Trudeau criticizes US and UK for Trump and Brexit

>Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau warned nations not to follow the "inward" facing attitude of the US and the UK.
>He made the comments during a visit to Dublin where he met with the new Irish prime minister, Leo Varadkar.
>"There are tremendous opportunities for countries like Canada and Ireland, at a time where perhaps our significant allies and trading partners in the case of both the US and the UK are turning inward or at least turning into a different direction."

Has Trudeau decided to cut Canada off from the Anglosphere?

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/justin-trudeau-criticises-us-uk-turning-inward-trump-brexit-1629005
archive.is/jnxIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot link. ibtimes.co.uk/justin-trudeau-criticises-us-uk-turning-inward-trump-brexit-1629005
archive.is/jnxIg

If I was prime minister the public statement I'd wish to say on the matter would be "Why do we give a damn what this Castro looking faggot thinks again?"

that photo.. you just know.

for fucks sake why didn't he get shot yet?

Remeber to marry outside your race and within your gender.

Based Trudeau BTFO's Drumpf and brexitards

Yes, why should governments look towards the country that elected them, instead of putting the interests of people in other countries first

>Brits out, sodomite street shitters in
What happened to you Ireland?
Also, from what I've seen Trudeau is just crashing his plane with no survivors.

umm sweetie actually Trudeau only gets off on watching a brown bull annihilate his wife. He's NOT gay

Just got here from the past, why is Fidel Castro the prime minister of Canada?

But he is right

Trump = protectionism + trade wars = economic recession in the USA

Brexit = closed EU market = economic recession

Watch out Brexitards.

hard Brexit = closed EU market + no limits on international trade = economic prosperity

Especially considering how the percentage of trade we make withthe eu have been going down at a steady pace.

Imagine waking up everyday in my country, seeing stories like this on the evening news. It really wears you down.

>cut Canada off from the Anglosphere

That would be turning inward.

yeah, right. Losing a stable trade partner benefiting your economy for a theoretical one

Either way we'd rather lose you as a trading partner to get our sea, laws, borders and freedom to set our international deals as high as we want back.

Has the former substitute drama teacher ever publicly done anything manly/alpha? He generally seems to concoct a fresh batch of faggotry every week or so.

If you love 3rd worlders why dont you marry them?

Has he ever done anything as PM of Canada?
All he seems to do is stand around waiting for photo ops and speaking in platitudes.

Has he actually caused any political change in Canada yet?

He sold a bunch of Canada's gold reserves, brought in worthless diversity hire firefighters who refused to fight the fire they were brought in fire, and outlawed any criticism of Islam.

Don't forget the 10 million sorry-dollars to a guy proven to be a terrorist.