New World Mongrels -Meds are not white

It's common to see new world mongrels claiming that meds are not white , all while claiming pure german ancestry.
What's the deal hombres , do you think that will make you any whiter spic kek
Mexicans living illegally in the US make Med hate threads everyday kek , take it easy pablo my garden won't clean itself

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/frdh_pdf/frdh_pdf_djvu.txt
thelocal.fr/20130719/french-police-release-neo-nazi-vikernes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

meds didn't consider themselves as white you barbarian

aristotle said whites lack intelligence and skill

Orralé hombre

kek the Mongrels try to pass them as non-caucasian , mexicans and brazilians especially love this , heuheuehehueuhe orralé

Argentina is white

I don't know if every person here regards himself as white or not. But I certainly know that no normal/minimally-intelligent person sees himself as a mongrel or a non-European.

Only leftists say we are half-moors. And they do so to justify mass immigration from Africa and multiculturalism. It's kind of like the "we all came from Africa" argument.

MODERN Meds aren't white they became mongrelized
Look at the Ancient Greek statues and how they look barely mongrelized compared to the shit skin turk-tier typical greek you see nowadays, and it's a know fact that ancient greek philosophers complained about their being less and less blonde and blue eyed people in Greece and Rome due to race mixing

Why do Mexicans and Brazilians love to pass you iberians as arabs and halfbreeds?
Seriously they are spreading their shit everywhere

That being said, some meds appear to be white. So they aren't mongrelized too badly. But many of them are down right shit skins

Im going to pretend you are not that brazilian living in Canada kek

What europe ever did for us?

>much caucasian
you can be caucasian and nonwhite
if you're not a shitskin then you're a barbarian rape baby

I'm not talking about the "political Europe". That is a very ambiguous thing that has undergone many changes through the centuries.

You are geographically European, that is it.

It is not a matter of our diplomatic relations with, for example, the Norwegians. All of that is, as I was saying, fluctuating and kind of irrelevant on terms of cultural similarities: Europe is quite culturally unified. You notice this especially when you visit other continents.

Nothing really , actually northern and centrals euros are doing to you the same thing the joos did to them back in the day

The same thing Rome did for Europe.

Mathematics, physics, chemistry, cartography, economics, engineering, architecture, medicine, philosophy, language, etc.

I'll be forever jelly of how much certain European nations (Italy among them) did for the world the past 600 years or so.

Meds barely changed you autistic Nordcuck

>Varg
Nigger-tier idiot that loves his French neet-bux

Source: my ass

Too bad those "arabs" did more for the world than nordicucks , wich never did nothing really.
Kek Bet he larps as a viking while sucking jamals dick

nice bait

You may not like or disagree with the man but slander is of a jewish nature. He doesn't collect neet bux.

actually merifats are the retards who claim meds are not white because they think mexicans are a good example of pure hispanics, ignoring they are indians
I am 70% med/latin 25% czeck and 5% scottish

And the arab mongrel shit skin LARPing with the banner of Nordic supremacy reveals his true motives
>being this mad about not being considered white by the most white race there is
What a cuck

>wich never did nothing really.
>Kek Bet he larps as a viking while sucking jamals dick
Shows us your flag.

See? i was correct. They look like arabs, not like mexicans you retard. The mexicans who go to the US are not european at all

Pigementation and hair/eye colour=/=facial features
Pic related is the typical 'darker' Mediterranean

And here an actual picture of some Arab tribesman

I have seen a lot of Greeks and Southern Italians who do not look European. I could clearly tell some foreign admixture was in there.

Nah it's always USA circumcised mongrels and subhuman chink/pajeet diaspora in canada, australia that troll us. South americans don't give a shit

My friend varg the jew lover

Also many romanian and albanian gypos troll italians and greeks

>Pim "Spot the Wog" De Jong

im Spanish and I have green eyes and black hair tan a little dark but I don't see why theres always complaints about who's white, especially by people who don't contribute to anything besides shit posting... who's shilling who at this point

Maybe, they were neither Greeks nor Italians ?
A lot of Middle Easterners are ashamed about their ethnicities and claim to be from the Mediterranean stock

Could be.

moors did nothing but making latin places lazy countries.
The nordics did the oposite, thats why germany and france>italy and spain
Arab niggers like you deserved to hang in reconquista

If you take lessons on genealogy from Varg Vikernes you are beyond hope. This moron tried to make the case in one of his videos that breeding a mulatto with a white woman creates an Arabic man.

The most semitic looking Southern European you will find has at most 5-10% North African admixture and although those types are plentiful, they're not necessarily the majority.

