Canadian soldiers fired for disagreeing with leftists

cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/proud-boys-canadian-military-indigenous-protest-disrupted-1.4189615

>be leaf soldier
>see natives shitting on your heritage
>show up at their protest
>say "you're disrespecting general cornwallis"
>get kicked out of the military

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/HD37k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I ran it through archive
archive.is/HD37k

>proud boys
Gavin McInnes personal little cuck squad. I bet half of them had buttplugs in and talked about beating up Nazis on the train in the 80's.

What can we leafs even do about this fucking country? You get fired for the most minor action against leftists/non-whites, and society as a whole cheers it on. CBC produces propaganda like this and everyone just nods along at evil whitey being BTFO.

I heard of the incident, on the radio here they were even discussing Spencer and the alt right vs alt lite divide.

I didn't know these men got fired tho, how is that legal?

>Chief Grizzly Mamma
>looks like a white in drag
>pink haired monstrosity behind it

Canada stop, please.

>Harjit Sajjan

traditional canadian name?

Can't you get locked up for microaggressions and using the wrong pronouns in Canadia?

Things seem crazy there at the moment

Yes, a lot of that stuff is technically illegal. I just read the article, I knew our government was gay but even our Admirals are fucking cucks? Wtf. Hopefully most of the rank and file of the AF are more like these 5 than the faggot admiralty.

>using the terms alt right™, alt lite™, alt anything
cancer

>fucking leafs

every fucking time
they actually pay terrorists for killing US soldiers
they have a faggot in chief who is a bumbling baffoon and is babbling "BRRRR diversity is our strenght BRRRR diversity is our strenght BRRRR diversity is our strenght" like a fucking broken record

I have yet to hear of things like that actually happening, but it doesn't seem that far off at this rate. This country needs to serve as an example of how fast leftists can fuck everything up, in a few decades we went from a white british domain to a post-modern post-national cultureless shithole. We have absolutely no good right-wing representation, the only hope of unfucking ourselves temporarily died when Bernier got narrowly beaten out of the conservative leadership.

I think there is a policy in the military about being involved in protests.

It's pretty fucking sleazy. They are making an example of them. But, personally I think it will only make people angry.

We all know if this were a non-white in the military, they could get away with far worse, with zero ramifications.

What we are getting now is very unhealthy - laws and rules are enforced or not enforced based on ethnic or political considerations rather than blind, equal application of standards/laws.

I'm getting angry. It is becoming too flagrant and it plainly unjust.

We do have a lot of grass roots oposition to it, it's just not publicized. On Can day there were also large anti migrant protests in Quebec by so called white nationalists near the use border, where migrants have been comming in.

The CBC radio segment was surprisingly fair because they brought on a "proud boy expert" (lol) but then again I had very low expectations. The rest of the media is foaming at the mouths since this is their first introduction to the "white nationalist" proud boys.

We lost any chance of something being done about the CBC (tax-payer funded propaganda on par with HuffPo) when Maxime Bernier lost the CPC leadership race.

>Handful of savages being degenerate
>Decide to "make a point" instead of just ignoring them
Congrats on giving them more exposure you dumbasses

>What can we leafs even do about this fucking country?

You have two and only two options:
1. Prairie separatism.
2. Emigration.

We need to walk away from this government. I wouldn't work for them under any circumstances. They can take away your livelihood on a whim.

One of their members was aboriginal, didn't make a difference

the leafs will defend this

you can vote them out which you should have done by now

Not me good heuheu

Its the cause. An aboriginal could punch somebody in the head... as long as it was viewed as being for a 'just' cause using Liberal Party assumptions... it's them who decide.

>be milfag burger in Germany
>regularly beat up t*rk roaches for harassing Europeans outside of hookah lounges
>nobody cares
>be milfag leaf
>apologize to protesters for still loving your country
>get involuntarily discharged

It's entirely the medias fault. No one here heard of the proud boys until now and every single media organization called them compared them to white nationalists. If they knew that race wasn't "a thing" with it then the reaction would be different. The country is still cucked as fuck though.

>be milfag burger in Germany
>regularly beat up t*rk roaches for harassing Europeans outside of hookah lounges
>nobody cares

post yfw you realized occupation was a good thing

That article pisses me off. I read the whole thing waiting for them to tell me what the proud boys did. It only said they "disrupted a protest".

Finally have to watch the video and all they've done is go to a public protesting, carry a flag, and chat with the protesters.

Canadian soldier here.

These guys showed up at a protest, which isn't allowed for us.

But I think the reason they're going as hard as they are is because this is an indication that soldiers are getting sick of this liberal "anyone can do it" attitude they have with our military, so the (((brass))) are just reminding them and everyone else that we are slaves to the liberals and their diversification agenda.