Happening

>it's over
Sup Forums is getting shutdown.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CdOS_rjjUvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is what m00t didn't want.
Board activism that might get the site shut down.

Don't you fucks know this site is a CIA project?

>It is our mission. No. Our duty...
this bitch sound like she writing shonen anime

I'm not reall scared of some fat kikes.

>susan boyle is gunna shut us down

how will we ever recover?

Kek

>Looking for tech experts who could
>Cloudflare accounts
>IP addresses
What the fuck am I reading? And what's with all that buzzing ("Reputable journalists (...) vile, racist and juvenile islamophobes")? Who is this bitch and why should we take this seriously?

Pretty sure Sup Forums has more money than Buzzfeed at this point. We are immortal

some dude here got arrested for saying he was going to kill macaroni on a post ionic videogames message board, I'm fully expecting the knock on my door if my posts can be tied to my identity

>buzzfeed
>respected journalists

>hiro moves servers to nipland
check mate atheists

Sup Forums has no money.
It's been operating at a loss for most of its existence, newfag

Oh no please shut down my Sup Forums account.

>"stop saying things I don't like whHAHAHASDSUAFSHBHSHFOSDFG y didn't dad love me"
Said it before I'll say it again:
ERIN BRUNETT COME GET THIS DICK

it made enough money for moot to cross the border from Mexico and settle legally, even to pretend he died and build a new life as a Sigourney Weaver impersonator.
He even said when he left for google that Sup Forums is financially healthy.

When I was on probation I once got forced to stay in a mental hospital over night for making a troll thread about suicide on 420chan because some degenerate stoner piece of shit called the cops
That's why I'm careful about what I say on the internet

but aren't we the hackers known as Sup Forums? wouldn't we be able to hack their mainframe before they hack ours?

Go down fighting when they do come by. Do not eat cheese and do not surrender. That mindset's gonna take the edge off.

CHECKED

I hope that don't find my Sup Forums account and look at all of my nazi stuff

If you said anything illegal it would take like two seconds for the police to figure out who you are

yeah thats not gonna happen unless you like kill someone and they look through your history after

You're not an ip address you're good Pierre

I said a lot of illegal things, but in France someone needs to sue me for those things.

*checks yours*

hello pierre,GIGN is coming for you! escape!

Oh no, did they backtrace Sup Forums?

Looks like you got another sacrifice Sup Forums!

MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN!

I'm behind 7 layers of irony

Why the fuck are there four threads about this?

They're larping as revolutionaries so it's totally expected

Fuck me oldfag, get out
Lest consequences never be the same

That's a pretty cool merchant, haven't seen that one yet.

They really jewed you good

This

We have never promoted violence, the left however, absolutely has. Huffington post wrote articles specifically saying that it's time to get violent, and Antifa, La Raza, and BLM have all taken blatant violent stances against whites or republicans. It's gone to the point where Huffington post authors were defending the liberal scum that shot a republican senator. They will be rounding us into white detainment camps all the while posting how we're the ones doing it. You have to have no interest in reality to be a leftist today, they just circle jerk as hard as they can and plug their ears.

FORTUNATELY THERE'S ONLY ONE CHAN

FORTUNATELY THE ONLY ONE CHAN IS LOCATED IN THE USA WHERE ANYONE WILL GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR VIRTUE SIGNALLING

Is it another episode of "some fag is trying to take down Sup Forums"? Every fucking month...

That was my first thought as well. But it's Buzzfeed. They somehow get paid to write trite bullshit all day.

Please God make it happen and free me from this shitty website

I believe it's time to begin a conversation about where we can go in the event Sup Forums or Sup Forums is shut down. It wouldn't hurt to all be on the same page as a protective measure for the community

#CNNKILLSTREAM they own forgottenlanguages video as a weapon that induces physical harm

LET THE WORLD KNOW THEY ARE SHUTTING ALL LEAKS DOWN.

pretty sure that place is called reddit

>She's going to take down Sup Forums.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

H-have we done goffed?

>reputable journalists
>buzzfeed

You know what I don't even give a shit because I'm a pissed off mother fucker. I say all kinds of things because they are true. I don't care if it hurts commies and their kikes masters feelings. My life has been fucked by these assholes already! Anything more and I will kill these mother fuckers and I will not bat an EYELASH arrest me for some BS and provoke my rights.

They better be ready for Jesus/Hitler 2.0
I'll get them all fucking killed or ousted till they are gone forever back to their shit land. Which was supposedly made just for those fucks to live in. Doesn't work when your race is a parasite race. They cannot live with out other races and culture to exploit. Further note the way the kikes run the USA would be considered genocide by the UN.

I'm seriously not fucking lying. I'm fucking serious. They would be mostly genocide the Palestinians by taking their land. The way they talk shit about white people in movies, news, school book the Gov lets them write for our children and all other forms of power and media they control. They genocide everyone. I think its time to give them a taste of their own medicine.

P.S. Kikes were the ones who boated most the blacks across the Atlantic but KIKES aren't white people. So why do kikes and I'll be nice here black people blame whites for something the KIKES did?

Only Satan would fuck a whale like that.

>yfw your memes get doxxed and forever tied to your PERMANENT RECORD!!

This.

If they try and attack us for our free speech then take the fight to the streets. If they get you fired for speaking your mind then take their life in revenge.

Fuck them, they are not people.

Remember: With kikes you must kill the women first. If possible, burn or behead the bodies.

