My GF left me after Graduation. Was that intentional?

My GF left me after Graduation. Was that intentional? We have been together for 7 years. She has without any warning left me and kicked me out of our apartment. Please help me to understand better my situation.

haha Bergjude

Wie immer

You are either the dumper or the dumpee. You were the later. Move on and don't' talk to her or it will be worse.

7 years might hurt, however I highly suggest you pay her no attention. she'll come crawling back in no time.

you got played. she was just larping and learning for the next level in life. girls are clever and know what and what not to tell to manipulate their way forwards..

She left no proper explanation. If she is seeing someone it's OK shit happend but ...

Ha fag! You deserved this shit man

/thread
Sorry user but it's best this way.

pumped and dumped

I think now also that i was just a suggar daddy :(

>my gf doesn't think I'm cool any longer, waaaah

Take this shit to r9k and cut your wrists with a butter knife like the rest of the world's punching bags. Pussy.

don't take it personal user, it was just your turn.

that's how women are, they ride the cock carousel until they're 35 and reach the wall and then they look for a beta wallet to provide for the rest of their lives.

She found better dick, that's what you get for trusting a (((modern woman))).

I was just looking foward that graduation. She did not had any money for anything and now she was accepted for a phd and recived scholarship.

she intends to "explore her sexuality". i suggest you be thankful for knowing this about her

I can agree with that she has intention for exploring sexuality.

she got bored with you and just waited out the graduation out of connivance in order to move on with her life

better places to discuss this

>>/r9k/

>>Sup Forums

>>/vip/

>>/lgbt/

>>/bant/

>>/adv/

best of luck OP

It's just that i invested to much in that relationship and we were near our goal.

CNN poster plz go, nobody cares about your slide.

thats why you sign it in your name

What about revenge?

7 years is a long time. I only made it to 3 with my longest before she did the same thing that yours did. Just focus on yourself and the rest will follow.

Good luck, Schweizbro.

Women pretend to have emotions they do not have so they can manipulate men. its not that all women are like this but if your not looking out for it then your a sucker. Men pretend to not have emotions they have so they do not get hurt.

Did she leave after she graduated or you did? or both?

After she graduated.

Don't get involved with this cunt. At best make it clear to her friends and relatives that she was a rat and lived with you out of convenience, then dumped you (not that you le broke up, le didn't work out).

When you try to exact some petty revenge it will tell her that she was that valuable to you, she will love to know that. Just cut her off. Unfriend on social media, untag/delete your common photos, never write her first. Maybe even blacklist her phone so, just for your peace of mind, to not worry whether she will text or call you or not. First it will hurt but when you're over you'll know I was right.

yes you dumb fuck.

I'm 34 and she is 25 just for the reference.

so she just used you as a jumping stone to move up the social ladder. Shes a bitch mate just try and move on

Are men so retarded nowadays that they let their woman sign their leases?

fpbp

damn you got cucked hard huh

they can tell you to move out or they will contact the police and make up whatever bullshit they want

I have a feeling she used you, but can you post this in a more appropriate board and drop us the link? This isn't Sup Forums-related at all even though we understand things similarly.

well, did you impregnate here? You had 7 years and failed to do that? No wonder she left you.

Fuck meant this one for first:

ah, fuck it, lets go to the sizzler.

age tends to increase male sexual market value and decrease females.

> Move on and don't' talk to her or it will be worse.

This is the ONLY thing to do.
She will further lose whatever respect she may still have if you try to "get her back" and if she does take you back then... it will only be to cuck and humiliate you at every turn. DO NOT DO IT!

The only thing I will add to the above poster's sound advice is to, get with some other girl and let your ex-see you having fun and feeling with another chick (preferably one of her hotter friends from school or work) and act like she never meant shit to you.

She will go fucking crazy and it's the best feeling ever. She'll beg for YOU to take her back... then you can laugh in her face.

Best feeling on earth.

I'd say so. Here's how I understand it: Women go about breaking up with their boyfriends in one of two ways: 1) They wait a long, long time to do it. It's like they want to make things so bad on themselves that they eventually go through. 2) They cheat on you - not because they really want to but because it'll end the relationship. Cheating not only gives you reason to end it, it gives her reason to end it - "I can't date you after what I did. I'm sorry! You deserve better!"

>kicked me out of her* apartment

>My GF left me after Graduation. Was that intentional? We have been together for 7 years.

yeah she finally banged you and decided to find some BBC

Get this shit off of pol. Jesus Christ mods. SAGE