Poland will be ours

It's just a matter of time. You think the migrant crisis we had these years was a huge problem?
Lol.
What's coming is even bigger and even more chaotic. Because of the global warming there will be HUGE population movements, especially from Central Africa.
Central Africa is shared by Islam and Christianity but see, we have already huge "Islamic migrants" movements. Just add a few niggers more and it'll be good.
Actually it will be perfect because you will not be able to qualify this immigration as "Islamic" anymore since Central Africa is also Christian.
And eventually, the more Europe will be overwhelmed, the more it will punish Poland and Visegrad in general who will not want to take them in.
But see, Poland isn't an economic force, Turkey is even less poor than Poland so it's just a matter of time.
Don't worry you slavs, soon we will enter your soil and soon you'll be ours too.

>invading because much climate change
Neck yourself

Same shit you faggots thought in AD 911.

in AD 911 we weren't welcomed by boats who took us in.
Now we do :)

Nice larping btw.

sorry, we don't have enough goats for you

>implying we need your sympathy to invade you

You forgot that here in Poland we can use 2 millions of you yearly to keep whole country warm
If more of you come then we will improve our ovens

>implying that a bunch of illiterate niggers can invade anything

it will take 100 Poles to defend the entire country from 100M niggers

>If more of you come then we will improve our ovens
And we'll improve our trucks

remember al andalus? all ours retard. 5 fallen muslim kings on my flag

>HUGE population movements
>Because of global warming
I love these troll accounts. Underappreciated imo.

Would volunteer to defend Poland Hungary or Czechia.

I want to thank every pit of effort done to kick out muslims from the andalus,at least now not all world fucked like the ME

don't forget that boats sink fast when quickly filled with lead and that regular human can swim up to 27h

>tfw The Relief of Vienna scenario is more and more possible each year
WHAT A TIMES TO BE ALIVE!

Fuck off Coptic filth. Hope ISIS erases your kind soon.
Spain didn't have science before Muslim invasion

Nah more liek Crusade of Varna is more possible
we won't let an inbred balkanrapebaby to command our army again. this time we will let a turk to command our army, and behead your people and king.

ISIS is already getting erased, u humans trash and all of u will got killed and dumped in the desert

Are you a copt?

>me waiting for sand people to deliver

yes

Then kys
You're just a loud minority. ISIS are pussies, they see they are loosing so they'll target weak preys such as you
I hope you get blown the fuck out

The bait is strong in this one

dont worry human filth, here we arent europe and our military and our police doesnt give a fuck about 'terrorists' rights laws, unfortunately we will have to lose some bullets in humans trash u dont worth its cost

you just mad all your generations are filled with inbreeding, but theres still a chance for you. dont fuck your cousin

>implying you need to be islamic for us to close the border

Top kek.

>getting a truck in concentration camp

HAHAHAHAHA