Yeah same here. I'm ready to take the blue pill. Sup Forums has brought me nothing but misery and depression. Now I know what powers really control the world and I'm a non-functional alcoholic on the fast track to a painful death. Free me from this site please.

your racism can't be exposed by beyata leftists if everyone you know already knows you are a racist

It's always greener on the other side of the fence.

#CNNKILLSTREAM they own forgottenlanguages video as a weapon that induces physical harm

LET THE WORLD KNOW THEY ARE SHUTTING ALL LEAKS DOWN.

ON GLP/Sup Forums/ATS/CNN/ALEX JONES ANNOUNCEMENT FROM ASSANGE SOON

APPLICATIONS FOR PRIMATE TESTING LEAKED #BUZZFEEDPSYOP

Porra Caralho Bro!
>meme theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CdOS_rjjUvQ

>awaiting for
This is a journalist?

>bitchfeed
stopped there

God has already told me to ease my conscious. If I ever have to kill kikes or their libshit pets. They like weighing and measuring people. They like righteous Ire? Not after I'm done with them!

Genocide is defined in Article 2 of the Convention
on the Prevention and Punishmentofthe Crime of Genocide(1948)
as "any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a

national = they put melting pot bullshit in text books that our gov lets them write and LB Johnson lets them make a anti white immigration laws. The flood EU with shit skins. Weakening the people of those nations!
ethnical = wow no point in even saying anything in this category.
racial = Trayboon, Obongo, Mexishits in the land white people built forced on us and breaking borders. How so? White nation kikes forced blacks into your communities. They LITERALLY HAVE TO FORCE THEM ON YOU AND YOUR business. ALL THE WHILE IT LOOKS LIKE CNN IS ALL KIKE RAN! I WONDER WHY? Kikes I don't know if you people noticed but you're not the only ones in this land.
religious = They hate Jesus plenty of anti christian kike quotes for years. They preach Atheism but keep a God for themselves

group, as such: killing members of the group; (Palestinians) causing serious bodily or mental harm (Here is my favorite one why so many people are sick in the head in the USA) Got another slave movie coming out KIKE? How about another WW2 movie? Am I a little cry baby nazi? Awe got I'm sorry KIKE BOY. Why don't you go to your wall and cry about some kike that never were. Lying fucking KIKES! If you are non white and still can't see what we are talking about then you're happy Goyim and GOOD 4 YOU!

to members of the group; deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of l
ife calculated to bring about its
physical destruction in whole or in part
; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and]
forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

If Sup Forums was actually running at a loss it would shutdown in a fucking heartbeat.

Stop listening to larpers and janitors.

Don't forget to buy your Sup Forums pass, faggot.

whats this?

another kike lying out of its ass to desperately get their political agenda achieved?

Thats a new one!!!

>all these newfags thinking a fbi honeypot will get shutdown
dont let me laugh

They just don't get it 777.

There's bunches of options.

Eightchan should be your first thought, followed by the other, lesser sites.

We have heard this hundreds of times, calm down Muhammed.

Kek. That ignorence is ridiculous. What do they think they are, the GNAA?

The POTUS is on our side. See if I give a shit what some fat kike thinks.

thats the ignorance and hypocracy of a pure bred kike my friend

no other in the world compares to it.

but if you analyze it closely; it's just psychological terrorism the international rat fuck kikes like to use on none jews.

social marxists always have to larp that they are defenders against tyranny, while being the actual tyrants

>as respected journalists

buzzfeed writers unironically think that's how the internet works

I'm triggered. I genuinely feel like punching her in the face. I hope you'll get raped and murdered by a pack of wild niggers you stupid hypocritical bitch.

>mfw The Yakuza would literally be running 4chinz

She didn't make this Facebook post, this is a PA request by someone who has alternative motives (Possible to frame us)

Do not pursue it.

These pathetic excuses of "journalists" really don't know who exactly they are messing with.

Literally the laws and policies they force on white people in our own nations. WHICH WE BUILT THE MOST OF AND BUILT ALL OF IF YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT EUROPE!

Anything kikes have done and continue to do are stains upon Western Civilization and the Rh Negative Caucasian Male.

We made a land just 4 YOU! How about you go to it and never come back!

UNDERSTAND KIKES?

>This will be the end of Sup Forums for sure, says increasingly nervous buzzfeed editor for the 11th time this week.

>as respected journalists who have the ears of millions
This is why we need helicopter rides

it's fake someone is looking to use us. They are trying to start a war "reddit and /NuPol/ vs Buzzfeed and CNN"

"We sent an email to cloudflare about Sup Forums"

The rest is puff

Someone is saying this is fake to get people to attack her.

Regardless of where it came from it is still drivel from a cunt!

Link?

Omaiwa nou shinderu
*earpiercing screetch*

Fair enough, not sure i'd believe a Bernstein though.

>0 likes

>Assisting law enforcement in finding a violent criminal is the same as doxxing some redditor for shitposting.
WTF happened that Sup Forums of all places has a better adjusted moral compass than the mainstream?

>French
>don't worry they will surrender

We'll know we've succeeded when everything the Americans think is a lie.

It also kikes duty to force shit skins on white people world wide!

Why would they want to force boat loads of shit skins upon white people and with in white peoples nations?

>calls us islamophobes
>never calls us anti Semites
Hmmmmmmmm
I smell a rat

As probable as Poland getting sanctioned for refugees
We have skewed morality, they have none

US IRISH LOVE CAPS