/Depressed/ pol

Post ITT if you are /depressed/ and why

>be me 25 years old
>worked my ass off in highschool and college for a civil engineering degree
>filed dozens of applications and been to 3 interviews
>didn't give the job to me, but instead (((they))) gave them to niggers and designated street shitters instead
>work two shitty part time jobs
>my brains been damaged thanks to (((ADHD))) medication that my parents drugged the hell out of me with after failing some stupid final exams which only contained 10% of what we learned the entire school year
>nearly everyone that knows be thinks i'm an evil racist nazi for trying to redpill them on the jews
>only have a few friends but I barely get the chance to contact them
>girlfriend left me to date a nigger
>surrounded by retards
>live in an apartment with designated street shitters and spic as neighbors
>parents don't love me, they only care about me having a job
>they constantly give me shit about my situation, I explain it to them honestly and they call me a racist
>been driving the same car since highschool
I think I said enough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTZbNwgO5ebo64D1k0DJQGX30X6iSTmRr
youtube.com/watch?v=mqKoYWEYZ3A
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93364&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when i'm sad i go to the grocery store and crop dust people.

>blaming ((them)) for everything that sucks in YOUR life.

Buy a gram of fentanyl from the darkweb and place it under your tongue if you really want to escape for good.

Fuck off leaf

>>my brains been damaged thanks to (((ADHD))) medication that my parents drugged the hell out of me with after failing some stupid final exams which only contained 10% of what we learned the entire school year
wow man
just wow

gg parents just saying

feels bad man judging by what you're writing. Hope you will be ok. Not sure what you can do imo you live in a bad place full of bad influences and should get out of there

It's not hard being racist and having a social life at the same time. I have plenty of friends, decently popular and i have a big, comfy family.

>has a car

Shut the fuck up and drive yourself off a cliff

Join the military. You might gain the skills that will help you kill commies...

>serving (((them)))
Yeah no

>work two shitty part time jobs
Become successful and youll feel better
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTZbNwgO5ebo64D1k0DJQGX30X6iSTmRr

Jesus is the way, anons.

face it, you're garbage

this entire post just blames
>parents
>niggers
>employers you applied to
>girlfriend
>neighbors
>poo's

How about you blame yourself for being a complete and total failure?

This post is so shit I thought it would be an aussie

You could start by acting like a man!

>early 30's
>dealt with severe chronic pain most of my life
>spent thousands of dollars on an experimental treatment that doesn't really work
>working a shitty dead-end job cuz I got a meme bachelor's degree

Sup Forums is really my only escape. I live for happening threads and Trump tweets. I guess that sounds really pathetic when I say it out loud like that...

I haven't heard a single good thing about nothing since 2010.

t. Shlomo Shekelberg

That's right, blame the jews like you always do.

Well he has a point, if anyone needs to be blamed the most however it's your parents. Bad parents are the ones who take no responsibility for your upbringing, and think that fault solely rests on you.

Mostly the kikes. (((they))) created this Jewish shaped world in the first place.

This is literally the white equivalent of blacks blaming the white man for being poor and stupid. At least they really were enslaved, whats your excuse?

But they didn't physically force your parents to be shitty. They took the poison and went along with it.

>be 27
>go to school, graduate with honors and think the world is your oyster
>graduate college with a BS in a total meme engineering major
>work odd jobs while looking for a white collar, professional job
>for 2 years
>settle working nights for 24/hr as a technician
>20k in student debt
>black/red pilled on jews
>know that the USA in a death spiral
>know that I will never get a better job as the economy crumbles
>have an ar 15, 1k of silver in savings, and a 20 year old car to my name
>live with roommates
>no gf nor do i want a shit tier woman who would marry some thinking about ending life every
>can't because christian

so civil is a meme too?

Go to church. Depresion is not a real illnes, it's satan whispering lies into your ear.

>24
>virgin
>schizophrenic
>never had a job
>dropped out of uni
>barely get enough money to pay my parents rent and buy food
>seemingly no future

>be 13
>live with mom
>go visit dad every 2nd weekend
>listen to evil nazi rock
>teacher who has a black wife does not like it
>gets police to search both my homes because of "volksverhetzung"
>get expelled, lose all my friends
>get told its my fault for having the wrong opinion
>have to move to another town because landlord kicks us out
>new town, new school
>2 years in, stop going to school because fuck those people
>19 now
>have to go to jail soon because i didnt pay fines for not going to school
leader of the free world everybody

I have been depressed for many years now, and was considering suicide. So I made myself a list of rules,
one of those being that I cannot kill myself. So far I have broken only 2 of those rules, and for good reasons.
If you think that you are strong enough, you should follow suit. Think of it like a personal religion or something, It helps.

And your story in not unique, I bet more than a half of non-summerfag Sup Forumsacks are or have gone though the same thing.

fug is this for real?

when you have nothing do live for, find something to die for

but how do you store up enough dust?

