Albania and Islam

Redpill me on Albania.

If Islam is supposed to be a particularly dangerous religion (more than others), how can it be explained that Albania is pretty much in peace or has domestic problems not related to Islam?

Or do they? If so, please link me to the events and facts

My personal theory is that the secular marxist-leninist thought is, maybe, still strong but I don't have any idea.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumanovo_clashes
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrn8jP_Cst0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_mafia
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/06/exclusive-draw-muhammad-winner-on-growing-up-in-islam-and-defeating-the-jihad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They cause plenty of trouble in Kosovo and Macedonia
In 2015 there was a big firefight between Albanian terrorists and police in Kumanovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kumanovo_clashes

Living proof of what communism does to a country. They are still recovering and have a long way to go. Good people -at heart-. They need to find their identity again and stop pretending to be Greeks or Italians.

During Hoxha times it was forbidden to wear a beard, because it was too Islamic. You get jail time in some shitty TB-ridden prison just because you had a long beard. All the churches, mosques, Buddhist temples whatever were closed down for some 40-50 years. That's two or three generations of people that never grew up with religion. Their offspring of course were atheists too, or "Muslims" / "Christians" who broke all the rules of their religion but still liked to be part of something so they wore cross necklaces or said in surveys they are "Muslim" because their grandfathers were, once upon a time. Almost the same thing as heritagefags here in the US, except instead of larping as Italian-Americans, Albanians larp as "Muslims."

Because of this, Albania has no interreligious warfare, no violence between "Christians" and "Muslims." I laugh every time some Sup Forumstard thinks Albanians are the same as sandniggers who practice Sharia law, because they are completely wrong and have never bothered to research the area and the people. There are more churches than mosques in Albania; but that doesn't even matter, because Albanians just do not take religion seriously, they never have.

Albania's main problems are drug trafficking and corruption, not sharia law and Islamism. Still pretty serious things to worry about, but the typical Albanian will likely sell you weed or coke instead of trying to convert you to Islam through the truck of peace.

Now, get prepared to receive Serb and Greek flags telling you how I'm completely wrong and that Albanians are lower than Arabs because they harvest organs and how Kosovo has most ISIS fighters per capita etc.

>They are still recovering and have a long way to go

this coming from a greek

We are not recovering. We are still suffering the cancer of EU. But your comment just shows you have no idea how life under Hoxha was. Communism so hardcore China severed all diplomatic ties. You cannot compare that with anything.

t. Agim Karilopolous

this is insulting, at least ATTEMPT to google a real sounding name. Australia used to stand for something

I figured you'd know a lot about albanians

They were forced to accept islam by Ottomans. But still there are plenty of christians and muslims are converting in christianity lately.

>Redpill me on Albania.
the true successors of Illyria and the white people of the balkans.

everyone on greece knows a lot about albanians. they literally fled on foot to come here and escape their orwellian shithole.

That surely isn't true. Recent researches deny the Albanian continuity with Iliryans.

>they

I know you think you're ''trolling'' me by calling me an albanian. But at least at the end of the day you will leave this thread better informed. Hopefully.

I've visited Albania,although mostly been in Tirana and I can attest to the truth of what burgerbro is claiming.
For a majority Muslim according to an Albanian that showed me around--he claimed that 70% of Albanians were Muslim-- they sure seem unreasonably tolerant and dispassionate about it.He never mentioned any hatred or constant attacks between religious groups or rise in fundamentalism and the capital itself looked westernized and as lax to freedom of belief as you would expect from most western countries.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hrn8jP_Cst0

It's also worth mentioning that Albanian mudslimes behave very badly even here in the US, like beating their children if they bring non-"halal" meat home.

It's because shqiperia is their true religion.
Browse through history of Skënderbeu and their kampf against ottoman conquest - religion was only a tool to forge alliances and maintaining the game, until they eventually got conquered.
Never thought why in country with islam majority a sole national hero, father of a nation is one of only 3 man who ever beared the title Athleta Christi winch is only given by Pope himself?
Plus, shqip as a language is probably giving them a strong feeling of alienation in region as its only one of its kind - a kind of strong bond winch put aside religious matters, I guess.

> But at least at the end of the day you will leave this thread better informed.
Mate you live in fucking Greece, your economy is unmatched in terms of how shit it is. Fucking kike.

>kike
make up your mind, what am I already? you're gonna call me a gook next?

>beating their children if they bring non-"halal" meat home

Wat

>how can it be explained that Albania is pretty much in peace or has domestic problems not related to Islam

Kek, they're by far the most criminal country in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_mafia

This is the power of muslim genetics.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_mafia

It's headquarters are in Switzerland, don't tell them where you learned it.

Albos are like poor Jews, parasites in host country. Oh, and regarding Islam, they are sneaky bastards, acting nice, selling loafs of bread, but if there is a chance - they would slit your throat and kill you like a pig.

There was a "draw mu-ham-mad" competition in Texas, some mudslimes tried killing the cartoonists as they had killed the Charlie Hebdo employees, but in Texas people have guns (unlike in France) so the mudslimes died instead.

The guy who won the competition drew this, his parents had immigrated from Albania, in an interview he talked about parents beating their kids for bringing home the wrong type of meat from the store. I can't find it because it's in a long video, but here's something else:
>Almost all of the women in my generation were beaten by their husbands. There was strong admiration for Hitler in the household, because he killed more Jews than anyone. That’s why I refer to Hitler as Islam’s favorite infidel. They forgive him because he killed more Jews than anyone. we were “Moderate Muslims,” but there was still hardcore misogyny and Jew-hatred in my community.
breitbart.com/national-security/2015/05/06/exclusive-draw-muhammad-winner-on-growing-up-in-islam-and-defeating-the-jihad/

they were christians who converted because fear.
they dont respet it however. alkool and pork everywhere.
also reminder Albania is othodox, catholic and muslim

>>There was strong admiration for Hitler in the household, because he killed more Jews than anyone. That’s why I refer to Hitler as Islam’s favorite infidel. They forgive him because he killed more Jews than anyone. we were “Moderate Muslims,” but there was still hardcore misogyny and Jew-hatred in my community.

Not only is he based and anti-islamic, but even his parents were redpilled on the JQ

>and stop pretending to be Greeks or Italians.
nice one m8

Most of them were kicked out after WW2 though :/

Poo-flingers.

>his parents were redpilled on the JQ
He probably keeps that at arm's reach because he's a follower of Ayn Rand who had a Jewish background, and his career as an anti-pisslamic cartoonist is involved with various ((())) organizations, including the one by Pamela Geller that sponsored the cartoon competition in the first place. In the US, the most vocal anti-pisslam organizations are ((())).

keet telling it to yourself.
they assimilated and got assimilated

>sharter calling others poo-flingers

>t. pic related