White "people" btfo

White "people" btfo

niggers be noggin

>if you need a coat in finland you werent designed to live on this planet

I never wear sunscreen and im fine

If you need welfare to survive, you were never designed to live on this planet

>if you need a parole order to go outside you were never designed to live on this planet

If your "country" needs foreign aid, you were never designed to live on this planet. Now go back to your mud hut before we bring back Leopold II you fucking useless dindu

Not a spectacular achievement when you live in Newcastle to be fair

>If you need to eat pills to survive the winter you were never designed to live on this planet

Black people BTFO

if you cant survive on the european continent without getting a vitamin D deficiency, you were never designed to live on this planet.

fucking stupid niggers

>the ideal organism according to blacks is the cockroach

How did you know
Are you backtracing me?

If your country depends on sports teams losing to get new clothes, people to donate food, and very few modern innovations, should you be on the earth?

If you can't survive in your own countries, you were never designed to live on this planet

/thread Niggers btfo

AYO HOL UP

OP, STOP SHITTING UP THE BOARD

REPLIERS, STOP TAKING THE BAIT AND BUMPING

alrighty then, we'll leave after all the gold is mined :D

You need sun in order to use sunscreen

Our destiny lies among the stars.

If you can't speak english properly and your baby momma has 6 kids with 5 other dudes and you and all your friends are addicted to crack and fuck each other up the ass all day on the "down low" and you all give each other fucking AIDS and you average IQ is equivalent to being borderline retarded and you can't hold a job because you're a lazy piece of shit and you steal shit because you're innately worthless and your dad knew all of this and that's why he's not around then you weren't designed to live on this planet.

Meanwhile niggers get more skincancer

Niggers need Vitamin D supplements to live anywhere northern.

stop

actually not true, theres enough natural structure providing shadow for resting. nigger tier intelligence meme

if you cant find food or water on your own you were not designed to live at all

if you need a jacket when its cold you were not designed to live on this planet

>White people weren't designed to live on this planet
And niggers weren't destined to contribute to society, eh?

If you can't go outside without committing a crime, you were never designed to live in a civilized society.

>page fucking 2

S T O P
T
O
P

>white "people" can't even receive the light of Ra
crackers btfo

come home white man

Sissy whiteboi mad he can't handle sun

Why do black athletes' shins breaks like lollipop sticks? It's the Sun's way of saying, "go back to Africa."

Maybe we're really not from here.
It sure as fuck doesn't seem like we belong among any of the other retard-tier races.

Yep, we invaded the earth starting with Egypt.

I love telling POC that they're lucky that they don't need sunscreen. Spoiler alert they do, help them all get skin cancer by pushing this meme

If evolution had been allowed to take its course there would be no black people left by now

Isn't North and south africa have the most sunlight and highest temperature in Africa ??

and both are full of light skins

>>If you need to eat pills to survive the winter
what?

if you need welfare and vitamine D supplements to live in my country then you were never degisned to live on this planet

vitamine D supplements mostly

open your curtains again

despite our disadvantage, we still managed to conquer your entire continent. Enjoy your new chink overlords, you ingrate

If you can't swim, you were never designed to live on this planet.

if your continent relies solely on gibsmesdats from the white world to feed your people.... you werent designed to live on this planet.

If you're not working in the cotton fields, you weren't meant to live

White people can be black in the spectrum that counts (infrared).

If you can't walk barefoot and shirtless in the snow you were literally never designed to live on this planet

T. North Dakota user

Seeing the sickly weak looking Somalis in Minnesota makes me kek every time

Nothing was ever "designed" to live on this planet.

underrated,

top kek sir

If you need government assistance/humanitarian aid to survive, you were never intended to live on this planet.

kek

Exemplary.

If you need sunscreen to live in Africa, you weren't meant to live there. If need vitamin d supplements go live in Europe, you weren't meant to live there.

>If you need clothes to live in northern Alaska you don't deserve to live on this planet

You're a really sad existence. Trump won because he tapped into that feeling deep inside you that drives your hate:
>White people don't matter anymore. Trump says that I matter so I support him
Your (note how I'm using that correctly, unlike you) rambling hatred is just the pathetic death throes of your ego. Personally I like white people. Yeah, they're bland but generally they're cool people to hang out with. You on the other hand seem like the white version of a nigger. You're the worst of your community and nobody else likes you. That's why you dare not speak your mind in public. It would shatter the illusion that you are among like company.

i don't wear sunscreen. ever. stay in africa and i'll stay where I am

If you need food stamps to afford food, you were never designed to live in this country.

Context behind webm?

If you need welfare to survive, you were also not designed to live on this planet.

Mediterranean master race did not need sunscreen but unlike blacks they've founded western civilization. So definitely the Sun is not involved in you spent the last 3000 years jumping around a fire and call it "culture".

CANT EVEN TELL ITS CHEMICAL BURNS, idiots thinking a company fucking us because there not testing as they should, but no its a race thing, gords man

Hue

kek & /thread

Niggers are designed for niggerland
Nordics are designed for nordic nations
We evolved from the niggers to be able to live in Europe

The planet is 71 percent water and you don't even know how to swim.

>designed

Home invasion

Home Invader

a nig got a life sentence

nig nogs gonna nig nog

People need sunscreen to go outside?

do niggers actually think whites need sunscreen whenever we go outside

It was her boyfriend

wtf I'm an atheist now

Leonardo da Vinci thought black people were black because their 'enemy' was the harsh daylight of their climate, so they were more in tune with the night, and vice versa for whites...

If you need a lifejacket to swim, you're not designed for 71% of this planet

If you suffer from vitamin deficiency because the sun does not shine enough on your skin you were never designed to live on this planet.

We need to make things like this go viral. Show that treating nigs as social equals, dating them, befriending them, employing them, etc. only leads to trouble.

For people who weren't designed for this planet, we sure did conquer it pretty well.

Diversity

doesn't surprise me lol

>if you need an artificial product to protect you from a natural phenomenon, you were not designed to live on this planet
>Die hair red
>cover face in tribal makeup
>cover self in beads
>pierce ears and dangle charms
>just so a men will insert penis into your vagina

Black women should be an endangered species by now. I do not understand how there are so may of them.

>oh now i'm relieved
yeah nah. fuck him.

yes black goyim stare at the sun for a long period of time in your area where the radiation is most intense, its not cancer its a blessing of ra.

>White people confirmed to be advanced alien race

but niggers cant exist without welfare or lotion

We're done here.

Nice

if you need uv lamps and vitamin supplements to live outside of africa

then you were never designed to live on this planet

oh ye sage and stuff