The Nordic Race does not take anything from Southern Europe, and the argument that we do is simply a lie and the cornerstone of their attempt at saying the Nordic Race does not deserve to exist as a race in its own right. Why is it these Southern Europeans cannot bear an independent Nordic Race? It is because they cannot do anything for themselves. Instead of us ‘taking’ from them, the opposite is true. The mongrelised Southern Europeans take credit for our achievements. The Ancient Greek philosophers and scientists were Nordic, and nothing like your average mongrel wog in Greece or Italy today.

t.white aryan argentinian

well he is right though that MANY south Euros are particularly close to MENA, and that would be south Italians and Greek islanders specifically

thing though is that there is no reason to think this mongrelization is anything recent, for south Italy those settlement date most likely to the coppe/bronze age

I don't really like the denial in many south Euros, just open your eyes. Many Italians don't certainly look that European, just as if you go east enough in Europe some Russians are going to also look off. It is to be expected that near the borders some overlapping with the other side will be present.

Ancient Greek philosophers Plato and Aristotle were not ahead of their time. The thoughtful/scientific flame is the Nordic flame!

‘One word which by itself alone represents an important assertion about the racial nature of the Greek: the word “iris” for the iris of the eyes. Iris means in fact a rainbow; a folk with dark, brown or black-brown eyes would never have compared the eye-colouring with a rainbow. Only bright eyes, the blue, blue-green or grey of the Nordic race, and greenish and brightly-mixed coloured eyes of people with Nordic weft, could explain a word like “iris.” This word could only have been chosen by a people of a preponderantly bright-eyed stock.’
– Hans F.K. Gunther

He sounds just like an ignorant sjw
>umm swetie we are all mixed race, whies don't even exist, we all come from africa, germanic don't exist

>he Ancient Greek philosophers and scientists were Nordic, and nothing like your average mongrel wog in Greece or Italy today.

WE

We WUZ ANCIENT ROMANZ AND GREEKS
Let me guess Iberians were also nordicucks .
IBERIANZ WUZ NORDICZ , WE WUZ CONQUISTADOREZ N SHIT WE STARTED THE AGE OF DISCOVERIEZ

The end of the Greek classical era was the end of the Nordic Races dominance in Greece.

The Italians responsible for the Renaissance were Nordic aswell. In the last few hundred years, Southern Europe has been flat, corresponding with their loss of the Nordic Race.
Leonardo de Vinci was Nordic

>The ancient Greek philosophers where Nordic
Wew lad, turn down the shiposting will ya? We all know you are Canadian, no need to assure us

Except that the J2-haplogroup from Europe is different than the Anatolian or Arabic one
This Cretan man for example is firstly heavily tanned and second he has blue-green eyes while being J2

You sound like the niggers that claim to be ancient egyptians , must suck having no history or notable achievements , any "mongrelized" italian greek is more roman than you nordicuck larper

It was the germanic visigoths who imported the moors in latin spain to fight as mercenaries to begin with.

Greeks were never nordic you retarded leaf. Literally WE WUZ shit, kill yourself and bring your internet personality with you so he stops influencing other gullible idiots.

I am a mix of spanish, czeck, french, italian, scotish and portugese. Not aryan, the civilization is in roman genes, aryans are autistic workaholics with no imagination and arabs are just like niggers.
BTW whiter than you

>Leonardo de Vinci was Nordic

doesn't matter if it was still basal, it was not present in mesolithic or neolithic Europe and arrived later with a wave of more near eastern like people from Iran

>implying they were nord

lol no.Stay mad nigger

WEEEEEEEEEEE

Rome was squalid and decadent. This was a subjugated people. They lived in townhouses, they paid taxes. These people grew weak and lazy. It’s not true that the Nordic Race at this time was ‘uncivilised’. The Nordic man at this stage was a free farmer, and a warrior always ready to defend his people and his Peoples living space. The space we demanded where the Nordic man would not be packed in but have space to live with nature and to develop self-sufficient, self-reliant Nordic families. The Roman Empire represented the ‘system’ of that era, just as the international policies of the United States, the UN and the worldwide Jewish-Marxist-Globalist media and establishment does today. They (Roman Empire) herded masses of people into cities, worked them and taxed them. They call this ‘civilised’. The Roman Empire was against the self-determination of Peoples and they fought wars to bring ‘barbarians’ under rule of law.

''For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities appear throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, fair hair, and huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. ''(Tacitus – “Germania”, IV).

my sides

This,
Actually Meds were "bleached" first with the Germanic invaders of Rome.
Then Meds were brought back to normal with the Ottomans.

Greeks literally believed nordics were pale filthy barbarians because they didn't look like them

hahahahahaha..btfo buttmad kike

People tend to forget that the summer sun in Mediterranean is very hot compared to North Europe and that causes our people to produce more melanin during summer season. During winter we go back to normal. Normal by the way is defined by the colour we were born and not just our "winter colour". Anyone who came here for vacation knows that

Oh yeah, the famous muslim hordes invading the italian peninsula in the XVI century changed italian DNA forever.
Start reading some books from the philosophers you cite and learn how to argue you literal half-blood new-worlder. You are neither nordic nor med so I don't really see how you think you have horses in the race.

WE WUZ PAINTURZ N SHIT

Everyone will shit on him even though he is right on this one. Americans of Southern European descent are especially fragile.

