POLAND NO!

"Poles Value Denying Muslim Refugees Over Being in EU, Poll Shows"

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-05/most-poles-prefer-banning-muslims-to-eu-membership-poll-shows

Why is Poland so racist that they'd rather hurt their own economy than take in women and children fleeing a war zone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZiJehMXBpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sage.

Read the title he's on our side desu

eu admitted 7/10 of them arent refugees. why dont you let a refuge move in with you? or like 5?

Muslim is not a race. Neck yourself.

>women and children
ya sage

>Why is Poland so racist that they'd rather hurt their own economy than take in women and children fleeing a war zone?

No idea, but we just hate everyone, including ourselves. Well, maybe except for Hungarians. We love them.

From the other side...

...maybe it is just a common sense, something that The West lost 50 years ago?

>people fleeing a war zone
>pass multiple countries that are not at war on their way to germany/sweden
Yeah, they're economic migrants.

EU asks poland to give lebensraum to breed new generation of arabo-nigger lumphenproletariat

they may bomb Warsaw or impose sanctions

Economy is a servant of poles interest that is anti refugee, poles ise money to fuck foreigners.

they're not refugees, they're illegal immigrants. the biggest lie to the public in a while.

i really hate how liberal americunts really think that our democracy is under attack or something

> liberal americunts
user, please.

The author of this article is Marek Strzelecki. He works for ((Bloomberg News))

i'm not even talking about that obvious paid shill, just normal retarded americans

It's the only choice really. Why on earth does a European Union force you to take massive numbers of non Europeans? It sure as hell isn't because they have your best interests at heart.

These fuckers have a big plan. And they don't feel like giving you the details, they just want to trick and prod and blackmail and threaten you to move it forward.

The African population is set to EXPLODE over the coming decades. We say China is huge with a billion people... how does 10 Billion Africans sound over the next 100 years?

They will be 2 out of 3 people on earth. Europe has got to say no. It can't take them. It isn't going to work.

And the smart ones KNOW IT, they are ruining Europe on purpose, and doing virtually nothing to help Africans anyway. Just say no. Actually say no, and add Fuck You.

lmao, that cover

Poland is scared that when Britain leaves the EU, they'll no longer have access to the 20 billion euros that the UK pays.

This means Poland is scared because there will be more competition for less money. Poland has already received so much cash. Much more cash than Bulgaria or Romania. The EU will soon expect Poland to bceome a contributor to the EU budget and to start helping out. Same is true with Ireland.

Now Polish scum want to bail out of the EU before they have to pay up. Same with Ireland that is now suddenly talking about Irexit. Basically everyone in the EU wants to run away because the UK (i.e. the big ATM) is leaving and nobody wants to pick up the bill.

Shitty non-countries like Poland and Ireland only join the EU for what they can get. They don't want to contribute. They are not truly European. Plus this is all UK's fault for leaving.

To me it sounds as if poles are just smart

Fools and idiots get separated from their money fast

show me your true colors faggot and then maybe someone will respond to your shitposting.

I think it's so great of Poland to be racist.
It shows those fucks in Brussels that you can't just shove tolerance down our throats and expect us to be OK with this.
The racism this generates is the reaction to the total disrespect our elites have for the wishes and the well being of their people.

>shakes in incoming EU-wide Global Warming tax increases

>Fools and idiots get separated from their money fast

Must be why you give us 20 billion euro every year.

I did show my true colors, dirty fucking polack peasant scum. I am European, unlike you. Disgusting animal.

>Being in EU
>Hurt their own economy
choose both

Don't be Islamophobic!!!!!
Islam is the religion of piece!!! Piece!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohn3qL1Vz34

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZiJehMXBpQ

>dirty fucking polack peasant scum. I am European, unlike you. Disgusting animal.
i bet 100zł you're polish or german

They're are not in the Euro yet, perfect time for them to leave before the EU blows up in the next financial crisis.

