Question:

Question:
When did liberals and (((them))) become so incompetent?

>allowed Trump to win
>tried to ruin a guy's life because they got butthurt over an inoffensive WWE meme
>unable to stop the rising surge of nationalism around the world
>completely clueless as to how the internet works
>losing power and credibility in nearly every field

Have they always been this terrible at playing the game and we are only just realizing it now?
Could we have ended their influence years ago but were too lazy and/or didn't have the proper outlet to do so?

I'm genuinely curious how people who were so powerful for decades are now fucking up so badly in the last 2 or 3 years.
And don't tell me it's 12D chess, because they are clearly in panic mode.

Every time someone says the left is losing credibility, I think of PizzaGate.

Part of it is a controlled collapse as without lesser Chosen being killed the higher-ranking ones won't have material with which to whine for sympathy once America inevitably "murders six million Jews". But mostly they've been without any opposition since the fall of Germany, so of course they have also been slacking off on a global scale; it's unironically that they thought they had this bagged.

Because they painted themselves into a corner. For years, they've been telling themselves that strength = cruelty. They've been prizing and praising weakness and failure. They spend all their time making excuses for the "poor babies" that couldn't hack it, and hurling insults at the people who function, succeed, and fight for what they want.

They've willingly, deliberately bred strength out of themselves. So how could they be strong now?

You cunts seriously need to stop calling the progressives "liberals". They are not fucking liberals. Sup Forums is more liberal than the Marxists they complain about which is of course a good thing. The Maoists are severely direction less and seem to have blind intent

>every time I hear the left has lost all credibility, I think about pizzagate and how ignorant I am of how real it is

An elite pedo ring is absolutely 100% real

>A pedo ring I have zero percent proof of is 100 percent real

They're lazy, selfish egomaniacs who have had free reign since Bill Clinton. They got so used to Republicans caving in like the opportunistic cowards they are that they just don't know what to do when the magic words "He's a racist sexist himophobe!" don't have an effect anymore.

That's their entire platform. They have 1. White people suck 2. Everybody deserves free shit and 3. Women should be allowed to kill babies. They have no issues, no goals, no standards.

>zero proof of
>they caught the guy and his sex island

Bump.
I never shill my own threads but I feel this question is too important and needs to be discussed.

>They're lazy, selfish egomaniacs who have had free reign since Bill Clinton

They've had free reign since JFK was killed. Papa Bush is pretty much their number one puppet over the last 30 years

Social engineering through memetics.

Israel likes Trump though.

I have no counter to that, but redpilling the masses needs to be done in baby steps.
People (especially Christian conservatives) have been brainwashed for decades that Israel is our friend and "greatest ally." To say anything against this would be blasphemy in some of their eyes.
So if he was trying to expose their shenanigans, he would need to do it extremely slowly. He can't just come out and say "I'm not a big fan of Jews. Disgusting!" He needs to use ju jitsu to change the narrative.
Unfortunately he only has 8 years to work with at best, and deep redpills usually take longer than that to set in.

#CNNKILLSTREAM they own forgottenlanguages video as a weapon that induces physical harm

LET THE WORLD KNOW THEY ARE SHUTTING ALL LEAKS DOWN.

What video m89

They became used to having no opposition.
That's it.
Suddenly they went full retard, and nobody likes people who go full retard.

This, and things will normalize, and in the next election conservatives will be used to not having any opposition and subsequently lose that election ... this is why the leading party, in a 2 party system, alternates so much

they allowed trump to win because they got cocky and over estimated the effect of their MSM saying Hillary would win on retards who just want to vote for whoever is going to win. If they ever take control the electoral college is done for, since its impossible to rig small town rural votes, they assumed those places didnt matter because they could rig big city votes, which they did do, however they didnt go all out, which they will for midterms and every election moving forward, even if risking exposure...which they dont care about anymore now that theyve seen they can lose.

wtf are you trying to says retard mongoloid specimen
Trump as his whole cabinet fulled with double Israheli nationality
You underage faggot are so cringe with that shit.
Not only CNN but all your MSM are joo owned. Trump is a kike sucker.
Im genuinely curious how people can be as dumb as you ?

that potato nigger forgot his medication this morning and took a godlikeproduction thread seriously

I never said Trump was perfect. Stop moving the goalposts.
They spent billions of dollars trying to stop him and to elect Queen Hillary, so clearly they knew Trump would be against their agenda in lots of ways.

Because the liberal meme is "fighting for you" and not "winning for you" -- they have no idea how to win contested elections and when they do (the Obama wave) they immediately cave to the conservatives like the good neoliberal traitors they are.

>allowed Trump to win
It was their plan. (((Trump))) is their puppet
>tried to ruin a guy's life because they got butthurt over an inoffensive WWE meme
All part of their plan with turning people's attention from shit that trump is pulling off.
>unable to stop the rising surge of nationalism around the world
You mean skin worship, right? (((They))) are ones giving money to those parties all over europe.
>completely clueless as to how the internet works
They control the internet. Even Sup Forums is their property. If it could damage them it wouldn't be legal.
>losing power and credibility in nearly every field
Get out of your echo chamber.

So Sup Forums's existence benefits them somehow?
That must be some serious next level 47D underwater backgammon for all the shilling they put into saying that Sup Forums must be shut down and reddit users must be ruined.

Well aren't at least a lot of progressives liberals?

But with how connected the world is now, American conservatives can point to Europe and say, "this is what we are trying to prevent," while the left can only point to Europe and say, "they arent being accepting enough." The falling of Europe is what os going to keep America on the right while left ideology slowly fades while Europe gets plundered

They're getting desperate and nervous. When you put people under a lot of stress they tend to make mistakes.

They've always been incompetent. That's why they lust for power, because they cannot flourish on their own merits. They need to thumb the scale. The reason they made gains is because they're evil enough to do what regular people wouldn't even conceive of, and they benefited from a relatively slow and disparate flow of information. Now the internet has just exposed the incompetence that was there all along.
>pic related

>DROLFT is a good goy because he isn't herding jews into gas chambers right now

He's letting Iran continue to develop nukes. He's supporting Syria over the peaceful moderate rebels. Those 2 things are the biggest bad goy choices he could possibly make. Which makes more sense? Trump does photo ops in the kike hat and spouts empty words about his love for juden to head off bad goy accusations? Or he's intentionally fucking up Isreal's shit to appeal to rural and suburban retards and he's really the goodest goy?

>t. schizophrenia

>jewish slave flag

Unless you have evidence of these claims that go beyond an image with some text on it, you're nothing more than the homeless guy pissing on some stranger's stoop.

also this

saul alinsky

if your small look big

sun tzu

do the opposite also

>catching a sex island
Elaborate.

explain yourself paidraig

So losing the election was part of their plan?

nope they got fully exposed

Trump is using the handbook and they didn't, they just stacked the deck and got blinded by their own hubris

its almost like there was never any game in the first place and you have been fighting shadows for decades.