>search both my homes because of "volksverhetzung"
>pay fines for not going to school
WTF Germany?

its up to you if you want to believe some random german on the internet

Exactly. It is the best motivation to get fit, and it helps with the depression too (only momentarily though)
It's kinda shitty for those who will not experience war anytime soon, like America for example.

Wish you could immigrate to Texas, Hans.

shouldnt have gone to college buddy
this day annd age unless your dad is ultra rich or you are getting the top 0.001% education its just pointless debt farming
you should make college free, do so and the amouunt of people going there will drop 50% at the very least

>28
>never finished college because it was too expensive
>art is the only thing keeping me from committing seppuku
>have made a few bucks creating art but not enough to survive fully on it
>former best friend is 28
>parents paid for his English degree and Creative Writing masters program which he flunked
>lived the NEET life like me for years
>now he's getting a job editing movie scripts and will get financial backing in the future to write his own script because his is a very well known Hollywood film director
>frequently tells me that maybe someday I'll get a great job following my passions of making art and that anything is possible, basically jargon that people who luck into success spout

Life is suffering

Gov. job, goes good, no problems.
"Oh hey you guys answer tech support calls for off hour now now"
Well I'm not a call center person and this shit gives me anxiety attac-
"OK now get rid of your other off hours stuff and just answer calls"
"Next we take out everything else from all shifts and be-"
"WELL IF YOU DON'T LIKE WORKING IN A CALL CENTER WHY DID YOU APPLY TO JOIN A CALL CENTER"

North Korea better start this war or I'm gonna start it myself.

Making college "free" would increase the amount of people going to college. Learn some economics

The military won't take you if you have been prescribed ADHD medication.

i'm sorry to stay, but that guy is an asshole. he should help you get a job instead of saying "itll get better man. look at me, my kike uncle got me a job in (((hollywood)))"

me too

>25
>Have a degree, trying to study more @ uni, but failing because procrastination
>Own 52m2 apartment
>Good friends
>Lovely, helping family
>Depression, anxiety
I'm just a sack of shit, because pretty much everything is going good for me and I'm still exhausted to live.
/Blog

Fuck you.

go away

>You have a degree
>You have a car
>Move somewhere else

stop being a degenerate and join the marines.

>be 30 -- yeah, I'm old
>feeling down about future prospects
>going back to school for accounting
>don't have much money

Things usually work out, but it just feels so tiresome right now.

We've drifted apart over it basically. There was a time when his folks pretty much kicked him out and my family took him in until he got back on his feet. He got free food, I shared what clothes I could, helped him look for jobs, etc. Had a huge fight, he was asked to leave and he moved back in with his folks. I did float the idea of him asking to put in a word for me - like even to do some bitch work like getting coffee or faxing people or whatever - but he just gave a string of excuses while also saying things like 'don't worry you'll get your break someday'. I just feel shitty because I broke my neck many times helping him out of a lot of situations and now that he's back in good graces with his family and getting work with the relaive it's like I'm not worth him time or energy. My fault for being a massive faggot tool though.

The only bit that's bad about your situation is the roommate thing. Apart from that your life is fine

Yeah you should an hero, sorry man

Krautbro your solution is to come here and take one of the many jobs that require German. You're welcome

He is enslaved

>blaming everyone but yourself
>not pulling yourself up by the boot straps and just being successful

>make college free
>inmediate boost of college students
>4 years later college students start graduating
>twice as many graduates
>half as many jobs
>competition becomes fierce
>5 years after free college even more graduates
>even less jobs
>people sell their newborns to amazon just so thry know he can have a job in the future
>ten years after free college th education system collapses because nobody goes there anymore`
learn some economics buddy, flood the job market and people with lose all incentives to go to college
hell, make tests piss easy, let women and blacks pass without doing any work

Cut him out of your life and self-improve. Forget art for a while. Move if you have to. You don't have any focus

Stop the studying or put if off for a while and work.

Im depressed for my virtual schizo chocolate gf:

youtube.com/watch?v=mqKoYWEYZ3A

>nearly everyone that knows be thinks i'm an evil racist nazi for trying to redpill them on the jews

>surrounded by retards

Nah, you were a good guy to him but his inner kike is strong. Don't regret what you did, just cut him off

>was 17
>lost 120lbs
>finally getting my school work done
>making friends
>go to movie theater with my first date ever
>watching movie
>darkness
>darkness
>wake up in hospital
>I had a seizure
>pissed myself in front of the girl
>had to drop out of highschool because I would have them in class

I've had times in between now and then where I actually had them under control, but every fucking time I actually start doing well in life they come back so that in itself is depressing.

>now 22
>still with parents
>still having seizures
>on 2600mg of pills so I have to get my liver checked often
>just had an MRI
>my left hippocampus is half the size of my right one
>it controls balance, and emotion
So now I can barely walk straight. On top of all that I cant watch tv for more than an hour, cant play vidya, can't drink, can't smoke tobacco, can't go to movies, can't even drink fucking coffee. Also I've gained 60lbs back because I can't even work out without getting an aura.

Only reason I haven't blown my brains out is I can't do that to my parents.