They've got their new shiny roads to nowhere now.

Taking rapefugees is never going to be a good idea. Don't fall for the Trojan Horse Shit.

Based Poland

Poland really does seem based as fuck

Shame about the language

Real shame Poland is so dependent on EU money that they can't just leave.

>Plus this is all UK's fault for leaving.

It's your fault for pushing us away.

And the soviet infrastructure.

>leaving EU
>hurting our economy
you mean healing, right?

we are not

yeah, because there's so many women and children

The fact that we even have to discuss how a European nation has to choose between islam and the EU shows how fucked up the EU is, the modern Left is, and how islam is. Long live Poland and all nations who support her!

>57 percent

The funny thing is that when I see online polls in Norway about muslim immigration... it's ALWAYS 95% against more immigration.
But when we hear about "official" polls we get completely different results.

I'd have a better opinion of you if ever Pole I'd met here hadn't been some delinquent, anti social degenerate pile of trash that fits right in with our subhuman underclass and Pakis. I firmly believe that foreigners in a new country are usually dregs having a bad time back home though so I give you the benefit of the doubt.

>get money from (((eu)))
>country invaded and destroyed

WOW SOUNDS LIKE A REALLY GOOD DEAL WHY DON'T POLAND WANT TO BE LIKE SWEDEN?!?

>be poland
>play hard to take some refugees and get massive stuff from eu in return
>refugees get no gibs and take a cab to germany which of course the german taxpayer pays
>be tired of winning so much

I'd believe you if that were reflected in the encounters I have with Norwegians and in your national scale political choices

That is because official polls are supposed to be representative of society, while online polls are mostly filled by Sup Forums users.

The leftist ideology has gotten a too strong foothold (it controls everything). I believe that people are afraid to voice their real opinions IRL.

When they think they are 100% anonymous however...

It's like 60 years ago when people were afraid of supporting gay people etc.
It's just completely turned up side down.

Because no benefit of the EU counters the damage caused by sandnigger occupation.

So they're the only ones who got it right

When your country is paying out more than it recieves and your getting shittier people than the natives in return then the eu isnt so fun.

The loss of EU funding is probably less of an impact on their economy that taking in shitloads of "refugees" living off of gibs and not working

>because official polls are supposed to be representative

Or they have a list of people/areas that are more left leaning.

Or leftist people are more accepting (by their nature) in doing these surveys, while right wing people wouldn't bother.

so they should

>Leave EU
>Hurt your economy
Pick one faggot, living proof here
Seriously tho, when are these anti-polish threads going to stop? It does exactly the opposite of what it is supposed to do, people like Poland even more. Saged

B8 or if not my sides

>i'm not even talking about that obvious paid shill, just normal retarded americans

Burgers are fucking clueless about anything happening East of Boston or West of Honolulu.

Actually, that is being generous...

>Plus this is all UK's fault for leaving.

Maybe you should have listened when our PM David Cameron toured every EU capital begging for reform on immigration and welfare.

You treated him with contempt while we watched on TV.

If there was a moment where the UK decided to leave the EU it was then.

Cunts.

Easy answer. Poles hate bullshit. All these people are filled with or cause bullshit.

EE loses a lot of young and the educated due to freedom of movement and Euro actually benefits a lot from having poor countries of the EE in them to artificially keep value low, not to mention the "free labor" force that's actually useful

Don't EU gibsmetdats end for Poland in 2020 ?

>Your culture and people are worth killing off for eurobux and a shitty Mercedes.