New world mongrels surely are retarded , they sure love to larp as europeans , guess the leafs are worse than the huezilians and mexicans , even they are somewhat less retarded

I am blonde haired and blue eyed, from Scandinavian royalty, you shit skin

he is definitely wrong on the chinese comparison, west Eurasians are very close together

You want to read bullshit?
Try this one.

archive.org/stream/frdh_pdf/frdh_pdf_djvu.txt

So this thread is basically a bunch of meds fighting with a retarded Canadian shitposter. I suggest we all leave for more meaningful threads. In fact , I will do that immediately. Don't feed the troll guys let him shitpost all by himself

t. Romanian gypsie
As I said, I am whiter than you

Taking lessons from a moron like yourself would be far worse.

why meds so hairy ?

No really.
Also
>snownigger
>royalty

what data went into the PCA here?

standard SNP data from autosomes I assume

Nah, some Greeks are pretty brown during winter too. I mean, you wouldn't call them "brown", and they would be considered "white" in Muttland (ie. America), but they certainly would be distinct next to a German or an Anglo.

However, that has nothing to do with Moors or whatever. That's just how Greek people are. In fact, people from northern and western Greece (like me) are probably whiter because of mixing with Slavs or whatever. Most pure Greeks from southern Peloponese or the Aegean are always somewhat browner/yellower.

so basically lineage
fair enough

I was talking about the S. Euro bit. All of my time comparing kits with people and seeing S. Euro autists trying to prove themselves as "white" has really opened my eyes.

Greeks were always brown son and there is nothing wrong about it

The people who think Latin-Americans are a race, they are fucking WRONG, is like saying American is a race, a lot of people think that we all are spics just because they use the Mexican stereotype, but here's the thing:
Mexicans who come to the US look very indigenous-like because they are the poor indigenous demographic, while they go to another country, the wealthy Mediterranean families in Latin-America have enough money to stay in the country without problem, or go to another better than the US

ah ok, I sort of agreed on that part as well

>probably whiter because of mixing with Slavs or whatever
>He actually believes this pseudo-science of Germanic or Slavic influecne in mdern Mediterranean DNA
They are lighter because they always were, the R1a in Northern Greece has its maximum peak at 10%

Yeah, he puts forth his arguments in a way that it is easy for people with no knowledge to brush him off. He should start citing sources.

Varg Vikernes: Globalization is very destructive to our species. The ancient Greek philosophers where blonde and blue-eyed, and even then talked about how their race was mixed with others, and how this affected their society negatively. When there were no more natural blondes and no more blue eyes in Greece, they incidentally stopped producing great philosophers. Today Greece is a very race mixed country, and because of this is but a rotten, crime-ridden, poor, unproductive, dysfunctional and broken society. Italy and Spain are not much better. This will be our fate as well, if we don't stop the globalization. What may happen next? Disaster, in one way or the other. Globalization can only lead to disaster. It always has, it always will.

>breeding a mulatto with a white woman creates an Arabic man.
Is he a looney?

On that note, E-V13 hits some of its highest levels in Greece. It has been there since before the "cultural diversity".

Too bad you're a mixed idiot, huh?
You can attach your DNA test if you feel like I'm wrong.

I'll say it one more time: my entire lineage comes from Spain and Portugal. I'm not white and neither are they, but that's OK because our ancestry is just as rich and interesting. Only Germanic, Anglo-Saxon, and Nordic people are actually white, I legitimately feel sorry for the people who keep trying to twist this reality to fit themselves into some kind of club.

Kinda of.
thelocal.fr/20130719/french-police-release-neo-nazi-vikernes

This

I don't hand my DNA to Jewish corporations but I am pure Nordic and my family line can be traced back to Scandinavian royalty.
>dago
>calling humans mixed
Kill yourself

R1a is around 10% for the entire Greece. Some of it is Indo-Aryan in origin (or native, so to speak), but most of it is the Slavic R1a. Now, even that isn't entirely Slavic, since Thracians were also R1a-high most likely, but point is that they're not natively Greek.

And as I said, I'm from western Greece myself, and when I compare myself with people from the Aegean, I always wonder how we've come to look so different as far as complexion goes.

Sure, Dorians where probably somewhat different from Ionians/Aelians/Achaeans, but I have hard time believing there's not some Slavic and Thracian DNA in the mix as well.

>being too scared to see all of that Native blood
Which royal line and how did you come to the conclusion, retarded leaf?

Don't know if he is trolling or just autistic

Don't trust crazies. I can't show the source, but I read that some scientists confirmed all racial traits, bone structure of today's pizzanigers are identical to ancient romans

I'm so sick of you Dagos ''we wuz''ing all the fucking time. It's well known that the Ancient Greeks philosophers were blond and blue eyed and complained about less aryan people due to race mixing
Stop taking credit for the nordic achievements you are like Egyptians who take credit for the white Egyptians

That's a lie.

I like the meds more than the nords, i mean, how can you possibly compete?