns which were invented in soviet union.

Look at this dreamer.
Put your real flag.

>Russia army is weak, it can only fight US and jew supported ISIS is a civil war torn Syria
>hahaha anything can be better than years of EU sanctions because Crimea doesn't want to be run by an boar faced billionaire oligarch who likes degenerate neo-nazis
>Putin is the Last Son of Satan and he stinks and I don't like him because he makes fun of muh fag rights

It's a good question, user. I think any non-idiot can see that Russia would continue to use similar tactics.

Because Sup Forums is largely American and want to suck daddy putins cock. They want to think of Russia as "the great white hope." And don't want to face the fact that it's a competing nation with diverging interests that has used parasitic destabilising tactics against the United States in the past.

We are coming guys.

Have you heard about inflation?

Are you idiot?

That's gay. I don't rate my presidents by how attractive they look with their shirts off.

Every party has its embarrassing fringe batch of supporters.

That's how you do it, punish uncooperative elements, reward the cooperative ones. You can't just kill all the oligarchs, that would reset Russia again to 90s levels.

>implying putin isn't jewish puppet

Things were shittier before him.

Any way, he supports nationalism for white nations to weaken NATO and the EU. Nationalism for white nations is the only thing that matters.

He can take the whole old USSR back for all I care.

You jest but some day there won't be a place to escape to any longer.

>he supports nationalism for white nations

Not just Americans. This deranged cuck Breivik lauded Putin in his manifesto (Russia has open border policy with Tajikistan and other -stans), other European nationalists are also fans of Putin. Good old KGB infiltration tactics at work. Just ask the Irish whether KGB supporting IRA did them any good.

He is a great statesman, russia is the biggest country on the planet and he somehow manages to keep it stable, even though russia is always getting hit with more sanctions. While doing that he somehow also manages to be a rival to the U.S..

>Resigned when gov. Started doing shady shit.

You're a fucking idiot. Noone joins the KGB if they want to avoid doing shady shit.

Every single Slav country is a corrupt shithole but Russia is the only one that pays its own bills instead of leeching off Western Europe. I don't care how they do it as long as they keep at it. Ever since Ukraine split from Russia it became another giant black hole for EU funds.

$ 20 for oil in 1990 = $ 20 for oil in 2017? Doven.

Eбaть ты кoнчeный дayн.

>Any way, he supports nationalism for white nations to weaken NATO and the EU.

You do know that Russia is one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world right?

Holy shit the potato nigger said something smart for once.

>
>1. All media are controlled by Putin or his affiliates.
>2. Putin himself is popular. Internal politics are fucked up? "It's not Putin's fail".
>3. Putin's party and other politicians are hated by people. Because Russians blame them for all shit. Parliament and regional elections are 100% faked.
>4. Corruption everywhere. Believe me, you guys DON'T know what Corruption is.

1 Our media are much worst than yours. Ever heard about CNN?
2 We blame our own self for Muslim terror attacks ... Sooo...
3 In Italy we are having the 5th consecutive non-elected EU-puppet president. Everybody hates it, we can't do nutin though...
4 We've legalized corruption in the west. It's called capitalism basically.

>this all totally happened and the guy didn't just make it up to get to move to the US

Also, CNN is blackmailing a nobody who posted a meme and a GIF

Too bad their main man is literally a gay muslim.

Grow up, kid, and put away your superman bunny pajamas.

Хoхoл oбнapyжeн. Учи экoнoмикy. A пoтoм гoвopи пpo цeны нa нeфть и pocт.

>he owns the media and the country and can crush any serious oposition when he wants

Good for him. Also, he triggers disgusting liberals like you.

Its not his job to improve the lives of people. You can say public services are shit, but life consists more than just public services. Want to improve your lives? Start working for it. Want more money, dont wait fot the goverment to give you more money, start thinking ideas how to open a business, get education and a better job etc.

Another problem is fucked up Russian culture and political mentality. Russians wont vote nationalist because nationalism=fascism/nacism in russia, wont vote liberal because west is liberal, so who is left? Putin.
Stalin and communism also fucked it all up quite badly, there is no elite, there is no culture, statistical russian is a drunkard who got nothing else to do but drink

i DON'T KNOW MAY BE HE GET FREE BLOWJOB EVERY MORNING

1997 - 10$ oil price.
2007 - 150% oil price.
Пoшёл нaхyй дoлбoёб. Дaжe в 2014-2017 гoдaх пpи oгpoмнoй цeнe нa нeфть в 60$ paшкa пaдaeт нa днo.

>3 In Italy we are having the 5th consecutive non-elected EU-puppet president

Duh, Italy is a parliamentary democracy where parliament elects a PM.
No Italian citizen that wasn't a parliamentarian has ever "elected" a PM.

>Хoхoл oбнapyжeн. Учи экoнoмикy. A пoтoм гoвopи пpo цeны нa нeфть и pocт.

graphs are usually ajusted by inflation. The reason why Russia grew so much in 2000-2010 is the hike of oil prices.

>Russians wont vote nationalist because nationalism=fascism/nacism in russia
No. Russians wont voe nationalist because all of them are in JAIL.

my man, I'd be happy myself if that bullshit peddler was given a boot to his ass. he spent 8 months in an immigration detention while they were trying to prove him a liar, but they couldn't and the judge had to rule in his favor.

oh SRY WRONG GIF

sage thread
i only see criticism, i'd love to know a paragon of a leader from the people who shit on Putin here, curious to hear your thoughts
Putin is a good player of a totally fucked up game

And you can't just ignore the giant nation he started administrating, the state it was in back than and how it is now

shills please

Because people who like Putin don't care about slavs, newfag.

This, I am tired of those retards pretending to know the consitution