Everyone's counting on me
To cheer them up and give them lots of energy
I hope that I can help them study for their test
I'll work hard to support them and always try my best

It's so much fun to help out in the dormitory
And be a super moe and generic loli
"I wanna do something for you" Oniichan said
I gasped and said "what are we going to do on the bed?"
Oh no oh no

POMF POMF! KIMOCHI
What's this sticky stuff on me?
They play with me until
I smell like salty coins and milk

Morning, everyone!
Today we will have lots of fun
UGUU am I cute?
In my favorite swimsuit

POMFPOMF wanna stay
And play the pop up pirate game?
STOP STOP touching me
It's making me feel all funny
NII CHAN I love you
But please stop smelling my pantsu
Yay yay! play with me
Ah ah you make me happy

>The racism this generates is the reaction to the total disrespect our elites have for the wishes and the well being of their people.

The lack of self-awareness here is so unbelieveable that this must be satire.

Poles = gopniks

Poor, bitter people, who reject both christianity and leftist-liberalism

Poles believe only in physical strength and materialism

You understand that such worldview must result in becoming aggressive and primitive

Set the EXAMPLE!
Thanks based Polska

u again, i told you already

rape is illegal
you should raport it to the police

I am a European. You are not.

You betrayed Europe. We needed your money and your economy and your military but you care more about sucking yankee dick than about serving Europe. It will take time but we will punish you for your treason.

>EE loses a lot of young and the educated due to freedom of movement

Europe gains and that is all that matters.

>and Euro actually benefits a lot from having poor countries of the EE in them to artificially keep value low, not to mention the "free labor" force that's actually useful

Useful for Europe. You need to stop caring about what's good for MUH COUNTRY and start caring about what's good for Europe. The EU is the future.

gopnik = dresiarze/blokersi

Sorry, but the reality is that Polacks have the mentality of meatheads. They reject any higher idea that would force them to self-discipline, they only believe in biological survival and materialism

Be thy illusion gone!
I command you, show your face!
The ancient enemy, the enemy of Europe!
Show your face, germanfag!

you'd have to be a fucking idiot to "contribute" to a coalition of nations that have done nothing but shit on you for centuries. pooland is doing the right thing by bleeding you cuckolds dry and giving you nothing in return. any smart nation would do the same. maybe you should have tried harder to kill all their jews.

> wprost
> not kike propaganda

Amazing, now if I come to Poland can you sell me an AK?

This should be the real main thing that kills the EU, not us leaving. This is a legitimate threat to Europe. Our reasons for leaving were much vaguer and more abstract than the reasons the V4 has for going. Our Leave side argued for shit like "once we leave the EU we won't have to prioritise immigrant from those filthy racist white European countries" and other stuff.

At least the bong is showing his true flag. Europe will destroy you as we should have done during the last two wars. The third one will be the end of your country.

I am Europe. You are a slav. I am human. You are an animal.

>You betrayed Europe.

Nope. A house divided against itself cannot stand.

We warned our EEC partners for decades about the consequences of a Federal Europe, but no the French and Germans were adamant that this was the route to take.

So we negotiated opt-outs from all the EU bollocks being enforced upon us (including the Euro thank fuck) and let them get on with creating the complete fuckfest that the EU has become and on a road to even more total fuckery.

Even then, you wouldn't fucking quit with trying to force bollocks like social reform and sand nigger economic migrants who have repeatedly warned you what the consequences would be, all we got back was "you need to be more liberal, more European".

Well fuck you guys, we warned you and opted out and you still pursued us for bullshit with regard to sand nigger economic migrants and welfare for gypsies and other lazy fucks.

Fuck you and bye bye.

kys larping faggot.
ban all cuck flags

Sage goes in all fields.

>>We warned our EEC partners for decades about the consequences of a Federal Europe

That's the point, dirty traitor. Instead of serving Europe by building a great Federal union, you tried to cripple us. Federal Europe is the only path to European power and strength. But you are selfish niggers who won't sacrifice for the greater good of the EU.

Why do you want them to ban the UK flag, Muhammad?

lol 100% knew you'd say that. weak. Low energy bait.

no Ahmed, you are not.
go spread your opinion to others like you on 80IQchan

Europe invented it and european union destroys it.

>hahaha i was only pretending to be retarded

Fuck off, dirty nigger. Go clean a toilet and have your prostitute sister suck my cock for 5 euros.

