I'll explain why is pol so butthurt about blacks

Compare this man to an average wh*Te (sissy af) and it's clear as daylight that Blacks are way superior to wh*Te """"""""men"""""""""""

But are you black?

Now compare that bull to this
LMAO

This is why blacks feel so insecure about their skin color, they never achieved anything. But yeah, blacks are way superior.

>superior
That guy doesn't look like a doctor, a researcher, an engineer, a lawyer, a banker, a carpenter an electrician,, a metalworker, a sewage worker, a deckhand or a myriad of other professions that provide value, and enable us to live better than animals? Didn't think so.

Can we compare him to an average white bodybuilder/model? Apples to apples, right?

Mustafa, stop joking around and answer important, business questions - how much cotton can this buck pick from dawn till dusk and can you rent it to fight for Sunday afternoons?

Gorillas stronger. Gorillas superior

Compare this man to an average roach(sissy af) and it's clear as daylight that Desis are way superior to Roaches.

It's a roach, basically a black slave rape baby.

Why are you an your friends always making these bait threads, and also, yes, even Turkish women prefer the black penis.

T h i s
h
i
s

Make all the threads you want roach.
Are you mad that USA is more rich and powerful than you shitskins?

this same exact thread was literally copypasted from a few hours ago.

Are we being raided by a turk call center or something?

I stood next to that man face to face and he was impressive but it won't last long against me.

sexy

Ha, is that Terrell Owens? Great role model there big guy.

All you guys ever do is post dead americans, it's all you can do.

Good we will send some africans to Turkey so they can fuck your woman

Kek, isn't that Terrel owens?
The same guy that had hall of fame talent but couldn't stay on a team because he couldn't keep his nigger mouth shut? So superior

>good example vs bad example
superb argument my brown friend.

Its literally all they have.
Funny thing is there have been more turk deaths than US soldiers.
They die all the time over there. So i dont know what they are trying to prove.

>t.o.
literally a falls on face meme

>Bitter micro-dick Turkroach permavirgin projecting himself onto a picture of a black man who is in the top 99th percentile for his race.

>Tfw he'll never lay a hand on that masterrace white pussy he so craves like nothing else.

Never knew Turks were so hungry for black cock.

our women are bigger than your men

get burnt

Topkek

this was also posted yesterday, the fuck is going on

>Dat poorly photoshopped on swastika
wow you are shit at bait

When will the continual turk shitposters get permabanned?

Do you get paid to make these threads? I don't see what the point is, you must have less of a life than me.

Ever smelled a black? They stink. Try it, tell me if im wrong.

Blacks are superior ------

---- at manual labor , buying shit that makes them poor , then applies for government aid , only to buy more shit but with government money aka tax payer dollars , then scream racism when you call them out on it. Also, they are easily manipulated which is good for politicians
/thread

POL btfo

Took one look at the text from the catalog and immediately could tell it was the butthurt turkroach