THIS IS MY LAST REPORT

user SOURCES
GOT ME JADED

DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF MY STORY'S CORROBORATED

>it's real
WEW

impressive

Somebody got an archive?

Waaaah people shouldn't be held accountable for the things they do ... wait isn't this what republicans are all about?

> you hate CNN so you're republican

American education everyone

Why did the guy apologize?

>advocating thought police
maybe leddit is a place more to your liking

he didn't overtly post any personal information

you'll probably lose your job if anyone catches you making anti-jewish memes

he obviously didn't want to go public and was held at "gunpoint" by CNN lawyers.

that whole apology post reeks of something written by a lawyer and or journalist.

But he still made them and they're still there.

CNN said they would kill him if he didn't.

>republican
Even lefties hate CNN.

so?
He still has his job because he's anonymous (for now)

COULD I BE KEKED?
COULD I BE KIKED?

Underrated

Have fun selling that line to the commie leftards who still watch CNN.

I'm sure at least some of them will note the massive wealth and power imbalance between a 15 year old shitposter and a multi-national corporation.

I think his mom did, he was 15 after all.

fake news

How would CNN get his name?

He's a beta cuckhold who doesnt stand up for his beliefs

(OP)

i.4cdn.org/pol/1499243436270.jpg
Enjoy. :)

Or maybe Podesta was going to take him out for pizza

have fun bois

Reverse google email search. They literally have **billions** of dollars that they can wipe their ass with.

Reddit and CNN are both owned by Time Warner.

Some are saying Reddit gave CNN his IP or something.

The goal of "censorship-by-proxy" is to define what is PC, dox anyone who writes something un-PC, and then make sure that nobody employs him (or the the sponsors cut off the employer). Then we would technically still have freedom of speech, but we would be about as afraid as the Euros.

if something happens to these people the entire focus will be away from their fuckup and on to Sup Forums.
I swear some people are legit mentally retarded on here.

How were they able to find out who he is but nobody else has been able to? Didn't they say it was public information?

Look at me look at me
Give me some (You) please I want attention
I'm a poor redditor who just need that sweet sweet attention.

Neocons. (((Holding _____ accountable))) is a decision science thing.

>WaPo

Fake news, real jews

Their adresses,names,phones etc. are available via google lol.Sup Forums has nothing to do with it

You act as if CNN gives a shit whether that's true or not.
They'll find a post like yours and link it to the site.
Think 1 step ahead for once.

Blackmail is a crime.

pretty sure the kid was an idiot, and didn't fully separate his trolling account from his real life. CNN guy claimed they were able to figure it out simply from looking through some of his old posts on reddit. I believe it too. I've done the same thing many times on twitter with someone that thinks they're fully user, but 15 minutes of searching, I can find their address and Sup Forums.org/bannedenough info to embarrass them and get them divorced from their wife

oops, sorry, accidentally dragged and dropped my banned link into my post lol

CONTROL TOWER COME IN

THIS IS CNN-0201A

WE'RE COMING IN HOT

WE'RE GOING TO MISS THE AIRSTRIP

I REPEAT, CONTROL TOWER, THIS IS CNN-0201A PREPARING FOR CRASH LANDING

In the same way CNN killed police by promoting BLM lies.

CNN should be held accountable by having every employee's home addresses published. After all, actions have consequences, right? :^)

>implying there are people who still believing (((cnn)))

top kek

Hey man!! Don't be meme!!!!

mom!!! Billy called me a name!!!!!!!

The point is that the focus goes away from their fuck up and onto whatever happened to the ''''journalist''''''
Kind of what happened with the Trump tweet getting the focus away from Trump and onto CNN
brainlets need to go.

Yeah, it's almost as reckless as CNN and their treatment of cops, Zimmerman, etc. Of course, no violence stemmed from that, so it's ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bxg6Xs3jQek

IF I DOXED A TEEN TONIGHT
CHANCES ARE THAT I MIGHT
YELLOW JOURNALISM? THAT'S RIGHT!
AND MY INVESTORS ARE ALL MORTIFIED

Goddamn i hate WAPO far more than CNN

(((WaPo)))

I keep seeing this "argument" and it frustrates me because the people repeating it make life sound so fucking simple, when it's not. There are so many factors to be considered.

Even if everyone agrees that "people should be held accountable for the things they do", that doesn't absolve you of answering some important follow-up questions. Held accountable by who? Held accountable in what way?

Saying "nigger" on the internet and making a funny meme picture are the "things he did". Is it really CNN's prerogative to hold him accountable for that? What gives them the right, vs anyone else?

And is making the guy's personal information publically available to the entire world (thanks to the power of the internet" how he should be held accountable for his actions? Why? Is it unacceptable for him to be held accountable in some other way, maybe one that isn't potentially life-ruining or even life-threatening?