She is not bad looking for an ape.

Naive, but somewhat correct advise.

This. user surely you can't blame the fact that poos, and nigs, took your job simply because they are willing to work hard enough.

Work harder user.

its shit mate.

I do nothing except eat work and shit. I hate every breath i breath.

Shit. Sorry man

S-stay away from her!

u wot, m8?

Yeah but plenty of people live like that. Do you enjoy your job? A man should enjoy his work but it's hard to do with the amount or HR bitches about.

don't worry, in the morning i'm making waffles!

Shut the fuck up, this guy worked his ass off, did everything society tells us to do in order to find success and still can't fucking find it. It isn't his fault, he conquered his surroundings despite everything holding him back but gets replaced by some fucking pajeet.

>look em right in the eye
>and give em a firm handshake

Stop being such a bitch. Who gives a fuck if your parents don't love you. Some people don't even have parents you pussy.

Sort yourself out.

Today I turned 27 so I spent most of my morning driving to gas stations all over town buying beer hoping to get carded so that someone would see the date on my ID. I now have seven six packs of Budweiser, no money and I never did get carded most likely due to the premature wrinkles Im getting on my forehead. Also I have a small penis.

kek

I'm working on the self improvement thing now. Lost weight, sleeping at a normal schedule, applying to a billion shit jobs. I'm considering going back to school for a trade. I recently got a somewhat reliable gig making tshirts for an indie company so I have managed to translate my art into a process with tangible results and I'm no longer a total drain on society. It's just a long road to getting where I'd like to be in life since I checked out in my early 20s.Thank you for the advice though man, I appreciate it.

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=93364&page=1
Oil crisis and dropping the gold standard was the beginning of the end

>didn't give the job to me
That's because you are not skilled. Let me guess, bottom of the class? Why the fuck do you feel entitled to anything. The jobs are supposed to come to YOU, if YOU mean something. You clearly do not.

>my brains been damaged thanks to (((ADHD)))
Who held the gun up to your head forcing you to take cool looking pills? Nobody, that's who. You fucking baby.

its nothing special
I could have done it when i was 16. I am vastly underemployed. Some people work to live. Some live to work.

I work to pay off student debt.

Your failures are your own cuck. If you were a decent human being maybe people would like you

Don't focus on your age vs where you need to be. There's nothing you can do about it anyway, and it's not like you're a roastie. Good luck man

>enjoy your job

This must be the biggest meme in existence. The only winners are those who don't have to work at all.

Wrinkles are never premature. They arrive precisely on time.

There is no society or any other entity determining what is success. You're waging a war against shadows on the wall. Failing to define subjective success for yourself is retarded. Going by external standards fucks you up in the long term.

I'm successful because I'm on my way to grave. Can you say the same?

An hero

And another thing: Kill yourself before it's too late. Clear to me that you two poor, poor little VICTIMS are some of the weakest humans to have ever walked this planet. Seriously die.

When an activity becomes a job it doesn't suddenly become unenjoyable. The winners are those who enjoy whatever existence they have built for themselves. Some of them are employed, others unemployed. Losers can be found in both groups.

Nah. There are waivers, as with a lot of conditions. May be a bitch to get, but there are waivers.

>revealing your power level in public

>27
>tall
>working out getting /fit/ (im not even fat or anything)
>got a job good job
>still gf'less virgin

it never ends

do a masters degree

When will it be too late?

Yeah but do you take pride in it? Forget keeping up with others, or where you think you should be. You've got a job, your problem is your perception of your circumstances. I've been in your shoes and decided to just go with it, to continue working hard and getting by and trying to be cheerful about it. Then when an opportunity came up I was successful because I wasn't negative and I wasn't scared of staying in my previous job. There was no desperation in me. May be different for you, but that's what I did.

You are a machine, not a magnet. You don't attract anything. You only produce what you put in.

>27
>never had a gf, permavirgin incel
>haven't had anything resembling a friend since I was 18
>jobless but looking, can only get shitty factory jobs for slave pay anyway
>live with grandmother

Not a lot to live for honestly

I hear your sir. DESU, the only time I am happy is when I am at work because that's really the only thing that matters for me. I hate being home because I have time to think about how my extended family is falling apart, debt, jews, etc. It's the only thing I really care about.

Thanks for the advice user and I agree.

You'll wake up one day soon and know the answer to this question you weak swine.

You can be my friend.

>25 years old
>had suicidal ideation since I was like 10
>probably have a chemical imbalance in my head
>family is a bit crazy so probably genetic
>take effexor
>now my brain feels semi-normal

Are you unemployed? I enjoyed most of the shit jobs I have had, I've liked the people too. I couldn't stand call centres or offices but shops and kitchens were fine.
It's a treading water job, it keeps you afloat until something else comes along. If you sit in your room all bitter and angry and don't talk to other working men no opportunities will ever present themselves to you. Plus you'll be an annoying dick.
I'm sick of spergs. I try to unsperg every spergy guy I work with and it generally works.