Proud Boys are white supremacists CBC says

archive.is/kzHqk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They represent white superiority and beauty

They sure do look like douchebags judging by their choice of haircut.

>Cuck boys are now considered "white supremacists"

I love watching the media destroy it's credibility and dilute the insults they use.

P-please don't c-call us r-racists!!

They look like models compared to that negro.

They are trying to uncuck canada, wtf are you fags doing?

Fuck sake Canada, what is this 'debate' BS.
Be like your big brother and just throw down

They're douchebags, buddy. Read the article.

"Being proud now simbolithes white supremacy"
t. CNN

He's not your buddy, pal.

The "event" was itself a disruptive protest.

>indigenous event

congalese african big lipped rapist looking nigger. Quintessentially indigenous north american.

So tired of these larpers with those stupid haircuts

We wuz firewater n shiet

Theyre civic nationalists
Too extreme for the current western world
Not extreme enough for Sup Forums.

They serve a purpose.

PROUD OF YA BOYS

WE

Also I drove 6 hours to Montreal a month ago and listened to the CBC all the way.
Thats some top tier propaganda you guys got there

Disrupting an 'indigenous Event' THE HORROR!!

It's a public park. They have every right to go there.

Also, they have close cut hair because they are in the military - unlike Richy Spensor

Alt bLight
is more like it

More brainwashing then North Korea.

It honestly cant be any worse than the propaganda machine that is the australian broadcasting corporation

Proudboys are alcoholic bisexuals.

t. I hung out with them once.

Fucking predator heads.

yo can someone please give me a quick rundown thx

Funny thing, the one on the upper right looks like an ethopian
the left bottom like a mongolian or some south european/russia

wow

Proud cucks white supremacists.....;
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

where do i sign up lol

>leaf
>Proud Boys
Gavin pls

left bottom doesn't look like anything really

We don't have a "big brother". We are the big brother. Now get back to your wallaby stew.

If I turned on CBC radio right now I'd hear one of the following
>Indigenous women
>Lesbians
>hairy women (no I'm not making it up they did a half hour segment on women's body hair)
>refugee plight
>indigenous women artist and why she thinks Blumpf is Hitler
>women cheating on their husbands (and why it's a good thing)
>white privilege

That nigger looks like an ape

Will the CBC ever be defunded?

Because its not well made, it doesnt has the same proportions at above.
But it rather looks like a russian mongol than anything else, thats all im saying.

Anybody who dares defy them in the political arena gets the Literally Hitler treatment. You'll see a lot of shitposting about Canadians being brainwashed; it's all true. There is a large segment of the population that unironically loves CBC. Our last chance was with Bernier but we got a good goy nobody who has basically ensured another Trudeau administration.

He's not your pal, bro.

>who has basically ensured another Trudeau administration.
From an exterior point of view, I see white Canadians become some of the most radical people. The left are essentially creating their own boogeyman.

Maxime Bernier was going to if had won the conservative leadership but alas, we get cuckservative andrew scheer.

State funded to boot

Trust me it 100% is

I wish. Maybe you guys have a chance for that to happen but the mentality we're up against I'm Canada is "there is not even a core cultural or national identity lol anyone becomes a Canadian the second their dirty feet touch Canadian ground" and the vast majority of the white population believes this, meanwhile ethnic voting blocs are growing by 320k+ every year, making a "whitelash" more and more implausible and difficult

They're civnats created by Garvin "is it in yet?" McInnes but at the same time I'm glad they're at least a dissenting voice in Canada

And those guys in the pic are apparently in the navy

canada day sounds gay

"Down here in the U.S., they're very big into supporting sort of far-right people. They're very big fans of [U.S. President] Donald Trump, for example,"

>Donald Trump
>Far-right
enough

>If I turned on CBC radio right now I'd hear one of the following
>>Indigenous women
>>Lesbians
>>hairy women (no I'm not making it up they did a half hour segment on women's body hair)
>>refugee plight
>>indigenous women artist and why she thinks Blumpf is Hitler
>>women cheating on their husbands (and why it's a good thing)
>>white privilege

Nailed it!

Went to Fort Sas this summer and almost got cancer watching the news. They were spewing about white privilege nonsense and I had to switch back to hockey real quick.

Now this will probably give some problem-glasses government employee the power to start giving (((((diversity awareness courses))))) to members of our armed forces.

Only one thing in Canada worth paying attention to. Pic related.

Everyone Ive seen with that haircut has been a massive douche. Left and right included. Just terrible.

Weve got the same shit. Though i must admit country abc is better than the shit in the cities.

>nigger
>indigenous
>canada

wut?

d-diversity is our strength!

Everybody who willingly gets that haircut is fine with being a carbon copy of millions of others. They all act and look the same and you shouldn't waste your breath on faggots who look like that

>indigenous

>ooga booga

What is that?

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

nah thanks, i don't listen limp dick pseudo intellectual cucks, bet this piece of shit lives in an all white neighborhood while preaching not to be anti-semitic