Jews ARE white

I'm a white person, I'm not Jewish but whites of Sup Forums have to stop saying that Jews aren't white.
THEY ARE.
We share almost the same DNA, they may be semites but they are whites too! Hell! Even some mediterraneans are less white than Jews!

Plus I don't understand why you don't like Jews, they are based and religious.
Every Christian must respect Jews, they are our allies against Islam!

youtube.com/watch?v=bJFV7cx6zSA&spfreload=5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p26xGXbam_w
bible.com/bible/1/REV.2.kjv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam
blog.aliyahland.com/2014/05/things-that-are-weird-in-israel-8-plus.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Faggot

FUCK OFF SHITSKIN KIKE

When Sup Forums talks about whites they mean aryans, not white people.

I'm not a "shitskin kike" I'm a non-jew white.
Don't say "kike" --'

Fuck off reddit

Fuck off, expats!

>expats!
U wot m8
I'm not a frog and would never want to be one.

Shut up expat
How can you be antisemitic and living in Israel? Get out of this country

>expats
You wish, diaspora trash.
Religious Jews are garbage and no Christian should trust anyone who even wears a kippa. I know I don't.

You're not a Jew.
You're probably an angry arab living there

2/10 bait

Fucking 4chins keeps resetting my flag to meme

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Kys, France hates you and we hate you.

Saying jews are whit in Sup Forums

>France hates you and we hate you.
I'm French and I'm not a Jew.

Kikes aren't white
Kikes aren't human

>they are our allies against Islam!
Weak b8. The Jews are the ones pushing for mass immigration from Muslim countries.

So I guess you should shut the fuck up about Jews, huh? Ignorant fucking frog

If you have a problem with Jews, it's not my problem, I have the right to defend them

>The Jews are the ones pushing for mass immigration from Muslim countries.
Maybe show some proofs, burger?

I don't like misinformation mate, I have a right to fight it.

But you don't seem to be a Jew (at least not a religious one) so why are you even posting?

I have a problem with fucking retards like you, and have a right to to tell you to go back to

Lmaooo nice bait boiiiiii

youtube.com/watch?v=p26xGXbam_w

Because you told people here that religious Jews can be trusted and should be respected by Christians which is false. It is not only false, but a malicious lie, because in reality they hate even the image of Christ and the sight of a cross.
Additionally saying that "Jews are white" is false. Some Jews have a large portion of white blood, many others don't.

You Muslim, get out of there

You'd prefer that I say to Christians that they should trust Hamas terrorists?!!!

Jews are the ones saying Jews are white. Whenever college riot groups are "protesting" against the white men, jews say they are jewish so they are exempt, despite jews being even richer and in higher places of power than white men.

>this thread

bible.com/bible/1/REV.2.kjv
Revelation, 2:9 LJV
2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
Revelation 3:9 KJV
9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Well, OP?

No, they should trust Christians, you idiot. I want you to go to google right now, type in 'false dichotomy' and press enter.

2:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

So what?
That means Jews are evil? Are you crazy?? Muslims are.

WRONG

lmao are you in class nigga?

The Jew knows the secrets of eugenics.
They have been breeding with whites for centuries, and now they want to remove us from the gent pool to remain as the only master race.

Nope
I got a flag last independence day, decided to hang it in my room.
Also the kipa is reserved for shitposting and visiting religious relatives

Does the words "synagogue of Satan" tell you something?
Matthew 23:33 KJV
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Jesus Himself is very harsh to the Jews. And you call me crazy? Settle your score with Jesus ,not me.
About muslims, yes, they are their own, separate breed of evil.

2bh I want to continue breeding with you cutie pies
Oh, that makes sense.

Jews are the descendants of Jacob (Israel).

fck off ishmael I trust Ben Shapiro.

That makes you an idiot, but also spic opinions are as irrelevant as opinions get

Not an argument, mutilated bastard.

Wow your picture looks like Steve-O
Is Steve-O a Jew?

we don'T care about your colors, what you value is far more important and people who come here saying: I'm jewish, I'm muslim, I'm chiristian, I'm this or that.... NO, you are a goddamn human being and if you can't identify as such, you are a problem and we must fight you.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Jesus condemns to hell the jews who are pharisees and sons of pharisees and murder their prophets and blaspheme God. But there will be a few of them who will be saved, those who recognize Jesus as the Messiah.

How are Jews the allies of Christians?

The Koran praises Mary, mother of Jesus, sees her as a saintly person.
The Koran recognizes that Jesus was the prophet of the Christians

The Jews on the other hand...

(((they))) are sending in a ship of fools so we turn on muslims. They are using white people to do their dirty work as usual

Universalism is cancer
On what basis do you trust Shapiro?

>I'm a white person
>French flag

>The Koran praises Mary, mother of Jesus, sees her as a saintly person.
>The Koran recognizes that Jesus was the prophet of the Christians
What?? Really? Where did you get that from?
Their prophet is Mohammed

Ashkenazim Jews cluster with Euro meds like Greek fags, Italians and southern French. If Meds are white, than Jews are white. It does t matter tho, Jews don't identify with Europeans or whites, and will always play the eternally victimized minority whilst they plot to destroy us. To them , we are just human cattle. Our nationality or culture is of little consequence to them . If they really identified with European culture and civilisation, they would be trying to save European culture instead of promoting globalist policies that'll destroy European and white identity. Until the Jewish community stop being anti Europe/white and pro globalism, they will always be non White to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

T-tanks, i guess

And who is Jesus for Jews???

Check for yourself. You obviously have the internet.

Not only that. It mentions twice in the Koran that Mohammad was white

Someone who is boiling in a pot of semen in hell for his heresy.

wtf I love muslims now

It's funny. Jews are white when it benefits them, but lately, even normies are seeing a pattern with their anti white sentiment, (((they))) want to be a part of the "white" group.

>Jews are white
Jews don't care about their ethnicity as much as they care that their mother was Jewish
>I don't understand why you don't like Jews, they are based and religious
Perhaps in a Jews perspective, but planning the genocide of Europeans is not something Europeans would see as "based"

Why does the translation say "hasidim" & "lithuanian"

>be semites
Ashkenazim are literally white

>Mexican Intellectuals

Good goy

>And who is Jesus for Jews???
To them, a piece of shit they crucified for daring to criticize their ways. They hate him so much that they don't even use the plus sign in Math. blog.aliyahland.com/2014/05/things-that-are-weird-in-israel-8-plus.html

However there are few Jews who recognize Jesus as the Messiah. Those Jews will be spared by Jesus.
Matthew 23:37-39
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

In the end times, there will be few Jews, even from the ashkenazi ("sinagogue of satan, those who say they are jews but are not) who will eventually recognize Jesus as Messiah and repent. Those will be saved.
Revelation, 3:9 KJV
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

White listed to go into the showers

Do you have a bigger version of this pic?

>We share almost the same DNA
All humans share almost the same DNA.

tfw my tax shekels payed for this

>Even some mediterraneans are less white than Jews!
nice b8 m8

>every christian must respect jews
nice one
plus i don't understand how the joo are semites could you care to explain ?

having a identity crisis rabbi?

jews are partially arabic and negroid

the inbreeding increased their negative DNA

they are not white

why would you strive to be white anyway?

meds and slavs know they arent white and they are still allies against the semites

being a nationalist means you are proud of your own race and ethnics

have pride in your differences and quit trying to be white or you will lose your identity

Being white is more than skin color

Unfortunately not

>France
Roman Catholicism, not even once.