I'm so frustrated by people who probably consider themselves intellectuals but who try so hard to ignore nuance and simplify matters as much as possible.

he was a cucked redditors, those people apologize for being alive and want to genocide white people

i agree, if you blackmail someone you should go to jail in a statist society.

all those cnn multimillionaires living in NYC cuckshed apartments

*my sides*

cnn had to know this was a lose - lose. This guys identity will come out. What if he goes full cuck and starts an obama tier apology tour?

He's troll looking for (you)s
There is quite literally not one person here who dislikes Donald Trump and who believes ALL Jews are evil

All this attention reddit is bringing to this guy is going to make his identity come out that much sooner.

I can't wait to see what he looks like and how his life is ruined because he likes triggering liberals.

nice

That was a typo, I meant his mom made him apologize.

He's done nothing wrong.

When CNN post a report that literally states that "We are not going to report his name because he apologized"

Someone please compile all of these. I want to see a cover of this posted to Youtube and tweeted at CNN

>He's done nothing wrong.

He picked a fight with CNN and he lost. Maybe he didn't do anything wrong, but he certainly fucked up.

Meme magic doesn't make you invulnerable and the internet isn't truly anonymous. The GOP is making is easier and easier for ISPs to sell your data too so expect things like this to happen often.

>tfw you create some weird "I am Spartacus" movement where all the lefties start posting ironic nigger and jew hate spam on the internet to "make a point for free speech"

that would've been an interesting timeline

fucking surreal

Media Oddity:

Ground Control to CNN

Ground Control to CNN

Take your prozac pills and put your ((helmet)) on

Ground Control to CNN (ten, nine, eight, seven, six)

Commencing countdown, Cameras on (five, four, three)

Check the mic two and may Soros's love be with you (two, one, liftoff)

This is Ground Control to CNN

You've really made the (pay)grade

And the papers want to know whose kids you dox

Now it's time to lie to us and suck some cocks

"This is CNN to Time Warner

I'm stepping through the set

And I'm faking in a most peculiar way

And the president look very different today

For here

Am I sitting in the newsroom

Far above the world

America is red

Because all the lies i said

Though I'm past one hundred thousand clicks
I'm feeling very still

And I think my sponsers knows which way to go

Tell my wife's son I love him very much she knows

Time Warner to CNN

Your ad revenue is dead, there's something wrong

Can you hear me, CNN?

Can you hear me, CNN?

Can you hear me, CNN?

Can you "here

Am I sitting in the newsroom

Far above the world

America is red

Because all the lies i said"

Do CNN's advertisers approve of this kind of behavior?

>Attacking the press is doing nothing wrong
He is anti-First Amendment. All true Patriots are against him.

>he didn't overtly post any personal information

the idea that he had nomiebook is retarded

No man, it's freedom of speech.
Not freedom from speech

>Supporting Thught Police

Retards like you need a kick in the willies.

you guys made rush limbaugh as well. he is ranting like a madman about it. hasn't metioned Sup Forums. but stay with it. you guys are kicking ass. kek's blessings be upon you.
t.sympathetic normie

They don't even realize the monsters they just awaken.
Now everyone across the internet is going to be making violent images and edited videos.

I believe it.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=BI8BDebGQJ8

He attacked CNN's Freedom of the Press. He is anti-First Amendment. The only people who support him are people who hate the Constitution and hate America.

The good thing is, CNN already said that publishing private information like that isn't illegal. I mean, how can it be? It was all on the internet.

It's not like anyone threatened to only release the ID of CNN "journalists" unless they refused to apologize and never be bad again, right? Because that would be highly illegal. :^)

Now Trump needs to go and finish this. He needs to save the anonymity of the meme poster. Just imagine Trump threatening to shut down CNN if they don't apologise to the meme maker

To you kikepuppet shills think that your choice of flag makes you "blend in" more covert like?

You're like toddlers who think that closing your eyes makes you invisible.

I know you're trolling, but man it's still depressing.

What you are saying is utterly false. Mocking someone is not taking away their constitutional rights. CNN can still report the news even after being mocked. End of story.

He posted a video of a literal attack on the Press. He is anti-First Amendment just like the false "president".

its lunch time these guys are hungry someone order them a pizza

Uh-huh

Barbells make a pretty nice necklace. Realistically he figures the outrage would not just attack him but his friends and family, not sure why people think they won't go after his family.

I like how CNN has turned from a supposed news outlet to a dictatorship style morality police.

it isn't real.

You cannot kill what's already dead

The meaning behind it is real. Just like a drawing of a lynching of a black man isn't real but the message is.

I like orange creamsicles

guess what I'm gonna go get right now?

OMG! Is CNN okay? Its back has to be broken...wow, someone needs to arrest Trump! How can he get away with doing this AND having video documentation of it??

Prove it. I'll wait.

the meaning is that the fake news and lying media cant stand up against Trump.

It isn't a threat.
It isn't a statement of what WILL happen or MIGHT happen.
It's about what has ALREADY happened.

also
>confederate flag
>upset about the idea of lynching niggers
hi shareblue.

twitter.com/RachelEnsignWSJ