Poland is great, too bad their neighbors will drag them down. Crabs in a bucket.

>I am European
kek

>Crabs in a bucket
hol up, crabs in a bucket is reserved for describing Polish mentality

Nope. Not really.

Just think of all the wonderful Islamic terror attacks they're missing out on

Didnt the chinese make the first firearm?

>That's the point, dirty traitor. Instead of serving Europe by building a great Federal union, you tried to cripple us. Federal Europe is the only path to European power and strength. But you are selfish niggers who won't sacrifice for the greater good of the EU.

If you are deluded enough to think that beyond having a LARP on Sup Forums then you deserve the European civil war that will be the inevitable consequence of a Federal EU.

Fortunately, enough countries will abandon the EU and let it collapse rather than let that happen.

Kind of hard to not want to leave an international organization that forces your own hand to either destroy your country via shit-tier immigrants who only drive up crime statistics and give little to nothing back to the greater good of the public. Look at Sweden - the are the most cucked.
Also Poland is based for that cash grab, they have their sheckle counters working overtime.
Pic related

>Didnt the chinese make the first firearm?

The Chinese manufactured hand-canons, but as the name suggests, they were exactly that.

The first invention that we might call a gun was the Spanish arquebusier

BASED AF

What a cutie.
Would make love too

Caring about your own people == racist, fuck you lefties are lost

>take in women and children fleeing a war zone?

Bait detected.

I think Polish brains have some part that's xenophobic, perhaps a more attuned amygdala (fear alarm) to existential threats

Here's an example
>be me
>be in cuck hs
>friend is over (Egyptian) with gf (Chinese)
>inb4 cuck, I was brainwashed
>anyways
>lil 3 year old bro, cute and innocent as fuck looking starts coming down the stairs
>head bopping just over railing wall
>see his little face smiling each time as his head bops over railing
>finally comes down the stairs
>turns towards us
>smiles
>(we're polish)
>Chinese gf: "aw your brother is sooooo cute!"
>Egyptian friend: "hey max! what's up buddy!"
>3 year old bro: "Hey Sandman and Small Eyes! what's up guys"
>Smiling
>didn't realize that he shitposted them irl

I never taught him that and had to think for a few seconds to realize they're racist insults

Made him apologize and apologized myself, etc
Later when we're alone "Listen you little shit where did you learn those words?"
>"What words?"
>"Sandman and small eyes"
>"He is a sandman and she has small eyes, fucker"

>mfw he only played with young Polish kids outside and Polish kids are racist shitposters by age 3

Poles don't attack people with knives, you are thinking about Brits.

If Pole is mad at you he will punch the shit out of you, but stabbing? What for?

The European people's better take a hint from Poland and become more racist. It's really the only way anything will remain good in their homelands

It's not polish mentality it is commie mentality. Most of Polish ppl were rised in communism so most of them have a commie mentality...

MEANWHILE IN GERMANY:

>Latest poll results published by EMNID yesterday 2 July

• CDU/CSU 39%

• SPD 24%

• Greens 8%

• FDP 8%

• Linke 9%

• AfD 7%

• Others 5%

AHAHAHAHHHAAHHAAHAHAH

>BERLIN — Social media companies operating in Germany face fines of as much as $57 million if they do not delete illegal, racist or slanderous comments and posts within 24 hours under a law passed on Friday.

>The law reinforces Germany’s position as one of the most aggressive countries in the Western world at forcing companies like Facebook, Google and Twitter to crack down on hate speech and other extremist messaging on their digital platforms….

===========
V4 MUST STOP BEING BEGGARS TO EU MONEY, MUST LEAVE EU AND FORM MARKET WITH UK AND EFTA. AND UK MUST STOP BEING KEKED AND APPLY BORDERS

>Poles don't attack people with knives, you are thinking about Sand Niggers.

FTFY.