The Jewnited States of America FUCKED US ALL OVER

The Jewnited States of America FUCKED US ALL OVER

The US has destroyed Europe and the white race with their jew media. If I had the power I would drop nuclear bombs on all major US cities. There wouldn't be a US kid still breathing. The mountain of burned, rotting burger fat would be suffocating, but would be remembered as the smell of freedom.

Then I would gather the rest of their degenerate, mentally ill population (which is 100%) in concentration camps where they would dig mud burrows with their bare hands as shelter for the elements, then slowly starve do death and resort to cannibalism.

This I would broadcast to the entire world as the FINAL BURGER REALITY SHOW

Settle down, ahmed.

All this is Hitler's fault. Think about it. Take all the time you need.

No, it's the US fault for supplying the Soviet Union with equipment during the war.

Also, Britain for starting the war.

They degenerated into a cultural and philosophical sewer and there is noone to replace or conquer them, mainly because of WMDs. They're way past their civilizational expiration date and are, like jews, nearly impossible to shake off.

>some irrelevant Scandinavian shit hole bitching about the greatest country on earth.
LOL, who cares codnigger

>jews
>every burger has to die
cool story faggot

A+ thread

Burgerland has as many jews as Israel
Every single nation including niggerlands >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Burgerland and Israel

well if it's any consolation, the people who let this happen are being ethnically replaced themselves and what they built will go in the hands of spics, niggers and all sorts of mongrels controlled by a bunch of jews

cool, get off the internet and come and kill us faggot

>chimp out and invade everybody around you
>Attack civillians because we wuz proud nords and the slav/jew/whoever I dislike man be keepin us down
>World steps up to stop your autistic tantrum
>WOOOOW YOU STARTED IT

Kys child

Too bad it's My Way and not Norway.

>britain started the war

nah. germany invaded poland and they had a treaty with britain and france.

europoor education

Americans will ultimately be remembered as the annihilators of white race and christianity.
>b-but muh gunz
Just a show-off, they still don't save your women from getting raped by niggers.

I bet if China cut your country in half giving the area to Mexico just 15 - 20 years ago... you would want it back right? Even if China gave a guarantee to Mexico 2 months ago?

Umm race won't matter when we all become BASED civic nationalists. Try again, sweetie

Funny how that opinion you preach didn't stop you fucks from crying on our doorstep while Serbia was kicking your asses up and down your entire border.

>then slowly starve do death and resort to cannibalism.

The ones who rise from that would be strong enough to take down your civilization.

Be careful with what you submit people to. They won't all die from it.

I know.
I'm sorry.

>Also, Britain for starting the war.
We did not start the war and why the fuck are you even defending Hitler or the Germans? They had massive hard ons for the muzzies whilst Churchill called them out as rabid dogs.

>They won't all die from it.

Of course they will.

>We did not start the war
Yes, you did. It's a historical FACT that cannot be denied.

>They had massive hard ons for the muzzies whilst Churchill called them out as rabid dogs.
It was strategical (because of the British Empire). Also, we should not hate the muzzies as long as they stay in their muzzie countries. We should not hate black people as long as they stay out of Europe. Hating other races is for retards. Wanting to save the white race, however, is not.

Spot on.

btw, that pic is of Jew York

calm down buddy there are some of us living here too. save the bombs for the ME.

Sounds tough but fair.

Shouldn't you be home fucking your wife or is Mohammad doing that for you today?